Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo (21606 Views)

WWE Legend Bray Wyatt Dies Aged 36 As Triple H Leads Tribute To Pioneer / EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by biggz82: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
E clear say Ronaldo go start all games
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Klchnjoku: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
U
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Szilard: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Help2020: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
ajumma:

Make which sub well?
against ARSENAL Sancho was tired
can barely move but left him on the pitch
Rashy was more tired.The sub was class.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

E no fit reach jare. Not after OJEEMAH don expose them of their bias yesterday
u don see am abi?? na sure f.p tinz
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Olam09(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:
Ralf Rangnick's interim tenure in charge of Manchester United begins this Friday and the German spoke with the media for the first time, stating his plans for the club.
One of the first topics he discussed was how he plans to fit Cristiano Ronaldo into his scheme and Rangnick was full of praise for the Portuguese's physical condition.

"I have never seen anyone as fit aged 36," he said as he spoke to the media.

"But, it's not just about him. It's about developing the squad as a whole. You always have to adapt to the players you have available.

"For me, it's about helping the team play together. It's about togetherness and team spirit."

The new boss watched the 3-2 victory over Arsenal on Thursday night and was happy with the result, even if he knows there is work to do.

"I was very happy we got the result we wanted in the end," he said.

"You could see the potential that was in the team.

"You can only go game by game, step by step. When I came to other clubs in the middle of the season you have to make sure you have the biggest chance to win the next game.

"I am very much looking forward to Sunday."

Asked about his plans in the transfer market, Rangnick played down talk of a January overhaul.

"This is the time to get to know the current squad and we have enough players," he said.

"Maybe after Christmas there will be a time to talk about possible transfers in the winter. But, in my experience, it is not the time for sustainable transfers.

"The club has had no continuity in signing new players and sticking to the club's DNA.

"In the future the board members and myself have the same opinion. It's important not to have many changes in management."

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2021/12/03/61a9ea62e2704e610b8b45b5.html

Fool what about Thiago Silva 37 years still balling hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by SEO2002: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...maybe e doesnt know about a zlatan scoring in italy at 40yrs n I dnt see dis cr7 in top european club wen e clocks 40, till den sha...
Mr/mrs op....this is the second cr7 thread u av dropped today n its just 12 n i know it would end up hitting f.p again.
I dnt know d agreement u av with d mods but i just like d fact dt u are happy, active n vibrant since morning all bcoz cr7 scored against arsenal last nite..
u went offline n hardly post news since messi won dt 7th award n i said u would get urself back n start disturbing with numerous cr7 threads wen next cr7 scores n here u are...
enjoy the time while it last my gee...
guy the Zlatan u talking abt though does nt play up to 10 games a season due to injuries. Tell me when last ororo was injured. This is nt comparision bt everyone knows that RONNY is fit and performs like someone in his 20s.

1 Like

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

Chai which kind bias be this angry
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Dasilva12: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:
lolz...maybe e doesnt know about a zlatan scoring in italy at 40yrs n I dnt see dis cr7 in top european club wen e clocks 40, till den sha...
Mr/mrs op....this is the second cr7 thread u av dropped today n its just 12 n i know it would end up hitting f.p again.
I dnt know d agreement u av with d mods but i just like d fact dt u are happy, active n vibrant since morning all bcoz cr7 scored against arsenal last nite..
u went offline n hardly post news since messi won dt 7th award n i said u would get urself back n start disturbing with numerous cr7 threads wen next cr7 scores n here u are...
Maybe you should remove it then.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by WibusJaga: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2021

This man is bad news for rest of EPL clubs, according to Klopp.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

paulo, mangekyoAlt never know these MODs
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

How many times did Messi retire from his national team cryeven b4 the match ended? undecided

1 Like

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Andrewkinggg: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

He helped juve qualify for the UCL. was that the deal they made when they signed him? No.
The deal was for him to help them win it, with him even assuring them that they would win it within 2 years.

BTW you even lied when you said Ronaldo helped them to reach top 4.
Juventus were in 5th position prior to their last match. That last match was so important that their qualification depended on it.

Pirlo went on to bench Ronaldo for obviously far better players, in such an important match. They won and sealed their qualification so kid sit down and quit trying really hard to exaggerate the little achievements of Pendu at Juventus.

