Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo (21603 Views)

WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by minasu190: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
His story will be like Thomas Tuchel when he was appointed as che manager and later won the champions league,same scenario will occur..likes if you believe in this propheshy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by bencr7: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
I know Messi is better than Ronaldo,but Messi fans are d most irritating fans are have never see,to them Ronaldo is not good at all,some of them will start compare him Timo Werner or lukaku.for me now sallah is better than both player diz year
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by baggioni: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na lie!
Let him go and check out the likes of Javier Zanetti, Paolo Maldini that retired in their forties very strong and fit. Even Buffon is still playing at 41 .
Exaggeration
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Edun00700: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Story
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by elGenius: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
I guest Zlatan play table tenis
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by ceematics: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
These deluded midget fans won't stop crying at CR7 related threads,even after their EWURE has won 7 balloooon d'ors they're still feeling insecure. Ronaldo's greatness is still giving them fever overnight grin

1 Like

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:

Swear if you won't miss me if lala ban me for 24hrs. You problem is CR7 cos it always give you headache when you hear anything about him. And I Won't relent.

I won't give up until yourself, paulolee azpekuliar OJEEMAH Andrewkinggg and other Drawf fans accept CR7 as G.O.A.T
lolz....accept cr7 as the GOAT?? omor e better mk i go serve live inprisonment bcoz e no fit happen
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Milkycollins002(m): 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:
Ralf Rangnick's interim tenure in charge of Manchester United begins this Friday and the German spoke with the media for the first time, stating his plans for the club.
One of the first topics he discussed was how he plans to fit Cristiano Ronaldo into his scheme and Rangnick was full of praise for the Portuguese's physical condition.

"I have never seen anyone as fit aged 36," he said as he spoke to the media.

"But, it's not just about him. It's about developing the squad as a whole. You always have to adapt to the players you have available.

"For me, it's about helping the team play together. It's about togetherness and team spirit."

The new boss watched the 3-2 victory over Arsenal on Thursday night and was happy with the result, even if he knows there is work to do.

"I was very happy we got the result we wanted in the end," he said.

"You could see the potential that was in the team.

"You can only go game by game, step by step. When I came to other clubs in the middle of the season you have to make sure you have the biggest chance to win the next game.

"I am very much looking forward to Sunday."

Asked about his plans in the transfer market, Rangnick played down talk of a January overhaul.

"This is the time to get to know the current squad and we have enough players," he said.

"Maybe after Christmas there will be a time to talk about possible transfers in the winter. But, in my experience, it is not the time for sustainable transfers.

"The club has had no continuity in signing new players and sticking to the club's DNA.

"In the future the board members and myself have the same opinion. It's important not to have many changes in management."

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2021/12/03/61a9ea62e2704e610b8b45b5.html
u beta tight ur trouser well mk u no go c ur self 4 eropa league Asap. U v started u v start praising single player. Alot of football are doing beta dan him. Dante, zlatan, Thiago, pepe, Alot
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Facidio: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
That means he knows no shit.... Zlatan Ibrahimovic is 40 and still banging goals he's at the verge of signing a new contract with Milan, Luigi Buffon is still very much active at over 40 years of age, at 40 Maldini was still playing, even Edwin vandersaa was playing active football at age 40. So this guy should just stop all these ass licking and face his job
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
azpekuliar:
He’s not going to the World Cup though.
He will watch from his sitting room as Messi raises the cup up with the Argentine national team. grin
Then another round of wailing starts. cheesy

Portugal will be at the 2022 world cup and Argentina won't carry the world cup for next year so keep consoling your mediocrities.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by SEO2002: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

simply bcoz zlatan av played more games than cr7, zlatan was still im Milan at 36 before he went to mls
make ur cr7 reach 40 n lets see if e will play top level football in any top european club
u de forget say zlatan is a martial artist n cr7 is just a sports man....who suppose get fitness pass?
ok if cr7 cant play till 40 ,will Messi play till 40. Be sincere.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Mmbb: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
For real
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Stepping down for another overhyped old man to take over.
Man utd will finish 5th this season, if not even lower.
I want to watch pendu play in the Europa League next season,

Edit: Obembet, did you just edit/overhaul the ENTIRE content of this thread? grin
You've literally made my comment look stupid. grin
I mean is it now hard for you to create a new thread for your new useless writeup?
I have had enough of you grin

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 whoever is behind this account deserves a 60years ban and nothing less grin

