Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) (41705 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / E-money And Family In Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai - Photos / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo, Loved Up At The Burj Al Arab Hotel In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
What if he fall from that place break one of his leg

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Wtf
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Anytime Will Smith is mentioned, the only thing that comes to my mind is the tears he shed on live TV because of what his wife said about him

By the way, Nigerian girls can't hold a conversation
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by wallay77(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm...I dey fear height
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Johel(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2021
Viraltrends123:
The 53-year-old actor climbed 160 floors to reach the top of the skyscraper, the highest point of a man-made structure, to get some cardio in his weight loss journey. Smith documented the entire adventure in a video to share on YouTube with his fans for his 'The Best Shape Of My Life' series. The actor, who has been monitoring and broadcasting his weight loss journey with the world, is an inspiration to many.

The recent video of him climbing over 2,000 stairs shows him standing outside 'The Burj Khalifa' as he tells his fans what he is about to do. The short preview clip shared on his official Instagram handle shows Smith climbing the stairway to the top of the world's tallest building as his legs almost start to give up.

www.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/will-smith-at-the-age-of-53-scales-worlds-tallest-building-the-burj-khalifa-just-to-get-some-cardio-for-the-best-shape-of-my-life-series/amp_articleshow/87643331.cms

Watch final video of him here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmgDZ67y_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmgDZ67y_w

Old gist ....Na now ur day break... something wey I do see since
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Kilanee: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2021
Damn niggarrrrrr
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2021
angry angry
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Lonelychild: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2021
Literally feeling on top of the world
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Golan007: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:
If them born you well, jump down from there

Get thee behind me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by surebona(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
This one no get problem self
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Sheriman(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Olamilekxy:
The way Dubai turned desert to a city should be study
There is nothing to study about them than that they had a good leadership who are not corrupt, who are dedicated and selfless towards the development of their country. We discovered and had the same oil before them though our population is much bigger than them but that is not the excuse to our bad corrupt government, poverty, police brutality, our dirty environment, smelly gutter here and there, internet frauds, bad roads filled with potholes that contains Atlantic ocean, unemployment, political thuggery, injustice, illiteracy, banditry, terrorism e.t.c we are experiencing here and at the same, if they didn't have those kinds of leaders, they will be wallowing in poverty and suffering as well. Good governance is very important in a country that want to see massive development unlike what we have here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Aristo3146(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:
The same thing the devil told Jesus during temptation.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Signing your will is the first step to take if this is done in Naija, because village people can't be ignored.....

Bravo to him, let him visit Naija and do same ....

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Lies he overcomes nothing, na only courage fear still dey body
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Jesterinjay: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
I Sha hope this ain't his secret suicide mission in disguise lol
this man grin
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by heniford2: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Waiting woman dey make man do just imagine will smith or because of pussy undecided
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by perdollar(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2021
no wonder jesus no believe devil when devil say make he jumb down frpm a height. Its very scary
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Amodi470(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2021
It's just been added to Some body's ambition right now.

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Holla911(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
Why do I think will is depressed but scared to do suicide hence nigga is out to seek death in disguise of doing what most men won't dare undecided
Anyways, congrats on his recent achieve

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by seyz91(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy
taiyesoul:
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Topmox: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:

See them they want to tempt my guy.Why you wan dey tempt am now��
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2021
Na so Fast and Furious Paul go dey drive car think say na movie come smash himself to pieces ....reality and Hollywood na 2 different things .

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by gonkin(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2021
Thank God for drones
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by purplekayc(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2021
taiyesoul:
it's possible of he wears a parachute or wingsuite
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by tillaman(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
englishmart:
Acrophobia grin grin grin
Meanwhile,

It takes me just 3minutes to get to the roof of the 24-storied world trade center, Abuja.

160÷24=6.6
That means it will take me a maximum of 20minutes to scale to the roof of Burj khalifa
grin
My last days in the UAE I was staying on the 36th floor and I really hated my life cause I don’t even bother to sit at the balcony i’ll rather play video games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by guru90: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2021
which kinda adventure be this..... hmmmmm
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by Omniman(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Which kind stale news be this na
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by adioolayi(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Watching this clip...I dey feel the goose bumps...there are fears of heights..and there are fears of heights.

This height is on another level
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2021
To overcome his depression.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
To overcome his depression.
Failed marriage and diminishing returns in rankings in Hollywood.
Re: Will Smith Scales Tallest Building In The World, Burj Khalifa (Video) by grandstar(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
phenase:
Don't fall from there tongue

Why grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia / Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / Adesua Etomi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.