Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) (43010 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Obi Cubana & Oba Elegushi Attend Ned Okonkwo's Birthday Event / Bishop Emma Okonkwo, Billionaire Who Didn’t Allow Loss Of His Leg To Deter Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by liftedud(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Thats how my people role.

Proud of you onye Ojoto.
Igbo Amaka

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Never let sex turn you into a mother when love has not made you a wife yet..

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Peace081: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I like men who give assurance and reassurance.

Men like me!

Today, I called my ex just to break up with her again.
U don go copy person comment from Facebook run come post am for here lipsrsealed
Oponu
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by paulolee(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2021
k
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2021
davido was right afterall

love is sweet when you have money

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Whiteways: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2021
This is Nigeria.

salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Rubbish, absolute nonsense
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
salesbloo:
Everyone is a billionaire without source to back it up... who are the moderators on nairaland self. .. what are they moderating?
Why can't u just Google who he is for heaven's sake ... someone that built n sold over 2000 houses in one year is who you are saying have no source ? Na wa ooh

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by liftedud(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2021
If e pain you, abeg go make money.
He is a name to reckon with in real estate biz in lekki, as of VGH, he is into oil and gas business with lots of filling stations. If you see Cubana, E money then you don see Ned, they all role but he is the quite one.

salesbloo:

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:

While mine will be visiting today to give me 2 hot rounds of retirement benefits

Wahala
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by SurvivorM(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Love is sweet shocked
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 8:42am On Dec 03, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
IGBO men know how to take care of their Wives
Who knows how to take care of a man
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by HEAVEN4444: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

Why can't u just Google who he is for heaven's sake ... someone that built n sold over 2000 houses in one year is who you are saying have no source ? Na wa ooh
2000 HOUSES IN ONE YEAR BUILT. SO HE BUILT 6 HOUSES PER DAY

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by KoshCAD: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2021
Everybody with small change na billionaire for all these bloggers. Billionaire ko.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by freshalien: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have

Stop confusing Ned Okonkwo with Ned Nwoke
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by SurvivorM(f): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

cheesy grin

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by KoshCAD: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2021
mrvitalis:

No be only 2000 houses.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
2000 HOUSES IN ONE YEAR BUILT. SO HE BUILT 6 HOUSES PER DAY
Well minster 20 estate of 100 houses each can be developed in a year even 5 of 400 houses

Mehn people are dumb honestly

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2021
KoshCAD:
No be only 2000 houses.
Not everyone is limited in thinking like you ...his estates are known the names are their but nah your mind it's so limited you can't even Google to verify

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Jnrp(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2021
This Ned fine pass the normal Ned I know somewhere undecided
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2021
illicit:
Pls how many Ned okonkwo do we have
Ned Okonkwo is different from Ned Nwoko

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Lovebliss2(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2021
I thought it was Ned Nwoko, then I saw the pictures and had to check the name again
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Agricmoney(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2021
She go still say yes. Sha it's romantic doing it again after many years of being together to affirm that your heart is still for her

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Komu1048(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Nigerian billionaire businessman and real estate mogul, Ned Okonkwo, has warmed the hearts of many after he proposed to his wife of 12 years, Ichechi Okonkwo, again.

The couple were out with friends in London on Thursday, December 1, when the real estate mogul went down on one knee and asked her to marry him again.

In the video shared on their respective Instagram pages, Mrs Ichechi was chatting with friends when she turned back and saw her husband kneeling with a ring box in his hands.

Without much ado, she said a big “YES” and exchanged the ring on her finger with the new diamond rings, to the cheers and applauds of their friends.

Sharing the video, Mrs Ichehi wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9Qz31jSk9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Ned, on his part, captioned the video with a beautiful love message. He wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW-SFnFlRdR/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXHLoNnnKpQ

Excess money people go just dey mumu themselves n e go funny sad, davido say he no know say em papa get money till age 13, people begin laff again shocked. Where alarm they tear me upandan. No work for 2wks now
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2021
Mvena:

Me too I no understand

This Ned Okonkwo is the biggest Landlord in Lagos, he's into Real Estate.

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Men like me!

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2021
I thought is Ned Nwoko.
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by MPESA(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2021
Cokahot:
Abegi,billionaire wey no get him own jet,but always on rent and is not known worldwide,e no even get money reach hush puppy. Abegi. Thief

It's obvious you don't know him btw is PJ now a way of measuring Wealth.... And you bringing up HUSH-PUPPY defines your age and person...
Hey Ned Okonkwo is the biggest Landlord in Lagos.... Take it to the bank.

Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Every Ned is a billionaire. Lord, may Ned locate me
Re: Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) by Cokahot: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2021
E no dey forbes list or Africa's biggest and richest. Abegi. Foo l
MPESA:

It's obvious you don't know him btw is PJ now a way of measuring Wealth.... And you bringing up HUSH-PUPPY defines your age and person...
Hey Ned Okonkwo is the biggest Landlord in Lagos.... Take it to the bank.

Mani Manoharan, Dangote's Manager Dies In India After Suffering Heart Attack / How Rice Importers Dupe Nigerians / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price.