Wishing somebody that is greater than your previous 4 generations and your unborn generations is bringing more chaos and bad luck on yourself unless you repent and start appreciating hard work and special talents.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
SEO2002:
ok if cr7 cant play till 40 ,will Messi play till 40. Be sincere.
nope because messi is very sincere to himself..wen his body starts getting strain or weak n constant injuries coming in, he would jus reject any improve deal n go bk to Argentina club n retire...
him don too achiev n na cr7 i see lasting longer bcox he would wanna push himself..
e better make messi jus leave big team n relax than to spoil e record n to avoid see finish
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Simpledude0847(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guess you don't know a man named Zlatan Ibrahimovic

obembet:
Ralf Rangnick's interim tenure in charge of Manchester United begins this Friday and the German spoke with the media for the first time, stating his plans for the club.
One of the first topics he discussed was how he plans to fit Cristiano Ronaldo into his scheme and Rangnick was full of praise for the Portuguese's physical condition.

"I have never seen anyone as fit aged 36," he said as he spoke to the media.

"But, it's not just about him. It's about developing the squad as a whole. You always have to adapt to the players you have available.

"For me, it's about helping the team play together. It's about togetherness and team spirit."

The new boss watched the 3-2 victory over Arsenal on Thursday night and was happy with the result, even if he knows there is work to do.

"I was very happy we got the result we wanted in the end," he said.

"You could see the potential that was in the team.

"You can only go game by game, step by step. When I came to other clubs in the middle of the season you have to make sure you have the biggest chance to win the next game.

"I am very much looking forward to Sunday."

Asked about his plans in the transfer market, Rangnick played down talk of a January overhaul.

"This is the time to get to know the current squad and we have enough players," he said.

"Maybe after Christmas there will be a time to talk about possible transfers in the winter. But, in my experience, it is not the time for sustainable transfers.

"The club has had no continuity in signing new players and sticking to the club's DNA.

"In the future the board members and myself have the same opinion. It's important not to have many changes in management."

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2021/12/03/61a9ea62e2704e610b8b45b5.html
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ekunokoyibo:

Wishing somebody that is greater than your previous 4 generations and your unborn generations is bringing more chaos and bad luck on yourself unless you repent and start appreciating hard work and special talents.

It's as youve said, my previous 4 generations, blah blah blah....
Kid since it's doesn't concern you and your stupid existence, you should mind you business and remain in your damn lane
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Akerele44(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oga u beta praise all the team no b only Ronaldo go play for pitch..if u no want make the rest player gang up against u nd Ronaldo..Man U board go just sack u
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

You Ronaldo fans are actually more deluded than I could ever imagine grin

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time replying you. grin hopefully I won't happen again

He is the most followed person on Instagram....do certainly don't know what that means as we know messi zombies and almajiri are alike in tots ..... over half a billion followers...thats almost 10 percent of the worlds population
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by SEO2002: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

nope because messi is very sincere to himself..wen his body starts getting strain or weak n constant injuries coming in, he would jus reject any improve deal n go bk to Argentina club n retire...
him don too achiev n na cr7 i see lasting longer bcox he would wanna push himself..
e better make messi jus leave big team n relax than to spoil e record n to avoid see finish
guy 4get that thing oh. These guys may play till 40 cos none will want to retire b4 the other. Messi may want to catch up with ororo in goals while the latter may strive to catch up on golden boots or ballon d or. So they definitely dnt think of retirement anytime soon.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by BABANGBALI: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please how do you pronounce this man’s sorename?
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Kingcalls: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

He helped juve qualify for the UCL. was that the deal they made when they signed him? No.
The deal was for him to help them win it, with him even assuring them that they would win it within 2 years.

BTW you even lied when you said Ronaldo helped them to reach top 4.
Juventus were in 5th position prior to their last match. That last match was so important that their qualification depended on it.

Pirlo went on to bench Ronaldo for obviously far better players, in such an important match. They won and sealed their qualification so kid sit down and quit trying really hard to exaggerate the little achievements of Pendu at Juventus.

Meanwhile, it is obvious that Ronaldo would play in Europa next season. Like it or not

And ur short fraud that defrauded barca of over 600m euros after promising them champions league, and barca spent a further 1 billion signing players he requested for and paying them extraordinary salaries... them no know say na im gang of thieves im invite make dem come collect their share .... after rendering them useless, im japa with same format defrauding psg .... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Angelfrost(m): 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wchris:
My man utd will win the UCL this season. Just watch and see

You mean F.A cup??! Even dat one sef no sure for una!

