Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1123656 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
jodeci:
Just give me d BDC address.

get in touch on my signature...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
Dollar sells for 175 naira in Abuja today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:

Are u sure sir , why the sudden fall ? pls someone in the house should confirm this

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
lancee:

Are u sure sir , why the sudden fall ? pls someone in the house should confirm this

Thanks
just coming back from one malam. Some even buy it less than that.

Millions of Naira lost since thursdY.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:
just coming back from one malam. Some even buy it less than that.

Millions of Naira lost since thursdY.

175 ..if so may be due to panic sale , can someone else pls confirm this .. western union this morning is still 196
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Sibrah:
Really? I thought CBN was there to regulate it and peg the $ value at a reasonable price to discourage banks from strangling their customer and by extension the economy.

They do both
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
RomanceLander:

grin

But don't worry, elections are almost over and will drop..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dav8id(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
GOODS TO IMPORTERS

5 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obicentlis: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:
Unbelievable!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
obicentlis:

Unbelievable!!!
yes...oooo.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:
yes...oooo.

Sir any idea about the exchange rate on british pound
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
It is usually know that aboki dollar is always expensive than banks rate.but now reverse is the case and even official fx rate is still at 199.Abokis might be tricking people to sell off immediately because am stil lost in this scenerio.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
koredex4love:
It is usually know that aboki dollar is always expensive than banks rate.but now reverse is the case and even official fx rate is still at 199.Abokis might be tricking people to sell off immediately because am stil lost in this scenerio.

You re correct sir , fx rate still at 199 , may be becos of the easter break , if its true @175 then it might change the fx rate by tuesday /wed
But i need to re -confirm anybody in the house can let us know
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2015
This dollar thing is really scary, i have $10,000 sinc last friday, i bought it for 205, at the time it was 220 in the blck market, js to go for elections and come back i heard its now 169 in Abuja, u dnt even get alot of this aboki buying cos they tell u no one needs dem so evn if dey buy from u dey myt kip it and it gets lower. One told me it myt go up abit js before the next elections, i pray it does so i js sell off.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
ctrume:
This dollar thing is really scary, i have $10,000 sinc last friday, i bought it for 205, at the time it was 220 in the blck market, js to go for elections and come back i heard its now 169 in Abuja, u dnt even get alot of this aboki buying cos they tell u no one needs dem so evn if dey buy from u dey myt kip it and it gets lower. One told me it myt go up abit js before the next elections, i pray it does so i js sell off.

just be vigilant on thursday and friday,it may rise.and i still stand on my word,aboki are eager to buy here and that is what make smell foul.if truely dey don't need it ,why are they still buying,or dey just want to tie down their money and loss?Bank rate is my watch word,but be at alert on those two days i mentioned.I can wait to sell off....
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
ctrume:
do you think it will sell above 200 again?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
koredex4love:

just be vigilant on thursday and friday,it may rise.and i still stand on my word,aboki are eager to buy here and that is what make smell foul.if truely dey don't need it ,why are they still buying,or dey just want to tie down their money and loss?Bank rate is my watch word,but be at alert on those two days i mentioned.I can wait to sell off....
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:

i am not at stock so i can't say anything on that.but i know official price is still at 199 by tuesday,then abokis will not sell lower.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
I am loving this
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by darelar(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
Interesting does anyone know how much PayPal charge now
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
darelar:
Interesting does anyone know how much PayPal charge now

its not paypal that will charge you,but the bank you linked your card with,inother words it means your current bank rate.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by steve13(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
makzeze:
what a thrash! Even CBN sells far above this rate. May be you can get at that rate in Boko Haram Republic.

Lol, you called what I wrote last night trash innit? I managed to sell 20k usd this morning at 190 per dollar, lost N15 on each, now the same malam is buying 179 this evening

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
steve13:

Lol, you called what I wrote last night trash innit? I managed to sell 20k usd this morning at 190 per dollar, lost N15 on each, now the same malam is buying 179 this evening

I still feel this crash is artificial,bank rate is still thesame,oil price has not improved,our foreign reserve is still depleted and as far as i know,Nigeria is still import dependent.On what premise is the dollar crash?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
steve13:

unbelievable! panic sale
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by makzeze: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
jodeci:

I still feel this crash is artificial,bank rate is still thesame,oil price has not improved,our foreign reserve is still depleted and as far as i know,Nigeria is still import dependent.On what premise is the dollar crash?
panic selling by hoarders caused it. because no justification.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
jodeci:

same thing am saying.why will abokis rate be lesser than bank rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
koredex4love:

hold on to your dollar and make your research well.. you could even trade it to the banks, thats if they buy like the black markets does.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
gowaga68:

hold on to your dollar and make your research well.. you could even trade it to the banks, thats if they buy like the black markets does.

banks don't buy.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2015
I called aboki for abeokuta now , he said if i wan buy 200
TO sell 195
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lancee(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
I called aboki for abeokuta now , he said if i wan sell 195
If i wan buy 200
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by jodeci(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
koredex4love:

I have got loads of dollars but i aint selling until there is an improvement. My aboki friend said i should hold on till thursday,the rate are likely to improve from then.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by koredex4love(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
jodeci:

I have got loads of dollars but i aint selling until there is an improvement. My aboki friend said i should hold on till thursday,the rate are likely to improve from then.

hmmmmm,i pray so ooo,abeg keep me updated if your aboki friend don advice make you sell am ooo.A NI JE GBESE grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.