Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. (359 Views)

I Need A Girlfriend Seriously Now...lets Chat On Whatsapp 08113676630. / Lady Holds Onto Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photos / I Luv Her But I Don't Think I Can Marry Her Because...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. by Znation(m): 6:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm. Just tell a girl you love her now and see how she will tell you she has been waiting for u to say it since last year..

With the current high cost of things in 9ja, girls are not smilling at all.. They're like the roaring lion, just looking for who to divour..

Before now, walk up to a girl and tell her u love her and she will tell u to give her like two months, so she can think about it.. But now, any girl you toast.. Gbamm!!! She is yours whether she has a boyfriend or not. Nothing to think about again.

One babe wey i dey toast since july and decided to give her space since she dosn't want us to play the game just sent me ''HI'' on facebook, na once i reply; ''chat me on january first''..
Me self na guy man..

Guys be wise o..

Any girl wey accept u now, no be say she love you o.. Na xmanx debit alart she be oo..

thank me now
Re: Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. by Fakealart930: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Most failed relationship is as a result of looking for love during the month of december.. Girls no they reject love during that period.
Re: Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. by Merlinseason7: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2021
This is the right time to propose to your girl, when u've not done any shopping for her.. She won't turn u down, as turning u down is dsame as turnind down the expenses.
Re: Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. by Abc125: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2021
This is the time when i lov you work faster than touch and follow..
i'll say that word again next year.

2 Likes

Re: Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. by Candiladymylove: 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Even to break up they hard this period

1 Like

Re: Xmanx Depit Alert! Girls Taking I Luv You Very Seriously Now. I Run In Peace. by Palazee(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2021
Bītches

(1) (Reply)

Looking For That Special Girl In Atan Ogun State / Five Things Women Do When They A Crush On You / I Am Now A Repentant Redpiller, I Am Now Blackpiller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.