Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo (21579 Views)

WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by obembet(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Ralf Rangnick's interim tenure in charge of Manchester United begins this Friday and the German spoke with the media for the first time, stating his plans for the club.
One of the first topics he discussed was how he plans to fit Cristiano Ronaldo into his scheme and Rangnick was full of praise for the Portuguese's physical condition.

"I have never seen anyone as fit aged 36," he said as he spoke to the media.

"But, it's not just about him. It's about developing the squad as a whole. You always have to adapt to the players you have available.

"For me, it's about helping the team play together. It's about togetherness and team spirit."

The new boss watched the 3-2 victory over Arsenal on Thursday night and was happy with the result, even if he knows there is work to do.

"I was very happy we got the result we wanted in the end," he said.

"You could see the potential that was in the team.

"You can only go game by game, step by step. When I came to other clubs in the middle of the season you have to make sure you have the biggest chance to win the next game.

"I am very much looking forward to Sunday."

Asked about his plans in the transfer market, Rangnick played down talk of a January overhaul.

"This is the time to get to know the current squad and we have enough players," he said.

"Maybe after Christmas there will be a time to talk about possible transfers in the winter. But, in my experience, it is not the time for sustainable transfers.

"The club has had no continuity in signing new players and sticking to the club's DNA.

"In the future the board members and myself have the same opinion. It's important not to have many changes in management."

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2021/12/03/61a9ea62e2704e610b8b45b5.html

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by TundeWX: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
cheesy Good record, nice way to announce himself in the coaching market

14 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Stepping down for another overhyped old man to take over.
Man utd will finish 5th this season, if not even lower.
I want to watch pendu play in the Europa League next season,

Edit: Obembet, did you just edit/overhaul the ENTIRE content of this thread? grin
You've literally made my comment look stupid. grin
I mean is it now hard for you to create a new thread for your new useless writeup?
I have had enough of you grin

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 whoever is behind this account deserves a 60years ban and nothing less grin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by obembet(f): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Ronaldo will burn his haters in UCL !! Rangnick should just tell his strategy to him , Ronaldo will work out to adjust . I know he has that stamina to press . Ronaldo just need the support from the manager . He can even walk on broken glass if his team asks

Lalasticlala

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by ajumma(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:

throughout his 3games he never sat and watch Netflix like OGS. he was there with boys all through. rotate the team well. made good sub and selection. gave everyone chance and choice and to cap it all tactics that matched each game.

Thank you Legend

Lalasticlala

Make which sub well?
against ARSENAL Sancho was tired
can barely move but left him on the pitch
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by TundeWX: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:

throughout his 3games he never sat and watch Netflix like OGS. he was there with boys all through. rotate the team well. made good sub and selection. gave everyone chance and choice and to cap it all tactics that matched each game.

Thank you Legend

Lalasticlala
"Watch netflix" cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by obembet(f): 11:51am On Dec 03, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
lolz...maybe e doesnt know about a zlatan scoring in italy at 40yrs n I dnt see dis cr7 in top european club wen e clocks 40, till den sha...
Mr/mrs op....this is the second cr7 thread u av dropped today n its just 12 n i know it would end up hitting f.p again.
I dnt know d agreement u av with d mods but i just like d fact dt u are happy, active n vibrant since morning all bcoz cr7 scored against arsenal last nite..
u went offline n hardly post news since messi won dt 7th award n i said u would get urself back n start disturbing with numerous cr7 threads wen next cr7 scores n here u are...
enjoy the time while it last my gee...

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
I want to watch pendu playing in the Europa League next season,
lolz..i pray dey do well....make dm finish for top4 abeg o, if dm finish for Europa, na to run n search for a new challenge n city fit go do Mumu sign am Mk e kum de see easy goals take de stat pad..
make him finish e career for united....dey are d best team for champions like him, afterall his fans said cr7 can do it alone even wen playing with 11 woods..

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:
Ronaldo will burn his haters in UCL !! Rangnick should just tell his strategy to him , Ronaldo will work out to adjust . I know he has that stamina to press . Ronaldo just need the support from the manager . He can even walk on broken glass if his team asks

Lalasticlala
chaaaai...this cr7 wey we de see for united go burn haters in UCL?? na d same he burn small ajax, Porto n lyon abi?..
player wey ghost against d likes of city, chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester n small watford naim wan burn haters for UCL?
am just waiting for UCL draws letta dis month n I wish he plays against PSG...
I really want to see him burn his rival messi...since e don turn burner boy...

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by KingOroro1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
I know ragnick don't like old players because of his style of play. But logically,theoretically,scientifically speaking ororo is 16 not 36.

Ororo for a reason

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by KingOroro1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:

Lalasticlala
grin the face of nairaland sports section, nobody reach you carry-on Sir/Ma
Love the way most goblin worshippers dread your threads and how you ignore those monikers making them looks stupids.

