Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. (1608 Views)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by PROVERBZ(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2021
I like it when a woman is dominant and passionate. I want a woman that would lock me out of the house that I built with my own money and let me sleep outside because I made her angry but will at least give me blanket for the cold because she loves me.

Or a woman that would ban me from eating any food prepared in the house even tho o paid for everything because I did something wrong.

The one that keeps popping up in my head is that my woman cut of my penis while I was sleeping because I was chatting with other women.

Women like that turn me the efff up!!
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2021
OK.
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2021
Come out clean Sofia the sex tool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Jman06(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2021
A thousand ways to die!

Op has chosen his preferred way to die.

RIP in advance!

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Jesterinjay: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Baba you allow this one share the same gender with me. Sighs

7 Likes

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Botking: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Na this kind women you dey find, them full everywhere na, go married an evening newspaper then you will get what you want

Good luck
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
This is a sissy in a man's body. Man was meant to be dominant, but this one wants to be submissive. I'm sure you would also want your wife to wear a d!ldo and fvck you with it. Tuah

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by oseluck: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
RIP in advance Mr Man.
PROVERBZ:
I like it when a woman is dominant and passionate. I want a woman that would lock me out of the house that I built with my own money and let me sleep outside because I made her angry but will at least give me blanket for the cold because she loves me.

Or a woman that would ban me from eating any food prepared in the house even tho o paid for everything because I did something wrong.

The one that keeps popping up in my head is that my woman cut of my penis while I was sleeping because I was chatting with other women.

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
What a fetish... The one i prefer is if a lady pin my hands down on bed and bleep the hell out of me for cheating on her lols
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by pussyphilia(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
HenryDion:
This is a sissy in a man's body. Man was meant to be dominant, but this one wants to be submissive. I'm sure you would also want your wife to wear a d!ldo and fvck you with it. Tuah
No man is meant to be dominant. It is all patriarchal arrangement and it archaic. Some guys would have loved being dominated and submissive to their women if not that society lumped everyone into one expectation. I think people should be free to do what they like provided they're not infringing on others.

Dominant women should be with submissive guys and vice versa. We'll have more stable marriages if that's done. I also think that many gay guys would not be choosing their fellow men if society provide them with more dominant women and not mock them for choosing to submit to women. Let us have a free world please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Mikester: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
pussyphilia:
No man is meant to be dominant. It is all patriarchal arrangement and it archaic. Some guys would have loved being dominated and submissive to their women if not that society lumped everyone into one expectation. I think people should be free to do what they like provided they're not infringing on others.

Dominant women should be with submissive guys and vice versa. We'll have more stable marriages if that's done. I also think that many gay guys would not be choosing their fellow men if society provide them with more dominant women and not mock them for choosing to submit to women. Let us have a free world please.

With all due respect, you're making no sense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Toochildish666: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2021
U ar not just only a simpson in a making. U ar digging ur early grave.. No ofense
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
grin
Simpson spirit don colonize this one brain
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
pussyphilia:

Where did you drop your sense? Go back and pick up immediately or ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by pussyphilia(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mikester:

With all due respect, you're making no sense.
Just say that you're too narrow minded to understand my point. If nature made ALL men dominant and ALL women submissive, there wouldn't have been males like us who crave dominant ladies, neither would there have been dominant ladies who love submissive guys.

Many guys who would have loved to be with dominant women are there pretending to be dominant because they're ashamed of what society would say. If we had a free society like the western world, you would be surprised by the population of men who would have been in female led relationships where they'll be submissive to their women.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by MufasaLion: 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
You're a sub. There are many Dominatrix. tongue
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Seandisputed(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
See you, see 6fts
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by COZA234(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
PROVERBZ:

It is finished..... cry

Says the lord
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by gshsj: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
What a fetish... The one i prefer is if a lady pin my hands down on bed and bleep the hell out of me for cheating on her lols
Life would have been more bearable if this rape knacking was the punishment for cheating
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Dominatrix(f): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wtf is going on here?
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Jman06:
A thousand ways to die!

Op has chosen his preferred way to die.

RIP in advance!
lipsrsealed

Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2021
PROVERBZ:

your normal meter is broken
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Did you have mommy issues as a child?
Re: Is It Ok That I Regularly Have This Type Of Romantic Fetish. by fourboys: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Poverty fantasy grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Some Nigerian Girl? / Abeg This Whatsapp TV Is Dope Jor / She Said I'm Every Girl's Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.