Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,599 members, 7,851,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor (5912 Views)

Supreme Court Dismisses APC/Nnaji's Suit Against Enugu Gov, upholds Mbah / Traders Protest Against Enugu Government For Sealing Ogbete Market / APC Primaries: Ohanaeze Denies Describing Tinubu’s Emergence As ‘Calamity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Edusouls(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Enugu is one of the most peaceful, lovely and secured place in nigeria till tommorow, one reason there is too much influx of people from all over the nation into this very benevolent state, its almost overpopulated now,abeg leave this wonderful state to continue thriving agents of wickedness and hate

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Usonkwu: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Terrier99:

Enugu people are too docile. From the Governor down to the citizens, too mumu.

We are peace-loving.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Painintheass221: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2021
bcomputer101:
FG should proscribe all southeastern groups.
They are threat to the nation.
They are nothing but potential terrorist

Olodo.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 8:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Enugu is a backward useless worthless shithole state. Poverty level in enugu is among the highest in Nigeria, no one goes to poverty ridden state, that's why enugu is filled with poor people, dilapidated infrastructure, etc. There's no reasonable investment in enugu state. Insecurity has ravaged enugu state to the extent that it is among the worst in Nigeria. Anu mpama you wanna defend your useless enugu state and talk down on other states.

[s]
Edusouls:
Enugu is one of the most peaceful, lovely and secured place in nigeria till tommorow, one reason there is too much influx of people from all over the nation into this very benevolent state, its almost overpopulated now,abeg leave this wonderful state to continue thriving agents of wickedness and hate
[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by oneTIMEman(m): 9:26am On Dec 04, 2021
One million too small
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Tomek09(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Useless fat failure called Ugwuanyi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Edusouls(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2021
Then leave to a better state ur free, leave Enugu for us to keep enjoying, this place doesn’t accommodate haters and wicked people, by the way what’s ur state? Let’s compare
Nedu05:
Enugu is a backward useless worthless shithole state. Poverty level in enugu is among the highest in Nigeria, no one goes to poverty ridden state, that's why enugu is filled with poor people, dilapidated infrastructure, etc. There's no reasonable investment in enugu state. Insecurity has ravaged enugu state to the extent that it is among the worst in Nigeria. Anu mpama you wanna defend your useless enugu state and talk down on other states.

[s][/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 10:18am On Dec 04, 2021
[s]
Edusouls:
Then leave to a better state ur free, leave Enugu for us to keep enjoying, this place doesn’t accommodate haters and wicked people, by the way what’s ur state? Let’s compare
[/s]

Enugu is a cursed useless worthless backward shithole state. Enugu is the worst state in igboland. The poverty rate in enugu state is the worst in southern Nigeria, so its obvious my state is by far better than your useless worthless shithole enugu state

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2021
ZombiePUNISHER:
Enugu Governor is the worst in the country.. a once revered City is now a shadow of itself..

five million March against the governor is what should be in the news

Edusouls please respond. Enugu is a backward useless shithole state cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Edusouls(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Then Leave Enugu immediately enemies of progress and propagators of hate, go to ur heaven like state, and contribute something meaningful there, and why are you so ashamed to name ur state let’s compare..?
Nedu05:

Edusouls please respond. Enugu is a backward useless shithole state cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Hahaha
See how body dey pepper you because I stated the fact. You like running down other states, now you are crying after being told the bitter truth about your backward useless worthless shithole enugu state.

[s]
Edusouls:
Then Leave Enugu immediately enemies of progress and propagators of hate, go to ur heaven like state, and contribute something meaningful there, and why are you so ashamed to name ur state let’s compare..?
[/s]
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by YoungBruzzy(m): 11:23am On Dec 04, 2021
KarlWest:
Them matters, doesn't have anything to do with D'Great West!

Eastern leaders and Northern Oligarchy are the same == Very corrupt!

Verily verily I say unto thou art from the East and your mission on this thread is to create confusion and cause tribalistic brouhaha. Shame on you undecided kiss
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Kylce042(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://allnews.ng/news/ohanaeze-denies-calling-for-a-one-million-man-match-against-enugu-governor

Wasted years we should have voted Sullivan for the tired and 4th time this Niga took Enugu from 60% to 10%. Insecurities, bad roads , land claims, poor water supply, poor constructions ordinary pedestrian flyover he didn’t deliver after all the traffic it caused. Then the flyover at T. Junction is useless cus it is not needed in the first place. I don’t want to talk about how people suffered in traffic everyday for the damn project the only good thing in Enugu right now is electricity and it is not everywhere. And I’m from Nsukka so I’m not hating just stating facts.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by ablejesus26(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Fake news everywhere.
Na wa.
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Tellwhat: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Nedu05:
[s][/s]

Enugu is a cursed useless worthless backward shithole state. Enugu is the worst state in igboland. The poverty rate in enugu state is the worst in southern Nigeria, so its obvious my state is by far better than your useless worthless shithole enugu state
Amadioha strike your left balls there. Ezi Bida
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Tellwhat:

Amadioha strike my left balls there. I am Ezi Bida

Ok oo
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Tellwhat: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nedu05:

Ok oo
Nedu the Bastaarrd
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tellwhat:

Tellwhat the Bastaarrd

Ok
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Tellwhat: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2021
Nedu05:

Ok
You no go die well
Chinedu Anu ofia
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 8:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Tellwhat:

I no gk die well
I am.Anu ofia

Ok if you say
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Tellwhat: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Nedu05:

Ok if you say
You disgust me. Devil punish you there
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Tellwhat:

I am disgusting. Devil punish me

Hmm na wa
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Tellwhat: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Nedu05:

Hmm na wa
Thunder go fire you eventually. Keep changing what I wrote. Nedu Nama

You dey play with Oracle
Re: Ohanaeze Denies Calling For One Million-Man Match Against Enugu Governor by Nedu05: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Tellwhat:

Thunder go fire me eventually.

Na wao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Lead APC Campaign In Bauchi / Bankole For Ministerial Appointment ! / Ogugua88 Doesn't Deserve To Be Our Eze Nwanyi. She Has Done It Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.