Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital (54599 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Hoodlums Kill One, Burn 7 Vehicles In Enugu / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
When will this heinous act stop in Lasgidi?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KingAzari: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

What's the correlation between current security challenge as to do with Bola Tinubu!

Because Tinubu is the only man that has ambition in politics now?

He does not want his stooge of a governor to implement the extant law in Lagos on okada ban in order not to lose the support of the north that has over 90% of okada operators in Lagos and moreover, the touts are political tools used in causing mayhem in Lagos, so you keep them busy by allowing them collect tickets money from okada riders and with that, you can't ban okada or tame these hoodlums and touts. If you don't get, forget it.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by 2tpick: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dsalvo:

Continue fooling yourself over myths and fiction you were brainwashed with in your village as a kid.

Ultimately it is a big shame, as an adult, you still have not developed enough intellectual capacity and educational knowledge to deduce all you were told previously are the big fat lies that insecure, envious and hateful people tell.

Zero sense. Go take your BP meds sir.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by THMT: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thuggery has been a thing in Lagos due to its environmental general exposure to western world right from time so Tinubu have nothing to do with it.
Baggy jeans, bandana, American rap/hip hop culture e.t.c also played a big role so I agree with you that Tinubu didn’t start the thuggish life in Lagos.
Now people must learn to take responsibility for their actions, though some politicians must be held accountable because they use thugs and also arm them not minding what happens after election.
Mc Oluomo, along with many union members utilized their opportunity and positions in the transport union to their advantage financially and otherwise thereby reducing their thuggish lifestyle but some people will never leave the street thug life so they must take responsibility for their lifestyle and what ever comes with it this time around, not any politician.

Your write up makes sense but Mentioning Igbos disqualified you from being non tribal so adjust and stop trowing a tribal blanket.

Dsalvo:

That's why, if you are not aware of the ways and culture of others, it is better to remain silent than speak ignorantly and hatefully as many do online.

Most of these guys, usually the underprivileged in society , grew up together in the same area and tend to know each other's families. This is why they are called "area boys".

I always laugh when Igbos, joined by some ignorant Yorubas, attach Tinubu’s name to street violence without the historical knowledge to appreciate Tinubu has actually made things appreciably better cor Lagosians with his vision.

Before the coming of Tinubu in 1999, these type of boys only had gang rape, molestation, robbery, murder, burglary, violent home invasions etal as their only occupation.

Most Nigerians dont look at the reality of how having kids we cannot cater for has become a problem for us we should not blame on Tinubu, Buhari, Obiano etal.

You cant destroy the human to resources balance with sexual irresponsibility and disinterest in family planning to then expect leaders to perform miracles with the 7 or more kids you brought into the world while unemployed and with limited education and formal training.

We have far too many jobless, uneducated and restive youths who cannot feed themselves in Nigeria. Naturally they will turn to crime.

Tinubu understood this problem when he became Governor. He also knew most of these boys were not conventionally employable because of their poor education.

Tinubu mission was to absorb them into transport unions and other areas formally so they could make money and refrain from a life of crime and being a menace to society.

You only need to ask anyone living in Lagos before 1999,not Igbos who came 2 days ago to be giving strong hateful opinions today, whether Tinubu has made a difference or not.

If they are honest, they will tell you Tinubu made a massive positive difference. Crimes like burglary and home invasions are now a thing of the past whereas very, very, very common before 1999.

It is the same problem the North is facing with many uneducated, restive, bitter and hostile youths walking around in frustration.

If the North had visionary and critical thinkers like Tinubu, as leaders, then perhaps Boko Haram, ISWAP and bandit gangs would not have so many eager potential recruits.

It is not everything must play tribalism and hatred with.

Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by efighter: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba side!

Agbero and omonile with cultism and rituals ... exactly what Tinubu created and wish to export from yorubaland to Nigeria ..

Mkpurummiri is a typical example ... from Lagos to other Nigeria states..

Southwest have absolute nothing to offer Nigeria .. Osibanjo presidency is another example..

How come you all want to die in South West?

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, you idiots pray to go to Lagos.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Litmus: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Akata culture!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by olatuns2017: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingAzari:

He does not want his stooge of a governor to implement the extant law in Lagos on okada ban in order not to lose the support of the north that has over 90% of okada operators in Lagos and moreover, the touts are political tools used in causing mayhem in Lagos, so you keep them busy by allowing them collect tickets money from okada riders and with that, you can't ban okada or tame these hoodlums and touts. If you don't get, forget it.

