Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted (23880 Views)

Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted (pics) / Jos Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Declared Wanted / Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by EmmyOD(m): 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2021
Onuku Dick . . .
Thst looks like ficticious name.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Ibkhaleel: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kholar211:
Mostly Islam fate.. Same thing in Oyo state. That's to tell you how pissful Islam is
must you show how hateful and shameless you are?

Idiot... Polytheist trinitarian pagan
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by J3susFr3ak: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You seem triggered because he made a blunt but truthful observation...

So, since you and your kind seem to despise these "Polytheist trinitarian pagan" so much....why bother sharing the same country with them?

Oh I forgot...you seem to love the cashflow from resources down south and offshore huh?

What does that smell like...incurable hypocrite?

Support the restructure of this country...let everyone go their way. Let's see how much the Christian God will help their economy (even for Middle Belters) compared to the leeching currently going on?
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Kholar211: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2021
Topzee109:

Islam your worst night mare
Islam World virus. Pissful religion dogs
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Kholar211: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

I know where you belong and why you're so pained. World headache people grin
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2021
John7Kscammer:

Rule 19.
This account is the alternate of the banned troll; SATANIST.
Account created today.
data don finsh? u go call admn u go tire
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by John7Kscammer(m): 10:35am On Dec 03, 2021
SATANISTT:
data don finsh? u go call admn u go tire
undecided
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2021
John7Kscammer:

undecided
son of an olosho
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Chibudollar: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
SATANISTT:
son of an olosho
lmaooooo
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by chiedozie198100: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok let me break it down for u guys.
There is a grand plan to privatize prisons.

They want to give it to businessmen to run.

N Nigeria will have signed a contract with the prison industrial syndicate.

U see as all these musicians are shooting music videos with prison uniform?

All these jailbreaks are not random events.
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Topzee109: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kholar211:
Islam World virus. Pissful religion dogs

Islam obsession,

A news surrounded the internet few days ago that a 9 years boy shot several of his mates in school, I was looking for a comment that will go to her religion saying Christianity caused it but rather they condemned the act

Can you say what would have happened if the boy bears a Muslim name

A trend has been hitting the internet now about christians marrying more than more wives,

can you guess what you'll have said if it was Muslims

can you all start facing the consequences of your actions rather than blaming Islam for what happened to you
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Ibkhaleel: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kholar211:
I know where you belong and why you're so pained. World headache people grin
The more I engage you Islam-hating Christians and read the Bible, the more I realize how empty your trinity man made religion is, and how empty your attacks on Islam are
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Kholar211: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Topzee109:

Islam obsession,

A news surrounded the internet few days ago that a 9 years boy shot several of his mates in school, I was looking for a comment that will go to her religion saying Christianity caused it but rather they condemned the act

Can you say what would have happened if the boy bears a Muslim name

A trend has been hitting the internet now about christians marrying more than more wives,

can you guess what you'll have said if it was Muslims

can you all start facing the consequences of your actions rather than blaming Islam for what happened to you
gibberish... The world already know what you people capable of doing. Allah akboom!! grin fellower of children fcvka (MuhamMAD)
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Kholar211: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
The more I engage you Islam-hating Christians and read the Bible, the more I realize how empty your trinity man made religion is, and how empty your attacks on Islam are
gibberish...talk about your muhamMAD the children fcvka. Allah akboom!! cheesy
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Topzee109: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kholar211:
gibberish... The world already know what you people capable of doing. Allah akboom!! grin fellower of children fcvka (MuhamMAD)
sleep, you're still a child
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by SATANISTT: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
John7Kscammer:

undecided
just wanted to say , thunder fire you mama
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Chibudollar: 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
SATANISTT:
just wanted to say , thunder fire you mama
lmaoooooooooooooooo good for you
Re: Jos Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners declared wanted by Ibkhaleel: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kholar211:
gibberish...talk about your muhamMAD the children fcvka. Allah akboom!! cheesy
a chained dog barking... Anyways i dont blame you! Thats what is expected of you.... You worship a human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

State Governors Sacked By Court So Far And Reasons / FG Orders Fresh Review Of Halliburton Case / Aftermath Of Soludo's Disqualification, Ngige's Rating Skyrockets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.