Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing (2469 Views)

DSS Must Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow Morning unfailingly! / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released / Oshiomhole: APC Fixes Emergency NEC Meeting For March 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by Ukpaka: 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Breaking News: FG to release Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow, fixes emergency hearing
https://247ureports.com/2021/12/fg-to-release-nnamdi-kanu-tomorrow-fixes-emergency-hearing/
-
This was confirmed by the counsel for the Nigerian government in the matter.

It was also learnt from Nigerian government lawyers that the move is in response to the fervent appeals by Igbo leaders for the release of the pro-Biafra agitator.

“Nnamdi Kanu scheduled for an emergency hearing tomorrow that could lead to his release on bail.

“This is in response to Igbo elders’ request for his release,” one of the sources said on Wednesday.

President Muhammadu Buhari had said on Friday, November 19 that he would consider the unconditional release of the IPOB leader as sought by elder statesmen from the South-East.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by nothingspoil70: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
T.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
This could be good,but I expect judiciary where no politician will be determining what happens in the courtroom. Let judiciary be free from politicians, no one should be dictating the tune in court, let the law prevail. No elder should even meet anybody for a case in court

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by shuttox: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by shuttox: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by DOTian: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
I hope they don't go to his house to kill him later and blame ungun known men...
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by GreatBoss: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Without access to the ocean.

God bless the Ijaw Republic.

God bless our hero General Ditari.

No be my Ibani Ijaw people una go use do that access to the sea.
Ibo that call fellow Ibo out cast and OSU till today,
come dey do like say dem like us too much because of crude oil and access to sea.

We don't have same culture we are Ijaw.
I'm from Bonny and all Ibani people Bonny, Opobo, and the rests are all Ijaws.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by GreatBoss: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

come dey do like say dem like us too much because of crude oil and access to sea.

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by funb01: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Releasing kanu on the order of the President shows he will never get a fair trial.

This clearly the president is the one controlling the judiciary
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by Kingnelson9: 11:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
You are a modern slave
Who is fighting for ijaw republic,where is he/her?
Better rest
GreatBoss:

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by udele1: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
He will not be released. The best he can get is kuje.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by GreatBoss: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Kingnelson9:
You are a modern slave
Who is fighting for ijaw republic,where is he/her?
Better rest

Your frustrations remain with u.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by Mixedfruit: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2021
udele1:
He will not be released. The best he can get is kuje.
I have been monitoring ur comments for a while, guy u need help please
locate the nearest psychiatrist hospital
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by chigator2: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Stuff
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by Prevailing: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2021
I just dey laugh �
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by paramakina202: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2021
DOTian:
I hope they don't go to his house to kill him later and blame ungun known men...

Should he remain in prison for his own safety?
Even the creators of UGM are now afread of their own creation grin
This is indeed hilarious.Ogbu nma amakwe ka ewere nma ga ya na azu mana ogbu nma ga esikwa na nma ala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by HelloWriter: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Just imagine! Where is the democracy in Nigeria? The president is the one to decide if he is released! Nigerians are not mature enough to have a democracy. The hangover from the military era is still very much with us.

President Muhammadu Buhari had said on Friday, November 19 that he would consider the unconditional release of the IPOB leader as sought by elder statesmen from the South-East.

studio14:
This could be good,but I expect judiciary where no politician will be determining what happens in the courtroom. Let judiciary be free from politicians, no one should be dictating the tune in court, let the law prevail. No elder should even meet anybody for a case in court

funb01:
Releasing kanu on the order of the President shows he will never get a fair trial.

This clearly the president is the one controlling the judiciary

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by igbowoman: 4:21am On Dec 02, 2021
GreatBoss:

Meanwhile 99% of you speak Igbo.
People of no proper descent
You will answer fyneface and fynenyash and and speak Igbo.
When Nigerians are talking this one with oily dirty rivers wey suppose cry more than ndiIgbo is also talking
Onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by tungamaje: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2021
GreatBoss:

I heard Bauchi, Borno and Lagos are now part of your Niger Delta. Na Biafra cause that one too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by tempest01(m): 6:53am On Dec 02, 2021
tungamaje:

I heard Bauchi, Borno and Lagos are now part of your Niger Delta. Na Biafra cause that one too?

As you no get sense, Aboki go claim ND, dey use your head.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by GreatBoss: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2021
igbowoman:

Meanwhile 99% of you speak Igbo.
People of no proper descent
You will answer fyneface and fynenyash and and speak Igbo.
When Nigerians are talking this one with oily dirty rivers wey suppose cry more than ndiIgbo is also talking
Onye ara

You Liar.
Why are you guys worshiping the people and calling fellow Igbo outcast if u know they have dirty Rivers.
Confused person.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by mediainc: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2021
That terrorist, cannibalistic murderer can never be released, if he is released, we will stage mass protests against this government...he must suffer for his.evil crimes...he will never be released.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by joyandfaith: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2021
studio14:
Presidency has pocketed judiciary and legislative arm of government. NPF is wiling tool. Corrupt generals are enjoying their loots.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by GreatBoss: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Nengi is a unisex Ijaw Name
Both Male and Female can answer it.

BB Naija Nengi is from Nembe-Ijaw
Subgroup Bayelsa State.
That comprises of Nembe and Brass LGA people.

Present Chairman Asari Toru LGA
Kalabari-Ijaw Subgroup Rivers State is also Nengi by name.

Present Chairman Bonny LGA of the Ibani-Ijaw subgroup Rivers State, is also Nengi by name and you tell me that Ibani is Igbo.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by GreatBoss: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2021
GreatBoss:
Nengi is a unisex Ijaw Name
Both Male and Female can answer it.

BB Naija Nengi is from Nembe-Ijaw
Subgroup Bayelsa State.
That comprises of Nembe and Brass LGA people.

Present Chairman Asari Toru LGA
Kalabari-Ijaw Subgroup Rivers State is also Nengi by name.

Present Chairman Bonny LGA of the Ibani-Ijaw subgroup Rivers State, is also Nengi by name and you tell me that Ibani is Igbo.
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by TeeGentle(m): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2021
na lie
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by pedrilo: 8:10am On Dec 02, 2021
If he is released, it will be as a result of international pressure due to his illegal arrest in Kenya.
And if he is to be release, he should be returned to kenya and then the UK
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by LagosAirport: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
GreatBoss:

You Liar.
Why are you guys worshiping the people and calling fellow Igbo outcast if u know they have dirty Rivers.
Confused person.
Cc igbowoman
Re: Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing by asanausana91: 1:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Mixedfruit:
I have been monitoring ur comments for a while, guy u need help please
locate the nearest psychiatrist hospital
you monitoring someone that don't even know your existence. No be juju be that?

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara As Tinubu's Running Mate / What Is Tinubu Doing In This Picture / Governor Wike Revoked The C Of O Of The Building Use For Atiku Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.