Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money (15110 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / The Air-Conditioned Building Where ‘Prisoner’ AbdulRasheed Maina Lives / Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by faroukfahima(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Abdulrasheed Maina, embattled former chairman of Pension Reform Task, in an interview with Okay Nigeria, speaks on how he helped the federal government under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari recover a huge sum of funds looted from Pension scheme.

In the interview, Maina also revealed how he was reinstated back into civil service through a court order.

The interview also featured the AGF Abubakar Malami talking about Maina's reinstatement into civil service.

Watch the interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuBTfrfH5xk

https://www.okay.ng/exclusive-how-abdulrasheed-maina-helped-buharis-administration-recover-huge-sum-of-money-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 05, 2019
Do they want to white wash this one as well?.

21 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by okosodo: 9:36am On Mar 05, 2019
They want to glorify him now like they did to buhari that they now naming integrity with his name dubiously

19 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by blujoi(m): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2019
It’s necessary step in order to attain saint hood under Bishop Oshiomhole cheesy cheesy

[qu ote author=Esseite post=76363571]Do they want to white wash this one as well?.[/quote]

16 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by helinues: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2019
What are they taking us for

Or they said he is now a fugitive..

Clueless FG

6 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Pojomojo: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
2013 - LiverTransplant Surgery
2014 - Endoscopic retrograde cholangio pancreatography - Bile Obstruction
2015 -Lymph Node Obstruction
2016 - Bone Marrow Test Procedure
2017 - Bile Obstruction
2018 - Cyst Removal , Stent Removal
2019 - Lumpectomy Surgery

A SURVIVOR

4 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Smile4daddy(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
''I will not only remain in APGA, I will die for APGA.
The day I quit APGA is the day I will quit politics.
APGA made me what I am today.
APGA is like a movement.

I have enough funds to last me outside politics.
Any day I decide to leave APGA - which I have made up my mind never to leave....

Igbos don't need APGA in Aso Rock for them to achieve their aims.
APGA is the identity and the reflection of the Igboman.
No Anambrarian should vote for PDP.
PDP is a party alien to Igbos.
The party is synonymous with destruction''

Peter Obi ,2013

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by ybalogs(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wey the money?
Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Adekdammy: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
our leaders are scam

2 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by TIGRITIS: 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
All I have to say is

God bless pmb
God bless pyo
God bless patriotic Nigerians.

PYO/ELRUFAI from 2023 to 2031 is already sealed.

The issue now is which north/sw combination to take over in 2031. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Innoxxacs: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Esseite:
Do they want to white wash this one as well?.
na their way from time immemorial angry

1 Like

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
APc and propaganda....

Just like rice and beans..

1 Like

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by EloquentMedia: 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
He's about to be made a minister. APC is easy to predict. Their penchant for brain washing the 'gullibles' has no match. They couldnt even wait for the 2nd term to start fully before he came out of the closet where they have shielded him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Jason007: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
Still a huge surprise how this man is still a ghost to the Nigerian prison but then what do I know, cross to the other side and your sins are forgiven to be a national hero

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Saintp(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
Spin doctors.
Elections are over, no need for this but..........guilty conscience?
Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by rusher14: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
So far, he's presented a good case.
Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by seguno2: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Adekdammy:
our leaders are scam

So why do we allow them to rule ruin us if we know that they are scam?
Do we like to be scammed or we are also scammers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Mobsync(m): 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
Was he not the same person accused of stealing $195 billion from the pension scheme?

GEJ's government even declared him wanted in 2012 and sacked him in 2013.

He fled Nigeria until of course, Buhari put him back in government.

And now, he's telling us he helped Buhari recover money? Which money if not the one he stole.

https://punchng.com/maina-the-audacity-of-corruption/

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/20/buhari-administration-recalls-wanted-ex-pension-boss-sacked-alleged-corruption-0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by ChiefVolt007: 12:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oh! The same Maina that has been complaining of his name still enlisted on the EFCC most wanted peoples list even after he gave the real source of the funds and asked for his 5% compensation.. The federal government can only decieve a gullible few.. But definitely not everyone is as daft as they think.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by yaki84: 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
mhosman:

Bros I no be aboki o
I be yoruba guy
tradermoni no reach ya side?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Obanatural: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Good for him

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Visit https://myhealthisking..com/2019/02/make-her-want-to-have-you-every-minute.html
Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by yaki84: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
mhosman:

E no reach o
Bro abeg help person na
do i look like tinubu or osinbajo?
Re: How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money by Memphitz537(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2019
Under Corruption : Fuel subsidy cost N800billion at 87naira per litre.

Now Under "Integrity" , it's N2.95trillion at 145naira per litre.

No protest, no outrage. The Buhari effect on Nigerians is no longer ordinary, it is now spiritual!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Amendment Bill: Rotimi Jacobs Warns Buhari: Don't Assent To Bill / Falana On Grazing Routes: Under Land Use Act, FG Only Controls FCT / Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.