Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy (21675 Views)

Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates / PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by adenigga(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2021
The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele has sent warnings to the All Progressive Congress, APC, in Lagos, the state Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu and the party’s national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In a statement made available to DAILY POST on Wednesday, Primate Ayodele made prophesies that there will be so many dramas that will take place in the ruling party which will involve decamping of some strong members of the Lagos APC.

‘’There will be a lot of drama before 2023. There will be a crisis in Lagos APC and I see strong members, stakeholders of the party calling it quits, I see them decamping from the party,” he said.

Also, he warned Tinubu to re-strategize if he wants to continue well in his political career, adding that if not, the APC leader will be conquered and rendered powerless in his party

‘’The national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu needs to restrategize if he wants to continue well in his political career. I see him being disgraced in the party except he quickly restrategizes,” he added.

The cleric warned the Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu to sit right because betrayals against his administration are already on the move.

‘’Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu needs to sit right, I see betrayals moving against him massively’’

The man of God revealed that he foresees EFCC going after the Governors of Niger, Adamawa, and Edo States.
Source: https://dailypost.ng/Primate-Ayodele-warns-Tinubu-Sanwo-Olu-APC-in-new-prophecy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Aufbauh(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2021
This man & his political prediction borne out of observations from trending political happenings.
He will make a better political/public analyst than a clergyman because he reads more political news than the Bible.

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Ammishaddai: 9:46am On Dec 02, 2021
Why do people come out like this to disgrace the name of God and His church ? What concerns God with politics....mtchww undecided

25 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Jostoman: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
May God grant them the heart to admit and to realize their mistakes. Amen

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Jostoman: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Why do people come out like this to disgrace the name of God and His church ? What concerns God with politics....mtchww undecided
this is a prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by ERockson: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2021
This man should stop calling his opinion a prophecy I beg...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Ammishaddai: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2021
Jostoman:
this is a prophecy
Aren't you tired of seeing fake prophesies that never come to pass ...? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Asgard73: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2021
This man again..

This is not prophecy.. is something every active politician knows already.. and we’ve been sounding it here on Nairaland..
but some Yoruba and Tinubu urchins feel way Na hatred..because truth is very bitter. Especially when humans with useless pride are involve

Tinubu must contest.. Walai!

No be by noise and propaganda.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by NewsForYou: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2021
Asgard73:
This man again..

This is not prophecy.. is something every active politician knows already.. and we’ve been sounding it here on Nairaland..
but some Yoruba and Tinubu urchins feel way Na hatred..because truth is very bitter. Especially when humans with useless pride are involve

Tinubu must contest.. Walai!

No be by noise and propaganda.
Stop the tribalism. You didn’t have to bring Yoruba into this. All of you doing that shiit on this forum need to stop.
We should be having political debates towards the new election. I feel you guys are paid agents trying to confuse Nigerians. There’s nothing out political class can not do.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by HEAVEN4444: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
PRIMATE cheesy

does he know the meaning of primate ?

6 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Kobicove(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
angry
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by wwwihy: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
Fake prophet

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by WibusJaga: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021

Prophecy = What God said or revealed to you.
This is no prophecy but an informed prediction by a keen observer of political events.

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by IMASTEX: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2021
The same person that was blowing hot that CAMA was designed to remove him as the MD from the business he surffered to build. grin grin grin grin (Religion=politics)

4 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by BAZ001: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Sir you no dey see prophecy like ‘Nnamdi kanu will be president in 2023 ?
That’s prophecy not alot of drama, We’ve been seeing a lot of drama already...
Drama no dey finish for Nigeria

Very soon u will be sounding like liar Mohammed.

[img]https://c./RTkKKlJOWaMAAAAd/chop-ibu.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Temisia(f): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Hmmm, I no talk anything oh
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by SecretReporter(f): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
He is only relevant in Lagos state, so it's does not concern us in other state

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by PrinceOfLagos: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I weren't joking when I said Tinubu will be disgraced and retired politically soonest in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Charmingrascal(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Lol
The other day I said very soon we will see some party members and even Tinubu himself standing against Sanwo Olu because of his stand on this ENDSARS protests.
His acceptance of Lekki massacre didn't go down well with many APC bigwigs, it is even obvious here on NL we have seen some APC zombies and urchins condemning him for accepting the panel report.
Hence this will threaten his second term ambition and Tinubu will stand against him but Tinubu will be disgraced this time.
Sanwo's case will be different from Ambode's case

I don't disrespect men of God but Primate Sir these are mere calculated predictions.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by MrImole: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2021
I like this trend.

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by God1000(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2021
He should not waste his time, our politicians are hard of hearing
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by AlhajiNatty(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
This man & his political prediction borne out of observations from trending political happenings.
He will make a better political/public analyst than a clergyman because he reads more political news than the Bible.
kiss

You have said it all. Lemme hold my peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Prophecy abi prediction?
angry
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Successful50: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Abfinest007(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Where is prophet ?
Ur mentor is at it again
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by petsey(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Wahala b like bicycle �
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by WallpaperGuy: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Heard
Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by Asgard73: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2021
NewsForYou:

Stop the tribalism. You didn’t have to bring Yoruba into this. All of you doing that shiit on this forum need to stop.
We should be having political debates towards the new election. I feel you guys are paid agents trying to confuse Nigerians. There’s nothing out political class can not do.

If speaking truth to yoruba tribal propagandist is tribalism.. then am cool with it

Go and preach this sermon to Buhari the cabal and his Fulani brothers .. not forgetting Remi Tinubu, Bola tinubu, Oba akiolu .. etc.
Generally I believe Yoruba people need this preaching more .. if you have really observe Nairaland trend.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy by SmartPolician: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2021
Just like MURIC, it's obvious this yeye man pays Nairaland to move his news to the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cold War In APC Over Parallel Campaign Council / Osinbajo: Buhari And I Poorly Paid / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.