Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I'm About To Go Insane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Go Insane (1089 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Please I Need Good Advice Before I Go Insane. / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

I'm About To Go Insane by Catastrophic(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good evening, all.

Please, pardon my grammatical errors as am not a good writer. Sorry, I had to create this thread in this section because it seems to garner more attention.

First of all, I'd like to thank Mr Seun for creating this great platform that has been of help to me in many ways. I really appreciate, Sir.

Late last year, I managed to use my faulty phone to learn some online skills that can make me some money pending when I enter the uni cos am still waiting to write my Post UTME.

But the problem am having is that my phone [Tecno Camon CM] is now misbehaving. The phone is always hot, very very hot especially the upper side of the screen, It always hangs and the battery is nothing to write home about.. The highest it can go is 4hrs on a 100% charge. I've been using this phone since October of 2018, but it started to develop this fault late 2019. I don't know if it's because of the brand or the kind of work I use it to do. It feels like my fingers are being baked whenever am using it. Tbh, Words alone can't do justice to what I've been going through for a long time now.

I still believe in the proverbs that says "A problem shared is a problem halved". thus the sharing of my ordeal on here. I don't know how I am going to pay for my school fees if I should get admission as my only source of hope has been dashed. I am the first child in a family of two, My father passed when I was 10 since then, with the help of God; it has been my struggling mum all alone. I strived and suffered to learn this skill, but all my efforts and sleepless nights seems to be a waste now due to my current predicament. I think am about to go insane.

Please, I want to use this medium to plead on to good hearted Nairalanders to please come to my aid. I am not a scammer. At least, 2 Nairalanders can vouch for me, if need be. I am ready to send my full names and address to anyone that is willing to have it. I know I am not entitled to get help from anyone, not even on a faceless forum; but I still believe God can use someone on here to change my situation as it has been said that he does his things in a mysterious way.

I pray God should touch a good samaritan to help me out. I really need help guys.

Sorry for the long epistle.

Re: I'm About To Go Insane by KiNg0G: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
nobody' gives a fûck about you
sooner you realise that, the better.

do what you got to do to survive.

ps: I DIDN'T READ YOUR WRITE UP, just giving you that advice for free

Re: I'm About To Go Insane by HelloWriter: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Help is on the way. My own help is to comment to push it up.

Meanwhile, I think that you are a good writer even when you think that you are not.
Re: I'm About To Go Insane by Catastrophic(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
KiNg0G:
nobody' gives a fûck about you
sooner you realise that, the better.

do what you got to do to survive.

ps: I DIDN'T READ YOUR WRITE UP, just giving you that advice for free

Thanks, bro.

Re: I'm About To Go Insane by Catastrophic(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
HelloWriter:
Help is on the way. My own help is to comment to push it up.

Meanwhile, I think that you are a good writer even when you think that you are not.

Thanks, I appreciate.
Re: I'm About To Go Insane by younglleo: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
P
Re: I'm About To Go Insane by younglleo: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
Chaiii
Re: I'm About To Go Insane by bepositive11: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
I hope someone helps you out financially

Meanwhile, I have some advice to share. In this life, you are not entitled to anything. Losing your father at such an early age has made things harder for you, but try to persevere and be smart about it

You do know that university may not be the answer for you, right? Many graduates are jobless, as you probably already know

How about instead learning some marketable skills?

You mentioned that you used your phone to master a skill, what was the skill you mastered?

Also, about the phone, have you thought about going to phone repair shops to try your luck at getting a second hand phone for free?

I'm commenting because your story hits close to home. Try and be creative and don't give up

All the best

Re: I'm About To Go Insane by Catastrophic(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
bepositive11:
I hope someone helps you out financially

Meanwhile, I have some advice to share. In this life, you are not entitled to anything. Losing your father at such an early age has made things harder for you, but try to persevere and be smart about it

You do know that university may not be the answer for you, right? Many graduates are jobless, as you probably already know

How about instead learning some marketable skills?

You mentioned that you used your phone to master a skill, what was the skill you mastered?

Also, about the phone, have you thought about going to phone repair shops to try your luck at getting a second hand phone for free?

I'm commenting because your story hits close to home. Try and be creative and don't give up

All the best

Noted. Thanks a lot.

Re: I'm About To Go Insane by Cheezzyy: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Catastrophic:
Good evening, all.

Please, pardon my grammatical errors as am not a good writer. Sorry, I had to create this thread in this section because it seems to garner more attention.

First of all, I'd like to thank Mr Seun for creating this great platform that has been of help to me in many ways. I really appreciate, Sir.

Late last year, I managed to use my faulty phone to learn some online skills that can make me some money pending when I enter the uni cos am still waiting to write my Post UTME.

But the problem am having is that my phone [Tecno Camon CM] is now misbehaving. The phone is always hot, very very hot especially the upper side of the screen, It always hangs and the battery is nothing to write home about.. The highest it can go is 4hrs on a 100% charge. I've been using this phone since October of 2018, but it started to develop this fault late 2019. I don't know if it's because of the brand or the kind of work I use it to do. It feels like my fingers are being baked whenever am using it. Tbh, Words alone can't do justice to what I've been going through for a long time now.

I still believe in the proverbs that says "A problem shared is a problem halved". thus the sharing of my ordeal on here. I don't know how I am going to pay for my school fees if I should get admission as my only source of hope has been dashed. I am the first child in a family of two, My father passed when I was 10 since then, with the help of God; it has been my struggling mum all alone. I strived and suffered to learn this skill, but all my efforts and sleepless nights seems to be a waste now due to my current predicament. I think am about to go insane.

Please, I want to use this medium to plead on to good hearted Nairalanders to please come to my aid. I am not a scammer. At least, 2 Nairalanders can vouch for me, if need be. I am ready to send my full names and address to anyone that is willing to have it. I know I am not entitled to get help from anyone, not even on a faceless forum; but I still believe God can use someone on here to change my situation as it has been said that he does his things in a mysterious way.

I pray God should touch a good samaritan to help me out. I really need help guys.

Sorry for the long epistle.
is it not 2gb ram? You've been over tasking the phone for too long. You need a phone of 4 or 6gb ram
Re: I'm About To Go Insane by Catastrophic(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
Cheezzyy:
is it not 2gb ram? You've been over tasking the phone for too long. You need a phone of 4 or 6gb ram

Yes, it is. But unfortunately, I don't have the money for one.
Re: I'm About To Go Insane by Cheezzyy: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
Catastrophic:

Yes, it is. But unfortunately, I don't have the money for one.
ok. Na to dey manage the one wey you get

Who Is In Abuja Please?���❤️ / I Was Almost Caught Double Dating / .