Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) (29926 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Aban
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?
To Bleep dis one go easy in d future oo...

Dog hater spotted.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Just because she boughted a local dog wey no even fine for her daughter, person no go hear word again.Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Pimine: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Aswearugaaad

Are we now raising oyinbo children in Nigeria?
African kids will jump for joy at the sight of a nice gift and may even start playing with it before they remember to say thank you.

We nor dey cry. That's a stupid oyinbo emotion. The only time we dey cry na when dem beat us.

It all looks staged by the way. Do you gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Just because she boughted a local dog wey no even fine for her daughter, person no go hear word again. Las las na pepper soup dem go take am do Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Ayotemide(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?

You are a mad raving dog.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Ekg911(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2021
bouncin04:
wtf is the moral of this ? And please where the hell is the " damn niggar " crooner ?

I never see that Slawomirr for a long time. Damn where u dey? Hope the rumors about your arrest no be true?
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by zubby29(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?
after seeing ur name, i was not suprised anymore, please try dey shut dat tin you call mouth make dem think say u get sense
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Mightywine1: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Can’t you think of anything else aside bleep?

By the way, I think this little purity looks a bit matured for her age. I observed she has started to develop hips.

Your mind is so dirty get a life .
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by onyenatruchi: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Chai lipsrsealed they want to teach this little girl bad thing with Dog lipsrsealed her mother would have given her a Cat lipsrsealed so that it will be complete lipsrsealed for the Oza Room activities lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by eldoradoxx: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?
See what is in ur mind against a little child. If Nigeria was a place where government works, you would be marked as a potential pedophile and thoroughly investigated by DSS and police. Craddle robbing idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Athemisia: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

By the way, I think this little purity looks a bit matured for her age. I observed she has started to develop hips.
And how is that her fault?
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by woleabayo(f): 9:29am On Dec 01, 2021
wow........
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by PavillionEnergy: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
Holadokun:
She don dey get bumbum Sha... Ooin she's doing well... Future investment
[/s]

Tueh.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:31am On Dec 01, 2021
[s]
eldoradoxx:
See what is in ur mind against a little child. If Nigeria was a place where government works, you would be marked as a potential pedophile and thoroughly investigated by DSS and police. Craddle robbing idiot.
[/s]

You & I know that what I said is true but continue claiming righteous. No p
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Passionate888: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Mercy Johnson: Ok y'all bye
MJ's child: Mom stop saying y'all
MJ: Okay everyone bye....

Thank God for this new generation of parenting, you dare not correct our parent's when you are little.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Mercy Johnson your husband johnson dey enjoy o (holy jealousy)
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by tobiluxy: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2021
lolz..Dog
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by aspabay(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?

This guy here is a pedophile, all he is looking for is an opportunity, that is if he hasn't committed the crime already.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 01, 2021
Their mama even cut yansh give the boy too okpari
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by olahero(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2021
grin Wahala dey this country aswear
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Zion243(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?

Poor pervert
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by sammirano: 9:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Dogs are the best. When I want to get one, i will definately over pay for him/her.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by smyo(m): 9:49am On Dec 01, 2021
How is this a news again? This Nairaland sef
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by God200(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2021
D dog...
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by snoopz: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2021
So this is news
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Bigpapi: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2021
So make we cum do waiting na..... nothing una no go post yeyebreties
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by ceeceeco: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2021
Why do you hate dogs? I hate people who hate dogs.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Cokahot: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Mercy cabon copy. I must marry her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Ogor: BBNaija Star Resurfaces After Disappearing For 4 Months / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' / Ghanaian Singer, Fuse ODG Poses With Dark Skin Queens (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.