Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* (11871 Views)

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Bimpe29: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Major pre-intimacy it is.
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
thanks. I will keep everything up by God's grace smiley smiley
That's good. A very wise choice. No guy is smarter than you, you just gat take charger of yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by yetunsbay(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gadafii:
i too like brezz abeg, i fit spend 3 hours on top boobi and i no go tire

if you know how to suck ur womans boobs wella, she go wet pass canal before the main action cool

righteousness how u see am
pls teach us we need this tutorial
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2021
Benwallt:
That's good. A very wise choice. No guy is smarter than you, you just gat take charger of yourself.
Hmmmm smiley
Thanks for the motivational words, I'll definitely stick to it. smiley
Thanks smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by godwinboy(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Help me ask them ooo!!! lipsrsealed

Makes the dick stronger and ready
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmmm smiley
Thanks for the motivational words, I'll definitely stick to it. smiley
Thanks smiley cheesy
It's not gonna be easy but you can do it. Good morning from this side. How are you through the night?

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2021
godwinboy:

Makes the dick stronger and ready
na wa ooo!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Benwallt:
It's not gonna be easy but you can do it. Good morning from this side. How are you through the night?
I am fine and u?
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Truvelisback(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2021
I'm still a virgin, so i can't tell.
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Negroid001(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Omo see comments. Anyways me I'm not a boobs person sha.
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am fine and u?
I am great. Too much energy this morning

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2021
When they see their women turned on, with her pussy dripping like a running tap. How she wants you to choke on her nipples grin grin
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by IceColdVeins(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2021
LadyD22:
you're not selfish boo you're inexperienced , coz real men derive pleasure when they can pleasure their women
Oh please!! Spare me with the "real men" bull$hit
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by godwinboy(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
na wa ooo!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Godwinworld

That’s my iG
Add me pls
Rest is to the future
Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Benwallt:
I am great. Too much energy this morning
hmmm, that's good to hear. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
hmmm, that's good to hear. smiley
Have a great day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Benwallt:
Have a great day
u too smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
u too smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
Benwallt:
Thanks
you're welcome dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
you're welcome dear smiley
Hope your day goes as planned. Hope your small brother did not give you heat

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
Benwallt:
Hope your day goes as planned. Hope your small brother did not give you heat
Oh no, he didn't.
He gave me enough space today smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oh no, he didn't.
He gave me enough space today smiley
Good of him. Say I to him for me

1 Like

Re: What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Benwallt:
Good of him. Say I to him for me
okay, I will. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Enter A Woman / Ladies Only: Get In Here If You Like It Rough During Sex. / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.