Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? (847 Views)

Are We Really The Leaders Of Tomorrow? Or Our Teachers Lied To Us ? / Why Do Nigerians Always Blame The Leaders For Corruption? / (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by narcissus(m): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2007
I was just thinking: We (our generation) are obviously disgruntled by the state of our country and our overwhelming leadership crisis. This is all good as far as criticism and advocacy go. Eventually the baton of leadership will move to our generation unless these guys can live forever (Okija might make new discoveries in its advanced research programme). What will happen then? Will we be able to break free from the antecedents we have grown up with or will we go down the same route of selfishness, corruption, tribalism etc.

PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by superman(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2007
i will burn them all!
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by McKren(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2007
Our thoughts, speeches and actions today determines our tomorrow. Our tomorrow may not be too different if we wallow in politics of selectivity and refuse to support those tough decisions that will guarantee a better tomorrow.
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by familyman(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2007
i really do 'fear' that we might go down the same way or even worse.
the decadense in our society gives little hope that the comin generation will not take the baton from our predecesors.
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by narcissus(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2007
superman:

i will burn them all!

Sorry man but i don't get you, burn who or what?
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by superman(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2007
you will get me when me and my soldiers are on the march!

nigeria has no alternative, we have to live and live well. period

long live nigeria
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by McKren(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2007
narcissus:

Sorry man but i don't get you, burn who or what?

Looks like you don't know what to expect from superman

I will be suprised if his post made sense to the topic of discuss.

I think he simply comes here to have a laugh
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by narcissus(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2007
@mckren
Thanks man. I was actually going to seek further clarification from him. grin
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by familyman(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2007
@SUPERMAN
na wa o. na u them see finish like this.
please prove them wrong and explain youself better before they sack your army.
LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!!!
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by superman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2007
no mind themĀ  grin grin grin. but emm let me sit and wait til then i will clarify my position.

u see them think they know but they just dnt know

like i said before nigeria got no other alternative

Nigeria got to live and live well! period
Re: What Will Happen When We Become The Leaders Of Nigeria? by tck2000(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Ads In A Militant Organisation. / Reps Committee Returns Share Of N300m Loot / What Happens To The People And Entities After They Have Been Probed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.