Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) (43011 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Queenserah26(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin grin
iamyemiakins:
I like men who give assurance and reassurance.

Men like me!

Today, I called my ex just to break up with her again.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Hkff: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Love
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by bepositive11: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Billionaire Neds do we have

Lol. Maybe changing our name to Ned will increase the likelihood of us becoming billionaires

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by bepositive11: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?

Google his name to learn more about him. He's a billionaire indeed
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by KoshCAD: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Not everyone is limited in thinking like you ...his estates are known the names are their but nah your mind it's so limited you can't even Google to verify
Bring out the name if his estate, mr estate agent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.