Haaaa

What an analysis
Are you sure you are in lagos?
Do you know how many okada had been seized and crutched this year alone in lagos

Tinubu is loved except for Ibospdp and he has paid his dues as a politician and an accomplished accountant in exxonmobil

Do you know implications of total ban on okada and it's economic effects on the poor geniue okada man in lagos?

Do you know Tinubu as Gov trained Thugs off the street and employed some in LAWMA to reduced crime and make them responsible people?

Do you know how many people come in lagos without having homes in lagos?

Lastly there are Godfatherism everywhere
In churches/School/ Banks etc Tinubu is not an exception and won't be the last

Tinubu 2023
In God we trust!!!

Pls sell your candidate too
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Asgard73: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
efighter:

How come you all want t die in South West?

As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, you idiots pray to go to Lagos.

grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Bethrose: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
This union bosses alway ends up like this
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KingAzari: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
olatuns2017:

Are you sure you are in lagos?
Do you know how many okada had been seized and crutched this year alone in lagos

Do you know implications of total ban on okada and it's economic effects on the poor geniue okada man in lagos?

Do you know how many people come in lagos without having homes in lagos?

Pls sell your candidate too

I stay in Lagos and a taxpaying Lagosian at that. Fashola banned okada totally just like it was done in most SS and SE states and heaven did not fall. Everybody must not stay in Lagos. If you have no other business than to come and ride okada, cause mayhem, break traffic laws and send people to Igbobi and early graves on a daily basis, stay in your states. I am not a politician, so I sell no one but I have a civic responsibility of voting on election days and will not vote for your Tinubu . If APC cannot bring a young, technocrat between 40 to 55yo, I will vote for any other party except PDP that has such a candidate. Remember it is one man one vote. Election no be fight. The immediate past Anambra INEC experience of electronic votes transmission and the new electoral bill, if signed into law, will drive the likes of your Tinubu into extinction.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by olatuns2017: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
KingAzari:

I stay in Lagos and a taxpaying Lagosian at that. Fashola banned okada totally just like it was done in most SS and SE states and heaven did not fall. Everybody must not stay in Lagos. If you have no other business than to come and ride okada, cause mayhem, break traffic laws and send people to Igbobi and early graves on a daily basis, stay in your states. I am not a politician, so I sell no one but I have a civic responsibility of voting on election days and will not vote for your Tinubu . If APC cannot bring a young, technocrat between 40 to 55yo, I will vote for any other party except PDP that has such a candidate. Remember it is one man one vote. Election no be fight. The immediate past Anambra INEC experience of electronic votes transmission and the new electoral bill, if signed into law, will drive the likes of your Tinubu into extinction.

If Tinubu support a 45/50yr old man for president you will still say Tinubu is Godfather!!!

Nobody is forcing anyone on us in 2023!!

GEJ was a youth But opened the vault for looting and nothing to show in teams of infrastructure.

The youth should come out and contest on their own without waiting for any Godfather!

It's a free world

The likes of Tinubu started early by contesting senate seat!!

Don't be an onlooker and then blame Tinubu who has been out of power since 2007.

Tinubu is not the cause of Nigeria problems

USA
Joe Biden is older than Tinubu
Infact Trump will contest next elections in US

It's about content, solution driven, experience and having the acceptance of majority!

Enjoy
Politics is deep
O deep gan!!!
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Balogunodua(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Amatarasha:
You are not wise.
Can't you see tinubu is motivating graduates to turn to agbero than help tackle potential bandits. And Y is lagos full of uneducated school dropouts when we have free education ?
And who is motivating Ipolibans in alaigbo

Where is sisterfire the Sci-fi writer grin grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by wolexter(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2021
It is a simple something: you live on the streets you die on the streets. RIP to d dead.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by EndBuhariNow(m): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Tinubu bullion van criminal has fallen out with this tout... rip remain mc olumo
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by christistruth01: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Yoruba side!

Agbero and omonile with cultism and rituals ... exactly what Tinubu created and wish to export from yorubaland to Nigeria ..

Mkpurummiri is a typical example ... from Lagos to other Nigeria states..

Southwest have absolute nothing to offer Nigeria .. Osibanjo presidency is another example..

