Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) (41704 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by big7: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ordinary 12feet ladder wey I dey climb I no dey feel comfortable.. You put me there, nothing needs to push me, no village people need to reason my matter. I go just summertumble on my own.. I fucking hate height.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Rubbiish(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
pretydiva:
never will I try this undecided
Smh
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ALFADOS(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
he lack nothing mehn
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Germi9: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
As him dey there so,him wear Parachute oh…incase of any village people scene

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by moorevic(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'd never try that! I got acrophbia.

acro gini??
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
moorevic:

acro gini??

I'm not the one to tutor you on common knowledge. Go learn to acquire knowledge!
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
big7:
Ordinary 12feet ladder wey I dey climb I no dey feel comfortable.. You put me there, nothing needs to push me, no village people need to reason my matter. I go just summertumble on my own.. I fucking hate height.

grin grin grin

I once helped my friend to mix some chemicals and poured it in the water reservoir. The ladder was even bad. I was scared as fvck!

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by sammugbes(m): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
when am not mad
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
If na me dey top something go dey tell me to jump I need deliverance o
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Btruth: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:
If them born you well, jump down from there
devil antics........lol

grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by moorevic(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

I'm not the one to tutor you on common knowledge. Go learn to acquire knowledge!

I'm PROUDLY IGBO, white mans language doesn;t intrigue me.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
moorevic:

I'm PROUDLY IGBO, white mans language doesn;t intrigue me.

Lol

I love Igbo girls, but I like white man's language also. cool
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by moorevic(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Good for you
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by moorevic(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Good for you grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by NiggasInParis: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:
If them born you well, jump down from there

No be to even jump.. Make him leg just make mistake shift anyhow Na there e go know say no be movie be this grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2021
But that doesn't look like the burj kahlifa?
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Lastmessenger2: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
To what end
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Hotspotbro(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
Building that several people have climbed already...
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ere Kere.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Xandelle: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olamilekxy:
The way Dubai turned desert to a city should be study

Not the first. California and Las Vegas were also deserts.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Raypawer(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello...

Blacks can do it also

DropsMic:

They are not blacks. Occams razor.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by lakesidepapa(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
The 53-year-old actor climbed 160 floors to reach the top of the skyscraper, the highest point of a man-made structure, to get some cardio in his weight loss journey. Smith documented the entire adventure in a video to share on YouTube with his fans for his 'The Best Shape Of My Life' series. The actor, who has been monitoring and broadcasting his weight loss journey with the world, is an inspiration to many.

The recent video of him climbing over 2,000 stairs shows him standing outside 'The Burj Khalifa' as he tells his fans what he is about to do. The short preview clip shared on his official Instagram handle shows Smith climbing the stairway to the top of the world's tallest building as his legs almost start to give up.

www.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/will-smith-at-the-age-of-53-scales-worlds-tallest-building-the-burj-khalifa-just-to-get-some-cardio-for-the-best-shape-of-my-life-series/amp_articleshow/87643331.cms

Watch final video of him here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmgDZ67y_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmgDZ67y_w

Librans and gut are like 5 and 6
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:
I'd never try that! I got acrophobia.

Me too.

Just seeing him at that height creeps me out.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Nonexisting:
The Simp-General himself. I dey hail.
Very SIMPle guy
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
moorevic:

acro gini??

Acrophobia: Intense fear of heights.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Me too.

Just seeing him at that height creeps me out.

grin grin grin

I'd rather try to overcome my fear of height than overcome my fear if large waters. Large waters creeps me out, but I'm obsessed with submarines. Crazy. grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Broveens42(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
NiggasInParis:

No be to even jump.. Make him leg just make mistake shift anyhow Na there e go know say no be movie be this grin

Lol. You think oyibo people don't take precautions?
Take a closer look at his body, he's tied to a safety rope

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

I'd rather try to overcome my fear of height than overcome my fear if large waters. Large waters creeps me out, but I'm obsessed with submarines. Crazy. grin

So, you hate going to the beach? cheesy
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ImoleNaija: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
I hope he's able to scale through his marital brouhaha, too.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

So, you hate going to the beach? cheesy

Beach is still cool but I still fear. If you wanna freak me out, submerge my head in a water. I can't hate you for that. grin

I actually do admire people that surf, row, dive and do all sorts with large waters but I dare not try it!
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Olamilekxy:
The way Dubai turned desert to a city should be study
ah! My man, you can say that again a million times ..the jungle animals republic is cursed.. That is all
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by DropsMic(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Raypawer:
Hello...

Blacks can do it also

We discovered oil before them, why didn't we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia / Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / Adesua Etomi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.