Meanwhile, it is obvious that Ronaldo would play in Europa next season. Like it or not

Ronaldo and fake quotes all the time. They are never tired

3 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by TLION(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:
. Bros na Ronaldo tread be this go messi tread abeg
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by paulolee(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
SEO2002:
guy the Zlatan u talking abt though does nt play up to 10 games a season due to injuries. Tell me when last ororo was injured. This is nt comparision bt everyone knows that RONNY is fit and performs like someone in his 20s.
simply bcoz zlatan av played more games than cr7, zlatan was still im Milan at 36 before he went to mls
make ur cr7 reach 40 n lets see if e will play top level football in any top european club
u de forget say zlatan is a martial artist n cr7 is just a sports man....who suppose get fitness pass?
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Dasilva12: 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
azpekuliar:
He’s not going to the World Cup though.
He will watch from his sitting room as Messi raises the cup up with the Argentine national team. grin
Then another round of wailing starts. cheesy
LOLZ...
World cup no copa wire america oo.
we spain and germany know your dwarf tactics, so let be watching till then.
bye for now.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
paulo, mangekyoAlt never know these MODs
A moderator should not allow sentiments becloud his reasoning and should be fair at all times. I'm trying my best to not believe that these mods are being bias. But sadly it's now Very very obvious that they are.

This obem.bet own too much again. Even if she posts nonsense today today, e go hit front page. We need to investigate that mod that is doing this thing
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Overrated833(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ole was doing fine b4 tapnaldo came so pls hw was ole the problem smh the coming Ronaldo destabilized d team
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Jinsic123: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kkzkzkoo
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by obembet(f): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Stepping down for another overhyped old man to take over.
Man utd will finish 5th this season, if not even lower.
I want to watch pendu play in the Europa League next season,

Edit: Obembet, did you just edit/overhaul the ENTIRE content of this thread? grin
You've literally made my comment look stupid. grin
I mean is it now hard for you to create a new thread for your new useless writeup?
I have had enough of you grin

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 whoever is behind this account deserves a 60years ban and nothing less grin

Swear if you won't miss me if lala ban me for 24hrs. You problem is CR7 cos it always give you headache when you hear anything about him. And I Won't relent.

I won't give up until yourself, paulolee azpekuliar OJEEMAH Andrewkinggg and other Drawf fans accept CR7 as G.O.A.T

2 Likes

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Collins4u1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Shatap you have not seen Thiago Silva?
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Dasilva12: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
paulolee:

simply bcoz zlatan av played more games than cr7, zlatan was still im Milan at 36 before he went to mls
make ur cr7 reach 40 n lets see if e will play top level football in any top european club
u de forget say zlatan is a martial artist n cr7 is just a sports man....who suppose get fitness pass?
Martial artist?
who now send him come play football.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by charlesm91(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo is a brand...the biggest personality in the world...y e no go reach front page again and again... when it comes to selling brand....messi no b Ronaldo mate...dont go diaaaaa
grin People will be unemployed if not for Ronaldo. It’s not easy to wake up and think of how to discredit/trash talk Ronaldo everyday just to gain clicks that pay. Even after retirement, Ronaldo will be relevant cos the gossips won’t end

1 Like

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by OJEEMAH(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

[b]A moderator should not allow sentiments becloud his reasoning and should be fair at all times. [/b]I'm trying my best to not believe that these mods are being bias. But sadly it's now Very very obvious that they are.

This obem.bet own too much again. Even if she posts nonsense today today, e go hit front page. We need to investigate that mod that is doing this thing
The bolded, unfortunately, they are the direct opposite of what moderators should be. its a trend we've been observing for some time now. i tagged you in a thread where the op was literally begging the MODs but no response and that was even before the very thread was created.
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Godispeace: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
oponu
paulolee:
Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by MangekyoAlt: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
obembet:

Swear if you won't miss me if lala ban me for 24hrs. You problem is CR7 cos it always give you headache when you hear anything about him. And I Won't relent.

I won't give up until yourself, paulolee azpekuliar OJEEMAH Andrewkinggg and other Drawf fans accept CR7 as G.O.A.T

Haunty you're trying really hard but it's just not working.

You're toiling day and night for someone who has already been defeated? You don't realize that at the end there would be no changes in people's choice? messi has already cemented his name as the GOAT. So my dear try putting all the hard work you're putting into trying to convince people to acknowledge Ronaldo as a good player, into something productive.

Posting trash like Ronaldo is the fittest player in the history of the world. Ronaldo donated his cave to the poor. Ronaldo bought a mattras worth £159,000. Ronaldo raped another girl. It just wouldn't change the fact that the man has gotten his defeated for good. Messi handed his ass to him. There's no coming back from his defeat no matter how hard you try to paint him as someone who does not give up. I just don't know if you even realize the gap that messi has given Ronaldo undecided

Meanwhile, you can keep wasting your time opening senseless threads. If you like open 1billion threads in just the space of 24hours, it wouldn't change the fact that messi has achieved far far more than ronaldo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangnick 1st press conference: I've never seen anyone as fit aged 36 as Ronaldo by Wchris(m): 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
My man utd will win the UCL this season. Just watch and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ansu Fati Gets Spanish Citizenship / Cr7's Son Vs Messi's Son / Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.