Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) (42936 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by JoyReportsOnlin: 3:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Nigerian billionaire businessman and real estate mogul, Ned Okonkwo, has warmed the hearts of many after he proposed to his wife of 12 years, Ichechi Okonkwo, again.

The couple were out with friends in London on Thursday, December 1, when the real estate mogul went down on one knee and asked her to marry him again.

In the video shared on their respective Instagram pages, Mrs Ichechi was chatting with friends when she turned back and saw her husband kneeling with a ring box in his hands.

Without much ado, she said a big “YES” and exchanged the ring on her finger with the new diamond rings, to the cheers and applauds of their friends.

Sharing the video, Mrs Ichehi wrote,

Yes he asked again and I said yes again to 100years ��❤❤❤
Love you Babe @nedokonkwo , thank you for 15 awesome years of friendship and 12 beautiful years of marriage ��� to forever ❤❤❤

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9Qz31jSk9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Ned, on his part, captioned the video with a beautiful love message. He wrote,

My dearest @ceooflagos Thank you for embarking on this journey with me..
My Life started when I found you.
Thanks so much for shaping me to become the King you wanted for your heart..
Our Life may not be perfect but with You Our Love is more than Perfect for each other.
This is a toast to Forever ..
Loving You till infinity..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-SFnFlRdR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHLoNnnKpQ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:43am On Dec 03, 2021
I like men who give assurance and reassurance.

Men like me!

Today, I called my ex just to break up with her again.

406 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by illicit(m): 5:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Pls how many Billionaire Neds do we have

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Ceenachi: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2021
They are the real Odogwu's others are Odiegwu

Full current men always treat their wives special

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

While mine will be visiting today to give me 2 hot rounds of retirement benefits

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by tutudesz: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Mhykel217(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

Highstar comrade grin

49 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Gadafii: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

While mine will be visiting today to give me 2 hot rounds of retirement benefits
comrade, please go extra round for us

More blood to your gbolaga cool

85 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2021
grin cheesy grin

Na so e suppose dey be.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by vizkiz: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

This one na werey cheesy

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by adecz: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Since when Igbo men leave
South East Asia ( Malaysia, Indonesia,
Thailand, India etc) begin dey go London❓

❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️❌❌❌

Make dem no go spoil our country
name for there too ohhh ☹️☹️ ❗️❗️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MITCHELL96: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by obayendo1010(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
No comment
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Money long
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Odobaone: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Gadafii:
comrade, please go extra round for us

More blood to your gbolaga cool

cheesy Una dey ment

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by ObaOfEsan: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
:-
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2021
Please gather here if you thought it was this Ned

338 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Mvena(f): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have
Me too I no understand

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by lexy2014: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
When I saw Ned, I thought it was Ned Nwoko. I was wondering which of d wives is he proposing to

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by salesbloo: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?

11 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
Every rich man is a billionaire in Nigeria cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by spartan117(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

Must you lie undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
IGBO men know how to take care of their Wives

16 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by purpulrain: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
angry angry
It's usual to throw around the word simp in nairaland..... But real men know that a happy wife equals a happy family. You can do with this info anything you wish

imakwa

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by psalmz(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
I thought I saw Ned nwoko,had to read it again

10 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

While Mine will be coming over for a special co*ck service cool
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by ForeThinker: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Wawu
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by itsme01: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Kayan Mata don dey expire

Oops!!! Ned Okonkwo not Nwoko

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Cokahot: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Abegi,billionaire wey no get him own jet,but always on rent and is not known worldwide,e no even get money reach hush puppy. Abegi. Thief

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by brain54(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have
12 or more. Me too confuse!
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Love sweet when money enter

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price. / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.