Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old (26985 Views)

Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / "Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by 2tpick: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
I totally disagree with you Davido unless what you meant to say was that you didnt know how rich your dad was till you turned 13.
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by fabson21(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Na lie you always make findings b4 saying tins Nollywood is no 1 in Africa other countries in Africa and beyond watch Nigeria movies speak for ur self only
Viraltrends123:
I love this guy. Our music industry is really trying, gone are the days where you hardly hear Nigerian music in club, birthday parties and even wedding, due to low self-esteem, but now even in clubs abroad, they prefer to play Wizkid, Davido or burna boy's music. I just hope our movie industry will step up, and just Nollywood to the world, presently an average Nigerian would rather watch American movie or Chinese movie without even understand what they are saying, imagine
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Christistruth00: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2021
toujurs:
Stolen wealth undecided

Heard IBB gave his dad an Oil well
Because he was IBB’s front man in the US
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Hkff: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2021
Really
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by xeju: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Afrobeat singer Davido shares in a recent interview he had no idea says his family was rich till he turned 13 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQTSw4V4VKo

Meaning he began to see or notice others' poverty at 13
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Classickj(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

Instead of this guy to focus on his ailing musical career, he is always in the news talking trash.

After his album 'A Better Time' could not stand the test of time, he had to agree with Big Wiz that 'Time is of the Essence'.

MIL and Essence for the Grammy.

English grammar ní
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by watchindelta(m): 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Really me too lol grin grin
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
isaiah4life:
I too didn't know I came from a poor home until I turn 13. When I was chased out of school for not paying fees that other students paid effortlessly.

God punish poverty.

Mehhnnn. The hustle is real.. thanks so much for this comment. God bless you plenty. . Edumare punish poverty.
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by isaiah4life(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thank you, sir. Amen. God bless you as well. We all will make it big time in this life.

quote author=BabaJoe001 post=108127314]

Mehhnnn. The hustle is real.. thanks so much for this comment. God bless you plenty. . Edumare punish poverty.[/quote]
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by philiancoop(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
Men are heros.

Working to make something good for your family
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by lilyheaven: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
Viraltrends123:
I love this guy. Our music industry is really trying, gone are the days where you hardly hear Nigerian music in club, birthday parties and even wedding, due to low self-esteem, but now even in clubs abroad, they prefer to play Wizkid, Davido or burna boy's music. I just hope our movie industry will step up, and just Nollywood to the world, presently an average Nigerian would rather watch American movie or Chinese movie without even understand what they are saying, imagine

Watching nollywood means episode bad dreams over and over again.
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Cousin9999: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by ElValiente(m): 4:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Niqqas I knew since I was 5 that all was not well with my family. cheesy
Re: Davido Says He did not Know His Family Was Rich Till He Turned 13 Years Old by Babaijeshaa: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Gushes Over Her Daughter / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos / Atiku Should Have Just Shown Up For Nigerians – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.