Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor (5885 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses APC/Nnaji's Suit Against Enugu Gov, upholds Mbah / Traders Protest Against Enugu Government For Sealing Ogbete Market / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by OEPHIUS(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths in Enugu State has distanced themselves from a publication which says the socio-political organisation is calling for a one million-man match to demand accountability from the governor of Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

Mazi Nnamdi Odo, the Youth Leader of Ohanaeze Ndigbo in Enugu State said he was hearing about the call for the first time stressing that such call couldn’t have emanated from them as they have no reason to call for such yet.

Mazi Odo attributed the publication to the actions of renegades and assured they will go after such persons once their identity is known to them.

“I have no idea of what you are saying because there’s only one Ohanaeze Ndigbo and I’m not aware of such call and there is no reason to protest against the workaholic Governor of Enugu State.

“You have called my attention to this, we are actually going to do something about it, impersonation is a crime and we are going to do something about it once I finish talking to you now,” he said.
Also commenting on the publication, Enugu Youths Renaissance, EYR, said the publication is laughable and shouldn’t be discussed.

The Acting Publicity Secretary of EYR, Umeayo Caleb said the faceless group deserves no response as they’re playing a kite.

“Anyone that is in Enugu and says the current administration have done nothing about insecurity is either a drunk or suffering from acute memory loss.”

He went on to say that the publication is just a political hatchet job by some disgruntled element that believes the only way they can achieve their political dream is by blackmailing any government in power.

“We know these antics my brother. This is purely a political gimmick and I can assure you that this is a blackmail tool of some disgruntled politicians whose stock in trade is blackmail and mudslinging.

"EYR does not pay attention to such characters but if there’s need to reply them, I believe my Director General and the entire executive will do that because we can’t watch anyone set this place on fire because of their inordinate ambition," he said.

https://allnews.ng/news/ohanaeze-denies-calling-for-a-one-million-man-match-against-enugu-governor

1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by headSmasher: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers are unstable and confused

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by ItsGoodToBeGood: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
“Anyone that is in Enugu and says the
current administration have done nothing
about insecurity is either a drunk or
suffering from acute memory loss.”

I believe there is improvement in security of lives and properties in the state compared to other states. My opinion though.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Prosperous111(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Nah everybody Dey deny him own word for naija grin

Even federal government self Dey deny themselves
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by God1000(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2021
All these groups add no value to our society

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by mercyland93(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Nawaa ooo
Naa dem know
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by KarlWest(m): 4:53am On Dec 04, 2021
Them matters, doesn't have anything to do with D'Great West!

Eastern leaders and Northern Oligarchy are the same == Very corrupt!

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Usonkwu: 5:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Let APC do their magic opposition in Enugu so the government can sit up. What kind of security exists when people can't go to farm? It's only a matter of time before things go horribly bad.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by SmartPolician: 5:15am On Dec 04, 2021
KarlWest:
Them matters, doesn't have anything to do with D'Great West!

Eastern leaders and Northern Oligarchy are the same == Very corrupt

Wake up because all Nigerian politicians are very corrupt. Exonerating your politicans doesn't make them saints.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Teejay13(m): 5:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Thank God I am not part of dies Nigerian's who easily fall to this kind of News.

Some persons are bent on misleading other people by spreading fake news.

God will keep exposing them one after the other
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by bcomputer101: 5:17am On Dec 04, 2021
FG should proscribe all southeastern groups.
They are threat to the nation.
They are nothing but potential terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 04, 2021
Enugu state is in the hands of God

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Franking: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Ohaneze should call for one million man match against Abia State Governor, Ikpeazu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Oleka1: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Is the man that important that ohaneze will gather such amount of people?

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Ugwuanyi is a useless incompetent failure. Enugu is in a mess

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Enugu Governor is the worst in the country.. a once revered City is now a shadow of itself..

five million March against the governor is what should be in the news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Family issue
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2021
backbencher:
Enugu state is in the hands of God

Enugu is in the hands of a big fool..

efcc should invade the state now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
Enugu Governor is the worst in the country.. a once revered City is now a shadow of itself..

so Ganduje is no more the worst according to ndi meth?

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2021
See how igbos are afraid of their governor grin those one will hunt them down not like SW where there is freedom of speech

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by insidelife22(m): 6:58am On Dec 04, 2021
odiegwu
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
so Ganduje is no more the worst according to ndi meth?

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by NWANICHODE: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2021
I noticed that the majority of those shouting that enugu state government has failed are not from the state. What they want to achieve is what I don't understand. You can imagine someone from Abia state talking about Enugu state. Smh
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Sheriman(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2021
March not match
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Unibener: 7:18am On Dec 04, 2021
U veh one million b4
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Terrier99: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2021
Usonkwu:
Let APC do their magic opposition in Enugu so the government can sit up. What kind of security exists when people can't go to farm? It's only a matter of time before things go horribly bad.

Enugu people are too docile. From the Governor down to the citizens, too mumu.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Terrier99: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2021
NWANICHODE:
I noticed that the majority of those shouting that enugu state government has failed are not from the state. What they want to achieve is what I don't understand. You can imagine someone from Abia state talking about Enugu state. Smh

You are very dumb. You talk about other states but you don't want others to talk about Enugu. The money sustaining Enugu, is it from Enugu? These foolish wawa tal sef
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Hyperchi(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:

not the worst. ur word make That Abia mugu to have hope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market / Explosions, Gunshots At Gwange Area In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.