Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) (29893 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Mercy Johnson And Daughter, Purity, Spend Time With Orphans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by labelle123(f): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Money good ooo
If na poor man now na to think of how the dog go serve as food mbok
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by femi4: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Can’t you think of anything else aside bleep?

By the way, I think this little purity looks a bit matured for her age. I observed she has started to develop hips.
See kettle..... you are not different from him
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Chuksmonika(m): 11:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Make una hustle oo, eh get why!
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Kriss216: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

By the way, I think this little purity looks a bit matured for her age. I observed she has started to develop hips.
Can't you think of anything aside hips?
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Tamkurou: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2021
femi4:
Lol. You dey mind the dwarf ewu calabar.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nice
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by We4all: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
femi4:

The one with the dirty mind here is you. Is hip not part of a human’s body?
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by We4all: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Can't you think of anything aside hips?

Dummy, is hips not part of a human’s body?
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Some people love dogs.

I know a guy who if you give him a puppy as gift, he would be your pal for life. grin
that is how hushpuppy came into existence grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Kriss216: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Dummy, is hips not part of a human’s body?
Is the post about parts of human's body?

Anu!
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by We4all: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Is the post about parts of human's body?

Anu!

Wawu, the post is about a person and her hips is a part of her body.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by soulfood(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
You and your 26 likes so far are not okay.
KillIgbohoN0W:
Ordinary dog?
To Bleep dis one go easy in d future oo...
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Kriss216: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Wawu, the post is about a person and her hips is a part of her body.
No, the post is about a person and her dog not hips. Concentrate on the dog. Don't be foolish
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by We4all: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

No, the post is about a person and her dog not hips. Concentrate on the dog. Don't be foolish

Ogbeni, her hips is a part of her body. Receive sense.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by femi4: 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

The one with the dirty mind here is you. Is hip not part of a human’s body?
O wa lára e
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Kriss216: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Ogbeni, her hips is a part of her body. Receive sense.
Carry your Mumu dey go

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by We4all: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kriss216:

Carry your Mumu dey go

Alaye, na mumu I mumu, no be yahoo I do.
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by ImoleNaija: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Werey wa o cheesy
How you take different from the guy you quote? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by chival(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mercy Johnson strikes me as a warm, down to earth woman and a good mum. May God continue to bless her family. My daughter wants a pup too, so I can relate. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
soulfood:
You and your 26 likes so far are not okay.

27 now...
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by arixona: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chaii, surprise your own person with my puppies,check my wall

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
We4all:

Big yansssh like Mother like daughter
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by gbaskiboy: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
Freestainworld:
Good acting my dear, your mama dey coach you well grin
Lolz, my thought though
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Danhumprey: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
ITbomb:

Perverts everywhere angry
The girl go get better waist sha grin
Comrade, no be so ooo.. tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by remitarich(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
I love this family...
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Harmony92(f): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
backbencher:

Some people love dogs.

I know a guy who if you give him a puppy as gift, he would be your pal for life. grin
chei people like me cheesy. I still cry anytime I remember my dead paw buddy Simba embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Pet Dog that will be giving her head... walihi is good to start early tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by Greenkim(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jidemoo:
Tears of joy

When I was a teenager,I do sleep in my poultry house when the chicks are within 1 day - 1week just to watch how they eat and always move the lantern close to the ones that feels cold.
Lovely
Re: Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) by okezuoemmanue(m): 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
She got beaten inside b4 coming outside. U wan use our brain drink garri. Cry keee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / Davido Deletes CCTV Videos Of Tagbo's Last Night From Instagram. Shares New Pic / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons Rock Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.