Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow (2871 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode Did Not React To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance...pics / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by MyopicMods: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
IPOB: Emergency Lockdown ahead of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance in Court Tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by headSmasher: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
Buhari is now IPOB lord and saviour

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
headSmasher:

Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by peacekante: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
I will be very disappointed in president buhari. Come on we are talking about a man who ordered the murder of many innocent people in our region. Dam it men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by LokoH(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
O
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by BombAttack(f): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
peacekante:
I will be very disappointed in president buhari. Come on we are talking about a man who ordered the murder of many innocent people in our region. Dam it men.

Buy Sniper Keep, because the game is about to change

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by peacekante: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
BombAttack:

Buy Sniper Keep, because the game is about to change

Which game want change? Orji Uzo way don go beg for Kanu. As them day release am so, if him do any how, him go still see any how. E no even sure self say them day release am. E fit be say them day carry am comot from DSS custody to prison.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by BombAttack(f): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
peacekante:

Which game want change? Orji Uzo way don go beg for Kanu. As them day release am so, if him do any how, him go still see any how. E no even sure self say them day release am. E fit be say them day carry am comot from DSS custody to prison.

Most of you still don't understand that federal government is under serious pressure to release Kanu
Forget about all this online noisemakers
A lot is going on behind the scene

6 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by JavaScript90: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kanu is like a hot coal in buhari mouth. He must be vomited.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by lloydtruth: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Federal Government would be full of regrets why they abducted him in the first place. Now he's too hot for them and they are looking for a way to release.

The arranged for a fake plead to the federal government led by Igbo APC members so it will look like they were begged to release him.

10 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by peacekante: 7:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
BombAttack:

Most of you still don't understand that federal government is under serious pressure to release Kanu
Forget about all this online noisemakers
A lot is going on behind the scene

Under pressure to release Kanu?
Kanu? Asari Dokubo that come from a very important region of thought economically was arrested and jailed for years, na small rat kanu nai president buhari go day under pressure to release? Which kind childish talk be this one.

Make i free you abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by BombAttack(f): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
peacekante:

Kanu? Asari Dokubo that come from a very important region of thought economically was arrested and jailed for years, na small rat kanu nai president buhari go day under pressure to release? Which kind childish talk be this one.

Make i free you abeg

You know nothing and you are inconsequential in the matter at hand

20 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by JaroMan: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
peacekante:

Make i free you abeg
You are a small boy my dear. Engaging you is akin to engaging a goat: it will never agree.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by Tinubuadvocate: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
The punishment continue congratulations igbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by YeyeGbami: 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Lmao you people will beat chest at any opportunity. Let the court hold first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by XOGBADO(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
lloydtruth:
Federal Government would be full of regrets why they abducted him in the first place. Now he's too hot for them and they are looking for a way to release.

The arranged for a fake plead to the federal government led by Igbo APC members so it will look like they were begged to release him.

Lol...You're so delusional. Wake up and stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by lloydtruth: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
XOGBADO:

Lol...You're so delusional. Wake up and stop deceiving yourself
..and you are so evil minded, wake up and free yourself from hate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by DeadCountry: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
peacekante:
Your buhari is a terrorist and he has no choice than to release Mazi Kanu, or else he will tell Israel where and how he renditioned Mazi Kanu from Kenya to his dungeon called nigeria. Una never see anything sef. Your dungeon is finished. The coming out of Mazi Kanu will see our agitation get more serious. Everything will be done to make sure that the dungeon falls this year.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by XOGBADO(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2021
lloydtruth:

..and you are so evil minded, wake up and free yourself from hate.

You think I'm a hater just because I want justice take it's cause. You're a totally different thing from your moniker
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by makemoneywbsite: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Lmao you people will beat chest at any opportunity. Let the court hold first

Why are you fretting? Are you one of those afraid that Igbo will leave you behind to continue in your traditional poverty?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by YeyeGbami: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Why are you fretting? Are you one of those afraid that Igbo will leave you behind to continue in your traditional poverty?

Chest beating is useless at this point, just follow the court hearing.
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by makemoneywbsite: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Chest beating is useless at this point, just follow the court hearing.

Why fear for what is inevitable? Boy cheer up
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by YeyeGbami: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Why fear for what is inevitable? Boy cheer up

Lmao chest beating still. Rest guy.

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by lloydtruth: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
XOGBADO:

You think I'm a hater just because I want justice take it's cause. You're a totally different thing from your moniker

Justice? What exactly do you know is Justice?
Going to Kenya to abduct someone without due process? Or detaining someone in DSS custody without fair trial?

Now I know why this country isn't moving forward because what the rest of the world see as black is white to you people and what they are as white is black to you people.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by silibaba: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
lloydtruth:

My thought.

It was staged.
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by silibaba: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
BombAttack:

You know nothing and you are inconsequential in the matter at hand

Let me add my own, he is also immaterial in the matter at hand. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by Samfloxin(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
They don't want to face our lawyers in court so that they won't finish them. Nigeria has no case
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by Prevailing: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2021
headSmasher:

Jibrin
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by stanluiz(m): 2:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Where is the source of this news OP ?

You just screenshot a fake pictures and put emergency lockdown in your headlines ?

We are not even sure whether the news is real or fake since no media has carried it. It is only bloggers that is carrying the news.
Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by Godons1: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2021
headSmasher:

He don reset their brain. IPOB now worship every Aboki they see. So that their Brother Buhari will release Nnamdi Kanu. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Emergency Lockdown Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu Appearance In Court Tomorrow by Gbagura: 7:58am On Dec 02, 2021
Ipob go suffer shame today if their terrorist leader ain't released. Hospital go full due to impending cardiac arrests from ipob clowns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video) / National Chairman Of APC, Abdullahi Adamu, Mounts Church Pulpit / How Peter Obi Drinks Water Vs How Tinubu Drink Water - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.