Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) (49382 Views)

My Heart Is Shattered � Battered And Scattered / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by FahBuLous: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Glycolite:

You will be here ,and read when those two settle.
Just stop wasting your time expending sympathy on someone who won't even pity themselves.
Women are that delusional.
Comot hand for boyfriend and girlfriend fight,for your own good,because at the end of the day,nah you go chop sand.
Nah today ?.
It's not my business alright but why would a man batter a woman like this?? Someone you will open your stupid gutter mouth and say you love...
Is this love??

This fool that was battered might still go back to him Sha, women too de mumu...
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
He sure did change her life in many ways alright,. grin grin she has a new different face that is a big arse change.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Ppgg: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Really
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Omoluabiii(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
No be person wey trailer jam, go collect number.
This are the "you cannot do anything" gang.
Kill me today gang.
We are equal gang.
See your lifeee? grin grin
Next time, when a man is talking, obey, or keep quiet.
See your life? grin grin
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Quiny32323: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
But the guy really changed her life.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by emmyileri(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
That guy need to be arrested! May be he caught her with another man or the guy na weed smoker. Regardless, living our life in accordance with the truth of the scripture pays not only in this life but the next to come.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dear women,
No matter how the winch dey do you, never you raise your hands on a man.
It may not end well.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by wizard01(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
They should both tell us the TRUE story
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Greenerie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Goodness,this guy is wicked.such an amimal,he should be maimed.

ure lucky u survived and you aren't
a casualty of domestic violence.
Thank God u survived.now run for ya life and never look back!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2021
I long lost my pity for such women. They see the abuse happening and they remain there choosing to die than to leave.

Mark my words, the useless woman will still go back to him after the surgery.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by tunize(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na better man dey kiss girlfriend like sey e dey suck mango post for social? So many ladies don't learn and will never learn. When you try to make Dem see reasons they'll be claiming it's love, the line between love and stupidity na seperate one...law of attraction everywr she only attracted her kind just so unfortunate the mess got to this point, because I can bet that the guy has been beating that lady before this major one.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ordinary boyfriend, girlfriend relationship and the man batter her like this?

How much more marriage? The man will chisel her face like a sculptor.

So sad.... domestic violence never pays.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Honourable2003: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Even Wilder face was not Discombobulated in this manner by Tyson fury.

Fornication and Immorality has become a sweet and right thing to do and show.

The Good thing about GOD ALMIGHTY is that HE tells us the way to go, HE shows us the way to go, and Leaves us to make our Choice. The Choices we make have their corresponding effects and results.

Be not wise in your own eyes, Fear GOD, Obey HIM and Depart from Evil. It shall be well with you.
my brother am asking of you?
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by bepositive11: 2:05am On Dec 02, 2021
DWJOBScom:
It's best to hear the other side of the story o
We never see the other victim sha

Nothing can justify what that man did. He can't control his anger
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by bepositive11: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2021
davibid:
I keep saying and I still remain resolute that, you are in “LOVE” doesn’t mean both of you are compatible.

True. And that so called love is not always a good thing. There is healthy love and unhealthy/toxic love. The latter feels very strong but it's not a good thing
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 3:43am On Dec 02, 2021
Yes, first round. Oya get ready for second round.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 3:48am On Dec 02, 2021
This is Terrybull.

Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2021
careytommy37:

You know say dis your post no make brain?

Only a bloody & an incorrigible buffalo wil say d Word of God doesn't make sense!

Dis is because God's Word is God's wisdom; only fools won't spot d wisdom in it!
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by Emanodimo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
This might happen simply because she felt controlled by the BF, to challenge the fact she is not a kid.

In reality, a man can't be grooming you, giving you direction on home affairs, and preparing you for career growth without being controlled.
Re: Woman Battered By Her Boyfriend Undergoes Facial Reconstructive Surgery (Photos) by sultaan(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sometimes the aggressive and dominant characteristic that is attractive in a man also comes with violence.
To a lot of women this action has been fatal. she is lucky with this, hope she learned her lesson and walked from this one never to return

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.