Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) (42992 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I like men who give assurance and reassurance.

Men like me!

Today, I called my ex just to break up with her again.

Like father, like ...
I come in Peace.

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Realtalk20: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2021
[s]
adecz:

Since when Igbo men leave
South East Asia ( Malaysia, Indonesia,
Thailand, India etc) begin dey go London❓

❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️❌❌❌

Make dem no go spoil our country
name for there too ohhh ☹️☹️ ❗️❗️
[/s]

As a full blooded son of the Benin Kingdom, i can boldy tell you to shut your stinking useless bloody pithole of a mouth. You Yorubas have been using fraud and rituals to destroy our country's image in all countries globally before the yam legged iboz ever began

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by einsteine(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have

So Una nor know the difference between Nwoko and Okonkwo?
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Godbless3(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have

When you find out let me know.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by ComeToJesus: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Why is every Ned I know a billionaire?

From today, me, formerly addressed and known as me, wish to be known and addressed as Ned henceforth. All documents bearing former names remain valid. Federal Republic of UAR and Canada, please take note.

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Mvena(f): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2021
MPESA:

Na wetin I do nah, your meme dey give me high blood pressure.. . Abi I don fuckup ni?

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Quahl: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Comrade i suppose burst your head ohh grin grin grin grin grin
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Singleone461: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

Ya wicked

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by pgmind: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
Please gather here if you thought it was this Ned
This one na Ned Nwoko
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Nkitara: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2021
salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?
You really don't know this Ned Okonkwo bro. If you were Igbo you would. Phyno calls his name too in his song
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Loreettaa: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2021
I thought it was Ned nwoko grin
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Yankiss(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by franchasng: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2021
salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?
Ned Okonkwo is a confirmed Billionaire more than the billionaires you already know.

He reshaped Nigeria's real estate business.

He owns most of the estates you may have been hearing around Lagos Island, Abuja, etc
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=108170437][/quote]

I Don comot hand for your matta.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by macho44(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

While mine will be visiting today to give me 2 hot rounds of retirement benefits
And u will pour a generous dose of SMELLYSPERM on her as usual
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Gadafii:
comrade, please go extra round for us

More blood to your gbolaga cool
I got you covered, comrade cheesy
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Divoc19(f): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Money is good
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2021
macho44:

And u will pour a generous dose of SMELLYSPERM on her as usual
Lower your voice comradecheesy

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by leoebhos(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2021
Where we go write name?
izzy4shizzy:
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by adecz: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Realtalk20:
[s][/s]

As a full blooded son of the Benin Kingdom, i can boldy tell you to shut your stinking useless bloody pithole of a mouth. You Yorubas have been using fraud and rituals to destroy our country's image in all countries globally before the yam legged iboz ever began

⭕️ Una plus una sisters own na export
of tohtoh to Italy & money doubling ⭕️

❌ Come & comment when we are
discussing Italy. You even sound Italy
born, if you know wink
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by SolarEdge: 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Yet to see a broke and useless NED
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
I'm the first to think that way

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by FAvE47(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ceenachi:
They are the real Odogwu's others are Odiegwu

Full current men always treat their wives special
funny u

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

You get mouth sha... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Gadafii:
comrade, please go extra round for us

More blood to your gbolaga cool
Crazy people on this street...

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO men know how to take care of their Wives
wink Exactly..

1 Like

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Awwwwwwwn, how lovely!
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by 1F30M4(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
ComeToJesus:
Why is every Ned I know a billionaire?

From today, me, formerly addressed and known as me, wish to be known and addressed as Ned henceforth. All documents bearing former names remain valid. Federal Republic of UAR and Canada, please take note.

Haha noted cheesy
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Realtalk20: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
adecz:

⭕️ Una plus una sisters own na export
of tohtoh to Italy & money doubling ⭕️

❌ Come & comment when we are
discussing Italy. You even sound Italy
born, if you know wink

No body curses Edo state and lives to tell the tale. Ask those who did it. Except you want a generational curse to trouble you , stay off my state. I didn't force the yorubas to have no shame and disgrace themselves globally with fraud and ritual killings!!

You tribe is a disgrace to Africa as a whole. A tribe known only for evil and betrayal. Incest, rape robbery fraud rituals all Yoruba culture.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Candycrushy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

You're too evil..lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack / 1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.