Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 (65488 Views)

Femi, You Promised Me Forever – Young Lady Sheds Hot Tears As Boyfrien......... / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by drizslim(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
A beautiful Nigerian lady has taken to social media to lament over her sad situation after her dream of getting married on December 4th this year appears unfeasible.

The beautiful lady identified as Isioma Favour, revealed that earlier this year, precisely in January she picked December 4th 2021 by faith during a prophetic service im church.

She however said it’s almost the fateful day but presently she is not getting married.

Favour said she doesn’t have any suitor or even a boyfriend as she is still single.

She wrote;

I Just Want TO CRY, WEEP AND LAMENT OH
WHEN THE SINGLES WERE ASKED TO PICK THEIR WEDDING DATE JANUARY THIS YEAR, I PICKED 4TH OF DECEMBER 2021
MY CALENDAR JUST REMINDED ME THAT NEXT WEEK SATURDAY IS 4TH����
WEDDING I AM NOT DOING ����
HUSBAND I DIDN’T SEE
FIANCEE I DIDN’T SEE
SERIOUS BOYFRIEND I KNOW GET
ORDINARY BOYFRIEND KWANU, I DON’T HAVE
NO BODY SHOULD TELL ME OTHERWISE, AM CRYING TO STUPOR TODAY �����
I WANT TO MARRY OOOOOOOOOO
SOMEBODY SHOULD GIVE ME HANDKERCHIEF ���

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by drizslim(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ladies over to you

Bachelors see free ride, Una go enter?

297 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Ammishaddai: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
Get ready to remain in your father's house forever grin

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by DannyXpress: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
She has gotten to that stage where any type of man is now desirable unfortunately these men are now going after young girls and fresh blood.

396 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by WibusJaga: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2021

And I dey here. If she serious, make she carry drink come see me.

385 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by expertman(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nawaoooo...

Wetin Musa no go see for gate all this while that she was doing shakara proving fine girl to gentle suitors forming that she wants ready made guys .

Ntoooooor she better be calm and concentrate on making her life better.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by dammywapes(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omo she don old o

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by devilmaycry: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Clout chasing

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by yuping(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make we talk truth she ain't beautiful, may be her character and bank account is!!

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by money121(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Yimu

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Shellsploit: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Make she send me DM!
Useless clout chasing grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by noble71(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
The Future is Female grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by ecomalchemist(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na so life be

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by BabaIbo: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hmmm, but ehn some of them don't have good character at all.

Chai!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Something tells me that she is 39years plus already angry angry angry

The fear of menopause is Maki her this desperate

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by thesicilian: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
If she doesn't get a man soon, she may become a hardcore, stone cold feminist

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by WallpaperGuy: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Useless blogger u for at least put the link and help her ministry...

Instead you wan cash out fromm her misery

C y e no go better for this country

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by BigDawsNet: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Madam why are you crying...

It's not your fault nor our men's fault...

The country is hard...some guys hardly survive to eat 2sqaure meal and you want them to marry?

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Inkling(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eyaà

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by buygala(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
See Auntie strong face cry

Auntie, please if you are us, will you marry u? ....with this your face like menopausal vagina..

Men are actually very useless beings grin ...give most men the choice of this woman with perfect behaviour and that Chidinma girl that killed that supertv guy...and watch most men go for Chidinma without hesitation grin

Na mostly online men dey nag about girls not being well behaved ...most men want that crazy beautiful girl with a sprinkling of wild behavior...After all "Something must kill a man" grin..

Go to churches every Saturday and watch the supposed "bad girls" getting married while the supposedly 'homely' ones are on singles Whatsapp groups shouting "men are scum" grin

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Houseofglam7(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
This one has dedicated her life to incredible stupidity

8 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by socialmediaman: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by obajoey(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Na those eye lashes dey block husband eyes not to see well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by tosomaju(m): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Righteousness over to you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Jidemoo: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
I wish her all the best.

See how Tigernuts Horchata have being saving so many Relationships and marriages nowadays

⬇️
https://www.nairaland.com/6865202
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Osibajo2023: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ntoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by gbaskiboy: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sorry dear i know how it feels when you are due for marriage and no suitor is forth coming. I will advise you for now develop good qualities that will endear you to a good man, know your weakness, write down what you really need in your dream man and be positive. Surely am not a son of prophet neither am i a prophet you will surely meet your dream man soon.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by ashawopikin(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
No worry when u cry finish, husband go come

1 Like

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Rich4god(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
She ma self... Why will she be this unkempt in social media. She for brush up her pix na.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by nwanyiugbo122(f): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Husband will come at the appointed time sister!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by olatunjithomas(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tell her to call me. angry
Re: Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 by Timekeeper: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Sweet tears.. Mazinewmoney, there is a wife to you oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / If Your Girl Wears Your Shirt Like This, She Can Turn Your Millions To Billions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.