Your IPOB brother Terrorists are busy roasting and eating the heads of Murdered Police officers back in your Region
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by toyinid78: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
ireonGee:
Na bitterness go kee u.
I am sure he wasn't educated enough to know cultism was not just a yoruba invention, igbos as well practiced it even more than yorubas
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by LegalWolf: 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dsalvo:

Immature kid. In a State with 21 million people you are celebrating one violent incidence induced by excessive alchohol intake, in a social gathering, as a big deal when such is extremely common worldwide.

Such is the idiocy and bigoted childishness of some you, in your haste to take everything tribal and attack others, you cannot even note that this sad development began with arguments at a Party.

Perhaps you should focus on real horror development and conspiracies such as the murder of scores of suspected MASSOB members in Igboland only for their bodies, minus harvested organs, to be fished out of Rivers.

Or even the situation across ala Igbo right now where illterate touts have taken over the State and are cowering Governors to be killing traditional rulers, lawyers, doctors, Engineers etal. Una no get shame.

Roughly two centuries ago, Abraham Lincoln said it is better to be quite and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt. That truth is relevant then as it is relevant now. You could have kept your stinking mouth shut than confirm the indisputable fact that you are a f00l (since you call me an immature kid).

Now, to the matter: I was referring specifically to Gerrard59. Did I frame my comment as a general one? Do you know my history with that f00l before your unsolicited and not well thought out opinion is expressed? Do you know what that f00l has consistently said about my people - Muslim Fulani - that made me respond in that manner?

Don't be a nincompoop to run into an argument without understanding the nuances! C'mon! WTF is my business with ala igbo in this context and why are you bringing it to this conversion? If you lack discipline, self restraint and home training, go meet those who failed in their responsibilities. I never insulted you and I take exception to the insults hurled at me.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Amatarasha(f): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Balogunodua:

And who is motivating Ipolibans in alaigbo

Where is sisterfire the Sci-fi writer grin grin
i forbid you to disrespect sisteefire
Are you nuts?
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by Balogunodua(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Amatarasha:
i forbid you to disrespect sisteefire Are you nuts?
I'm not disrespectnig her na! cheesy just asking... grin
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by walefresh3(m): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2021
sw is the most developed region in Nigeria. the region that generate most from human resources is the most developed. You can't compared it with region that depends only on natural resources.(1) the highest number of most and best functioning institutions and religion certers are in the sw. (2)the most popular , the most beautiful and best AIRPORT with highest incomes IN NIGERIA IS IN THE SW( THE MOST POPULAR AND THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN AFRICA ITS IN SW. (3) NUMBERS OF MOST EDUCATED PEOPLE IN NIGERIA EITHER YORUBA , IGBO OR OTHER TRIBES RESIDE IN SW.(4)THE NIGERIA'S BEST SEAPORTS IS IN SW. (5) HIGHEST NUMBERS OF RICH PEOPLES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW.(5) THE RICHESTS AND MOST POPULAR CELEBRITIES IN NIGERIA RESIDE IN SW. (6)80% of x governor's in the southern Nigeria reside in SW.(7) The most beautiful city and local governments in Nigeria is located in SW .( the best and most beautiful pedestrian bridge is located in SW.(9) the best hospital in Nigeria is located in the heart of SW. (10) the second best and most expensive estate is located in SW . ( highest numbers and best television stations in Nigeria is located in sw. (11) All head quarters of banking industry in Nigeria is located in SW. (12) 95% of goods consume in Nigeria is manufacturered in Sw. .( 13) 95% finished goods and raw materials coming into Nigeria through either airport , seaport or land border passed through SW. make I stop here. triberlism don kill us for Nigeria. to say the truth dey hurt us , most especially my brother of the other side. hatred no go make unna say the truth. if all dis i mentioned above are located in one region and you're still saying they are in third position then , I am short of words.
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by ORIAYO70(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba man.. Reno never mentioned any tribe .. but it’s so unfortunate that Reno use Yoruba as example of.a tribalised ethnic group.

Go n read it again.
He talked about Yoruba tolerance
Re: Hoodlums Kill Kunle Ajibade (NURTW Boss) In Lagos Hospital by KhiaW(f): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Litmus:
Akata culture!
Nigerian culture in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Cameron Flew Commercial To China For £40B, 2016 PMB Flies Private Jet For $2b" / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.