Ororo to the world

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Meanwhile, an irrelevant post like this reaching the front page of nairaland would confirm the rumors that the mods of nairaland are biased Ronaldo fans, as 100% true.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by ojaysam25(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Honestly speaking I think Ronaldo will still be as decisive as he is at 45. He looks out for himself very well and doesn't miss the little details.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Meanwhile, an irrelevant post like this reaching the front page of nairaland would confirm the rumors that the mods of nairaland are biased Ronaldo fans, as 100% true.
bros just wait small...e go hit f.p before nite falls..
na facts wey me n my guys don confirm before we start to speak out..
DTS why dis moniker dey always post abt cr7 wins n discredict messi wins bcoz na sure code for fp be dt

3 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Haters keep on hating...one verifies his name on the field, the other does his in halls

4 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

bros just wait small...e go hit f.p before nite falls or dis weekend..
na factos wey me n my guys don confirm before we start to speak out..
DTS why dis moniker dey always post abt cr7 bcoz na fp tinz
E no fit reach jare. Not after OJEEMAH don expose them of their bias yesterday
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
I want to watch pendu play in the Europa League next season,

Edit: Obembet, did you just edit/overhaul the ENTIRE content of this thread? grin
You've literally made my comment look stupid. grin
I mean is it now hard for you to create a new thread for your new useless writeup?
I have had enough of you grin

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 whoever is behind this account deserves a 60years ban and nothing less grin

Last season, u and yr fellow haters said he will play in europa with juve, he helped juve qualify for champions league and left ...in the group stage after loosing to young boys, u abd ur haters again started singing he will take man u to Europa, instead, he took them to the top of the table, something ur midget cudnt do...now yet again u are saying they will finish 5th...hv u not got any Shame in u ??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by KingOroro1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:
Haters keep on hating...one verifies his name on the field, the other does his in halls
u can say that again bro. The goblin dwarf cut my ticket recently when mbappe decided to spoon-fed him instead of scoring. Psg that always deliver 2.5 are now playing 0-0 thank God I was able to redeem my lost with man utd win. Due to the king exploits.
There is a level to this GOAT thing.

Ororo for a reason

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Ronaldo is a brand...the biggest personality in the world...y e no go reach front page again and again... when it comes to selling brand....messi no b Ronaldo mate...dont go diaaaaa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingOroro1:

u can say that again bro. The goblin dwarf cut my ticket recently when mbappe decided to spoon-fed him instead of scoring. Psg that always deliver 2.5 are now playing 0-0 thank God I was able to redeem my lost with man utd win. Due to the king exploits.
There is a level to this GOAT thing.

Ororo for a reason

Keep up with the testimony , one day those lost souls will be saved from the manipulative ways of the midget ... I told people to play Ronaldo to score b4 the game cos of that balon dor... history has shown Ronaldo always scores when criticized.... I made my guy drop 3m fir him to score... we are celebrating tonight at Zorya ... thnx Ronaldo , good investment.... God is great

12 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by KingOroro1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Last season, u and yr fellow haters said he will play in europa with juve, he helped juve qualify for champions league and left ...in the group stage after loosing to young boys, u abd ur haters again started singing he will take man u to Europa, instead, he took them to the top of the table, something ur midget cudnt do...now yet again u are saying they will finish 5th...hv u not got any Shame in u ??
bro leave them they are certified goblin worshippers. They must do their master bidding.
But

Ororo for a reason

6 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

He helped juve qualify for the UCL. was that the deal they made when they signed him? No.
The deal was for him to help them win it, with him even assuring them that they would win it within 2 years.

BTW you even lied when you said Ronaldo helped them to reach top 4.
Juventus were in 5th position prior to their last match. That last match was so important that their qualification depended on it.

Pirlo went on to bench Ronaldo for obviously far better players, in such an important match. They won and sealed their qualification so kid sit down and quit trying really hard to exaggerate the little achievements of Pendu at Juventus.

Meanwhile, it is obvious that Ronaldo would play in Europa next season. Like it or not

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo is a brand... the biggest personality in the world ...y e no go reach front page again and again... when it comes to selling brand....messi no b Ronaldo mate...dont go diaaaaa

You Ronaldo fans are actually more deluded than I could ever imagine grin

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time replying you. grin hopefully I won't happen again

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by KingOroro1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Keep up with the testimony , one day those lost souls will be saved from the manipulative ways of the midget ... I told people to play Ronaldo to score b4 the game cos of that balon dor... history has shown Ronaldo always scores when criticized.... I made my guy drop 3m fir him to score... we are celebrating tonight at Zorya ... thnx Ronaldo , good investment.... God is great
grin we shall continue to count millions while goblin worshippers count woodworks in the farmers. grin

Ororo for a reason

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Messi Fans Go flood Messi thread

Messi fans go still flood Ronaldo thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by DropsMic(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by azpekuliar: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
He’s not going to the World Cup though.
He will watch from his sitting room as Messi raises the cup up with the Argentine national team. grin
Then another round of wailing starts. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by tarantino1: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Can you imagine?

Meanwhile, the [s] keyboard assistant coaches of nairaland association [/s] haters don already Ronaldo for Ragnick already?

Bitterness everywhere
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by rastaLivity: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Someone is having Post-trauma effect grin gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paschal47(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Bla Bla Bla

#facto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by DOTian: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol
That's because you don't know of the wuruwuru our guys do with their ages..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World / Canada, Mexico And The U.S. Will Host The 2026 World Cup. / Excluded Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.