Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted (23879 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by jude79(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
smartr:
No be mannabbqgrillz be that for corner? lipsrsealed

Na him be onuukwu dickky. angry undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by bravehost4u(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
452, 453, 502 got eyes of a killer....
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Digmygold: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Some of dem now will be seeing this in the internet.....and will be like tongue
Come cash me now make I see grin grin shocked

I.wonder when they will present the pictures of our "Political looters."
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by techWriter1: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
No wanna mannabbqgrillz wanna that for spot?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by foreshore(m): 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
gentle136:
Some of these guys fit dey innocent of d crime dem convict dem for.

We go all dey okay for dis country las las.

No be with this kind of faces we dey see so!

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by gentle136(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
foreshore:

No be with this kind of faces we dey see so!
My brother, u just make me laugh. U never hear d saying we dem say make u no judge book by him cover?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by jojothaiv(m): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
And there's Yari up there..

Yari is Hausa name for prison.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by luluman: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2021
slivertongue:
Mainly of Hausa fulani origin
Cant you see yeebos there?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by ALFADOS(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2021
nkemoma:
Which kind name be ONUKU DICK?

And he looking like a fresh dick!

GOD abeg o
YOU DON COMMIT CRIME HERE LOL READ AND PASS

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Qurungu: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
BH jail breaking their members out. Seems their members were distributed to prisons across the nation.

Nigeria will win!
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Yankee101: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
Why is Aregbesola still minister?
Why is the prison boss still boss?

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by zoedew: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
WHEN IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PUBLISHING THE NAMES OF THRE SPONSORS OF BOKO HARAM?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Dickson178(m): 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fulani herdsmen plenty there oh .. grin

Chai! I pity DICK my friend grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by masterplan303(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANlST:
these are some of the escapees.

masterplan303 Winnerly CanadaOrBust BlackPantherxXx John7Kscammer John7Kscammer
Why is your fathers name not there

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANlST: 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
masterplan303:

Why is my fathers name not there
your fathers name is the 10th name
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by bergs2: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2021
Harddiskng:
Prisoner O.762 - Absent

When you finally escape prison,
I pray your picture will never be with your enemy; that guy is as good a gone.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Mightyhaiz: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
Okonandmary:
Igbo people are also in prison in jos.

I have no hate against igbo people, my wife is igbo.
Not only in prisons..even schools in jos . Igbo population in Nigeria is such that after indigenes in every local govt,they are next in population...., contributing quite significantly..They are easily the most populous in Africa.

To me,that would want some respecting.. even you couldn't resist keying into the igbo goodness could you? cool
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by delzbaba(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
This has become a normal occurence since this administration came in
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by masterplan303(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANlST:
your fathers name is the 10th name
Your father will join him this week.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Lavisha(f): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
Godons1:

They top the population of every Prison worldwide. grin grin
Even in Cambodia?!
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by CanadaOrBust: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANlST:
these are some of the escapees.

masterplan303 Winnerly CanadaOrBust BlackPantherxXx John7Kscammer John7Kscammer

My friend humble your self and get some help. Mental illness is just an illness, just like having diabetes or hbp. Nothing to be embarrassed about. I’ve already offered to help if you’d open up to me.

On another note, do the honorable thing and deactivate your account as you publicly pledged. That moniker only attracts negativity to you anyway

1 Like

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by slivertongue: 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Farid24224:

Tribe matter go kee you....

Wetin bring their origin na...They are still criminals..it doesn't change anything..

Those who breached the prison are fulanis &d list supports the position of NCoS
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2021
John7Kscammer:

undecided
U ARE ONE OF THEM, THE LAW WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Chibudollar: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
come on don't disappoint me now I have made new posts and I haven't seen your mentions
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by John7Kscammer(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
Mukina2 lalasticlacla Dominique seun justwise rocktation mynd44 puskin OAM4J
Rule 19.
This account is the alternate of the banned troll; SATANIST.
Account created today.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2021
John7Kscammer:

Rule 19.
This account is the alternate of the banned troll; SATANIST.
Account created today.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I DON GIVE THIS BASTARD JOB grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Chibudollar:
come on don't disappoint me now I have made new posts and I haven't seen your mentions
THS ARMED ROBBER , DONT WRRY U GO DIE SOON
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Chibudollar: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
SATANISTT:
THS ARMED ROBBER , DONT WRRY U GO DIE SOON
And if your data finish send me your acc number for urgent 5k so u can sub mtn 5k 40gb
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
John7Kscammer:

undecided
abobi come and call mod na, u do tire?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Topzee109: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kholar211:
Mostly Islam fate.. Same thing in Oyo state. That's to tell you how pissful Islam is
Islam your worst night mare
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by lascos912(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
the developers are developing jos prison

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Buni Escapes Thug Attack At APC Rally In Yobe / Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.