Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) (41706 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Beach is still cool but I still fear. If you wanna freak me out, submerge my head in a water. I can't hate you for that. grin

I actually do admire people that surf, row, dive and do all sorts with large waters but I dare not try it!

Na wah o! cheesy
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Na wah o! cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olamilekxy:
The way Dubai turned desert to a city should be study

UAE is a force to reckon with. Go and read more books by the Emir of Dubai and you gonna learn more from him. He's one of my favorite leaders.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Elliotwaveforec: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
No go try am o, he wear parachute under o.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by onatisi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
i hate heights, when you climb this high , there is usually this strong strong temptation to jump and see what will happen after. reason why i dont like climbing tall buildings
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by moorevic(m): 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Acrophobia: Intense fear of heights.

Teacher Okoro i hail oo grin grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Sleeknigga: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
With parachute nko
nah he don't need it cus hes hancock
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Dollywood(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
You can see the atmosphere around him is polluted, I hope climate change won't deal with us seriously, we need to act fast.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS IS WHAT DEPRESSION CAN CAUSE. WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY PUSHING YOU AROUND AND YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH TO WORSHIP YOUR MAKER.BECAUSE YU FEEL U ARE NOT LACKING ANYTHIN,BUT INSIDE YA SOUL IS LACKING ALOT,YA SOUL IS EITHER EMPTY OR FILLED WITH GARBAGE TO MAKE YU THINK NONSENSICAL THINGS ALWAYS LIKE AETHEISTS DO.SAD MAN!angry

Mumu

Everything is not about religion.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Ayula911: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
verybadmouth:
I think I should join the weight loss train as well. I too fat biko

Fat guy: Madam please give me 2 crate of eggs and 1 indomie

Madam: Looks back
Na snake wan chop am... shocked
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by WoundedLamb: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Standing at the foot of the building looking up made me feel dizzy. I can't imagine what it'd feel like looking down from the tip!
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Saintmary(f): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
Any helicopter could have dropped him there.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Holaomoakin(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bro. ... amazing!
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ayula911:

Fat guy: Madam please give me 2 crate of eggs and 1 indomie

Madam: Looks back
Na snake wan chop am... shocked
grin grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
This is crazy �, this thing is not easy o, many people will collapse right from the top of that building. I really look forward to trying one of these some day
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by daytona007: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Say na Naija, you go dey work for 100th floor and above dey fear make them no carry light. grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Well-done. You're doing well nah.

MTN data subscription available for as low as 300nairam check signature for more details
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by SavageResponse(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2021
I'm more interested in seeing how he climbed to the top of the spire on the building
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Prime4life(m): 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS IS WHAT DEPRESSION CAN CAUSE. WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MUCH MONEY PUSHING YOU AROUND AND YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH TO WORSHIP YOUR MAKER.BECAUSE YU FEEL U ARE NOT LACKING ANYTHIN,BUT INSIDE YA SOUL IS LACKING ALOT,YA SOUL IS EITHER EMPTY OR FILLED WITH GARBAGE TO MAKE YU THINK NONSENSICAL THINGS ALWAYS LIKE AETHEISTS DO.SAD MAN!angry
guy shutup if you no get anything to talk
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Puts Microphone In His Undies On Stage (photo) / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) / Fela Kuti's Daughter, Yeni Laments Stolen Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.