Focus on finishing top 4 abeg! Stop uttering abominations! grin
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
SEO2002:
guy 4get that thing oh. These guys may play till 40 cos none will want to retire b4 the other. Messi may want to catch up with ororo in goals while the latter may strive to catch up on golden boots or ballon d or. So they definitely dnt think of retirement anytime soon.
all footballers like to play till 40 but all hardly does such, it depends on thier team n watss priorities are..
it would be easy for messi assuming he still at barca bcox dey will keep paying him even if e sits on d bench n play few games bt other clubs may not.
before both enters 39, mls n china would start calling for more cash n less demands n u tink dey won't go?
after dt contact finish, its back to home to play for dier boyhood clubs, ibra case was different bcox milan bought him for free n e deliverd last season bcoz milan gat no cash n no option, do u think ibra will still be at Milan if a striker like oshimhen or icardi is starting ahead of Ibra? nope my gee
same goes for cr7 n messi, wen age is affecting n dey starts seeing limited role bcoz of other young stars, dey would prefer dier boyhood club than sitting all day on d bench or jus retire, dt was d case of totti dt still gat d energy to keep playing bt d new coach saw a younger blood, started benching him till he reitired.....my opinion though
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by frankson1(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

simply bcoz zlatan av played more games than cr7, zlatan was still im Milan at 36 before he went to mls
make ur cr7 reach 40 n lets see if e will play top level football in any top european club
u de forget say zlatan is a martial artist n cr7 is just a sports man....who suppose get fitness pass?

You and your alternate moniker are all over this thread but disappeared yesterday after the match undecided
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Ihsan6(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
No doubt Ronaldo looks good at 36 but Thiago Silva looks great at 37, abeg stop this hype abeg.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
frankson1:

You and your alternate moniker are all over this thread but disappeared yesterday after the match undecided
I gat only one moniker n I dnt see any reason to disappear bcox cr7 scored a tapin n a penalty...messi won his 7th ballon on Monday n am still very happy for dt landmark
I carry united to win n i non expect dm to win without cr7 Scoring
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Dailymemoirs4: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

He helped juve qualify for the UCL. was that the deal they made when they signed him? No.
The deal was for him to help them win it, with him even assuring them that they would win it within 2 years.

BTW you even lied when you said Ronaldo helped them to reach top 4.
Juventus were in 5th position prior to their last match. That last match was so important that their qualification depended on it.

Pirlo went on to bench Ronaldo for obviously far better players, in such an important match. They won and sealed their qualification so kid sit down and quit trying really hard to exaggerate the little achievements of Pendu at Juventus.

Meanwhile, it is obvious that Ronaldo would play in Europa next season. Like it or not

AND the game against Inter which gave them the edge who scored. Showing ur ignorance in public. The only people who think Ronaldo is a problem are Messi fans and they don't reason well
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by solonubinho(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick, you lie. You sure have seen Zlatan Ibrahimovic. You lie.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by JohnnyPalmer: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingOroro1:

grin the face of nairaland sports section, nobody reach you carry-on Sir/Ma
Love the way most goblin worshippers dread your threads and how you ignore those monikers making them looks stupids.

Ororo to the world

Numerouno94, Ojeemah, Paulolee

Someone has a brand new tear leather moniker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by JohnnyPalmer: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingOroro1:

bro leave them they are certified goblin worshippers. They must do their master bidding.
But

Ororo for a reason

Only an insane peson quotes himself this way grin grin
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by JohnnyPalmer: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingOroro1:

grin the face of nairaland sports section, nobody reach you carry-on Sir/Ma
Love the way most goblin worshippers dread your threads and how you ignore those monikers making them looks stupids.

Ororo to the world

....... Looks stupids grin grin grin

Double Gbosa for you Sir
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by JohnnyPalmer: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

bros just wait small...e go hit f.p before nite falls..
na facts wey me n my guys don confirm before we start to speak out..
DTS why dis moniker dey always post abt cr7 wins n discredict messi wins bcoz na sure code for fp be dt

Peson win motm

Na front page straight grin grin

Ordinary motm grin grin

Na why before yesterday he scored 1 goal in 8 Matches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Vs Mikel & Onazi / Ansu Fati Gets Spanish Citizenship / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.