Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. (6258 Views)

When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife / 81-year-old Man Remarries 70-year-old Wife, 32 Years After They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

I met with this white man in the lobby and he got instantly hooked and hasn't allowed me rest since that day. He paid for my bills amounting to 200K that was spent over there and honestly, I could not complain nor say NO.

He said he flew into Nigeria to check the Dangote refinery because he intends to proffer a merger with Dangote. Arrgh, enough story.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed with me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th of December to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. At last, I'm done with Nigerian men. He doesn't even look his age. I can bet he looks younger than 80% of Nairaland men. No potbelly. No funky smell. Loaded with cash. A heavy spender. He wiped the tears off my eyes that my previous relationship gave me. He said to me "you are my queen, and you deserve everything". OMG, I so much love this man and will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.

I have an incumbent green card and massive wealth all to myself. I can't believe this. My hard work finally paid off. Older men are the best.

Hey Bradley, I love you so much. You are the best. Peace out. No more insufficient funds.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Ammishaddai: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Olosho wants to cash out . It is well... undecided

16 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Odoogu(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 year old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

I met with this white man in the lobby and he got instantly hooked and hasn't allowed me rest since that day. He paid for my bills amounting to 200K that was spent over there and honestly, I could not complain nor say NO.

He said he flew into Nigeria to check the Dangote refinery because he intends to proffer a merger with Dangote. Arrgh, enough story.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed over me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. At last, I'm done with Nigerian men. He doesn't even look his age. I can bet he looks younger than 80% of Nairaland men. No potbelly. No funky smell. Loaded with cash. A heavy spender. He wiped the tears of my eyes that my previous relationship gave me. He said to me "you are my queen, and you deserve everything". OMG, I so much love this man and will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.

I have an incumbent green card and massive wealth all to myself. I can't believe this. My hard work finally paid off. Older men are the best.

Hey Bradlie, I love you so tmuch. You are the best. Peace out.

cheesycheesycheesy

Will you S.T.F.U...

3 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Chimeluv(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Dream on undecided

20 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Malory: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Village people things

5 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by whitestar01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
What is really pushing you towards him? It is his wealth and not love,
we all know this. Anyways good luck to you!

3 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by NoFucksToGive: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
UyaiIncomparabl:
I met this hot, sexy and generous 70 -year-old man at Raddison Blu, Victoria Island in August when I and my girls were hosted by their sugar daddies.

The thing here is that he loves me too much. He is so obsessed with me. If I come use kayanmata for am, wetin go come to happen? He is coming back to Nigeria on the 25th to get very serious and do the necessary things. He has been talking about marriage already. He proposed to me on Whatsapp. I said yes of course. He is coming soon to effect that physically. I love this man. He's my dream come true. At last, I'm done with Nigerian men. He doesn't even look his age. I can bet he looks younger than 80% of Nairaland men. No potbelly. No funky smell. Loaded with cash. A heavy spender. He wiped the tears off my eyes that my previous relationship gave me. He said to me "you are my queen, and you deserve everything". OMG, I so much love this man and will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.

Hey Bradley, I love you so much. You are the best. Peace out. No more insufficient funds.
[/s]

Look at what a shameless being will sit down and type in one dirty one room slum out of frustration and imagination? why not go back to school and forget fraud ? why not make something of your life instead of all these fake stories up and down? oya log into that your other male account and type another fake story

idiot

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by NoFucksToGive: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
[s]
whitestar01:
[/s]

see what drug abuse is causing!! someone will sit down make up stories and be logging into fake accounts responding? why?

4 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Story

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by MufasaLion: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a fantasy! Now, wake up from your slumber!

13 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Raalsalghul: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin Were!
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks, everyone for the good wishes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

see what drug abuse is causing!! someone will sit down make up stories and be logging into fake accounts responding? why?

I have been here on Nairaland before you even thought of registering your account. Sit down in one place and respect your elders. Not your mate in anything.

5 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
whitestar01:

It's money and love. They are intertwined. Love can't flourish without money.

13 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by whitestar01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Richy4(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

Look at what a shameless being will sit down and type in one dirty one room slum out of frustration and imagination? why not go back to school and forget fraud ? why not make something of your life instead of all these fake stories up and down? oya log into that your other male account and type another fake story

idiot

If only you knew. I will be posting my prewedding pictures on NL soon.

7 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
What a fantasy! Now, wake up from your slumber!

I'm serious. I can't possibly sit down to make up this post. Too busy for all that.

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by advanceDNA: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lol...She said her hard work has finally paid off.....Nigerians been redefining the meaning of hard work since 2010....

My friend that post fake checks into unsuspecting peoples email too will say he’s hard working.....

May God have mercy on us all..

8 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by advanceDNA: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm serious. I can't possibly sit down to make up this post. Too busy for all that.

Why don’t you quietly enjoy your new catch... your Village people are around ooo....

3 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by whitestar01(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's money and love. They are intertwined. Love can't flourish without money.
once again, good luck to you!
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

Why don’t you quietly enjoy your new catch... your Village people are around ooo....

Will do just that. Just thought to share the good news with you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Mariangeles(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
It's Uyai again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Eddysilver(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl why you con dey tell us nah Abi village people don dey press your button. TRY USE SENSE wey God give you

2 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
I am happy for you dear smiley smiley

Nairaland men no go fit sleep today because of this wonderful thread. grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by MufasaLion: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You claiming you love him already. Money is a big factor and you don't love him. It's infatuation. You wouldn't have said this if he wasn't this rich and with a hope of a green card ( if you marry him).

2 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Klass99(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2021

3 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am happy for you dear smiley smiley

Nairaland men no go fit sleep today because of this wonderful thread. grin grin cheesy

Thanks, dear. I don't care about the trolls.

8 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Klass99:

Rotfl grincheesy

Uyai, you are something else.

wink wink
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
Eddysilver:
UyaiIncomparabl why you con dey tell us nah Abi village people don dey press your button. TRY USE SENSE wey God give you

Village people aren't on NL.

5 Likes

Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Klass99(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. by Acidosis(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Will you ever change? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Baby Mama / Am I Right For Not Supporting My Friends Plan 4 Abortion / Facts About Penis......matured Mind Only Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.