Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

See Me See Trouble O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Trouble O (3399 Views)

My Neighbor Is In Trouble O / See Dis Babe Wan Dash Me Trouble O / See Me See Trouble O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Trouble O by squino(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2011
I just moved to my cousin's place in search of a job, now i actually don't get along with his chick apart from the normal good morning and stuff, but i was so surprise one night(nobody was home)when she came into the room where i was lyin with just a short towel, squatted down right in front of me and asked that i shud help fix bangles on her wrist, a couple of days later i traveled and when i came back and was tryin to unpack my things, she knocked and said she was sorry to bug me but that i shud help fix da bangles again and just this night she came and asked that i shud walk her to the bus stop to get a cab but first i shud help fix da bangles againo, mmm,
points, 1 the distance to get a taxi is very short, like 30 seconds walk and the streets were still very busy(i even felt silly when we got to there cos it was useless to me)
            2 my other cousins she has been living with before i came are are all around, i was even sitting wif one when asked me to walk her
            3 we don't even talk except during this "bangles fixing" session

i really don't know what this means or where this bangles are taking me, help o.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by tpia5: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2011
i guess you fix bangles like no other.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Dyt(f): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2011
U said u dont talk except greetings yh?
She prolly jst wanna b close dats all
stop havin dirty tots
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2011
OP your mind is jerking quit tripping
Re: See Me See Trouble O by ginky: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2011
Dyt, what are you saying? close? how? She came into his room with a short towel,how "close" could that be?.
Hmmn Squino, the picture is very clear. She wants to sleep with you. Please, be very careful oh. I would advise you give her signs to show that you are not interested,
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2011
ginky:

Dyt, what are you saying? close? how? She came into his room with a short towel,how "close" could that be?.
Hmmn Squino, the picture is very clear. She wants to sleep with you. Please, be very careful oh. I would advise you give her signs to show that you are not interested,

Two dirty minded fellas
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Dyt(f): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2011
She jst wanna b free wit him
Re: See Me See Trouble O by redsun(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2011
Women could be very tempting in towels,u could easily melt down.It is a pity u gonna hurt ur cousin someday if he finds out.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by MrsChima(f): 1:15am On Jun 11, 2011
Severe joblessness.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by 1one: 3:49am On Jun 11, 2011
Why not just tell her how uncomfortable and uneasy it makes you feel, she might really just want to be close to you,perharps not channeling it right.We all know how "sideways" women think atimes.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by squino(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2011
friandly abi! mmmm i just pray soo
Re: See Me See Trouble O by frank317: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2011
sometimes i wonder how some men behave. u come complaining when a girl gives u green light. i thought its natural for a normal guy to feel excited when a girl openly gives u green light and even though u might really not want her, u can either just enjoy the show or assertively tell her off.

why are u really confused about then fact that a girl is interested in you? would u rather have a man show interest in u? are u not supposed to feel good about urself and for the FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIIFE BE A MAN?!!!!! GOSH
Re: See Me See Trouble O by saremy(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2011
Dyt:

She jst wanna b free wit him

can u do dat pls
Re: See Me See Trouble O by hackdacrew: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2011
Hi Ginky i was going through a comment you made on what you look for in a partner i love the way at which you address the question, can i get to no you thanks
Re: See Me See Trouble O by squino(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2011
they r goin out and i just fixed it again, as a matter of fact she came smiling sayin she's here again, wonder why she didn't ask her guy to do it
Re: See Me See Trouble O by frank317: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
squino:

they r goin out and i just fixed it again, as a matter of fact she came smiling sayin she's here again, wonder why she didn't ask her guy to do it

ok, she likes u, whats the new thing about it. what do u want to hear on nairaland
Re: See Me See Trouble O by SweetT1: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2011
what is bangles??
Re: See Me See Trouble O by CHIMSKY(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2011
@Sweet T,I was wondering exactly what kind of bangles he was fixing?
Re: See Me See Trouble O by octar6: 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2011
hahahaha. I smell a rat.watch ur back bro grin
Re: See Me See Trouble O by ginky: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
@ Hackdacrew- k, no qualms
Re: See Me See Trouble O by IykeD(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2011
@OP, it's either she likes you and want to get down or she want's to set you up. It's obvious wearing bangles is not the first thing one does after bath. Just be careful in whatever you have decided to do with/about her.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by redsun(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2011
With a flip fingers d towel will drop and b/4 u will be a na_naked steaming body carrying out be taken. Avoid that bittch
Re: See Me See Trouble O by redsun(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2011
or give her what she wants and fall out with ur cousin,if u careless.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Mpetempe(m): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
Take this formular les you cripple your destiny James4:7
Re: See Me See Trouble O by shilling(f): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2011
How do you fix bangles? I'm a girl and never heard of that.
Re: See Me See Trouble O by MMM2(m): 11:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
op
dont u understand she gave u a job,
putting and removing bangles. angry
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Natasha2(f): 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
like so many people have already said probably she's trying to get close to you, since she has not done anything wrong or anything fishy I guess you should just keep a cool head and remove such thought from your head, Its too early to raise alarm cheesy. I have a cousin apparently if you see the both of us you will feel we are bf and gf with all the pecks the sweet names lolz but we just love each others company and that's it cheesy But make sure you don't do anything thing off with her trust me such things are difficult to stop I'm talking from experience cheesy
Re: See Me See Trouble O by tutuwater(m): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2011
@ those asking

bangles = bracelet = hand jewelry
Re: See Me See Trouble O by MeGaStReEt: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2011
tpia@:

i guess you fix bangles like no other.

grin grin grin grin

@OP, your mind dey drive rough, abeg mash brake make u kno go wound yourself
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Ruq: 1:37am On Jun 12, 2011
Maybe she likes your touch. You should try readin wat her eyes r sayin when fixin d bangles again she might be Hot
Re: See Me See Trouble O by Debokan: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2011
My dear the earlier u telll her u are not comfortable with the BANGLE WEARING the better for the both of u. Don't allow ur cousin to see u as an ingrate. Women are DEVILS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Was Caught Pantless! / No Gf / Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.