Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,093 members, 7,863,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy (1271 Views)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo / Why Buhari Didn't Stand Whit His Son And Why Atiku Stand For Him / Timi Frank: Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Yahoo Yahoo In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by madmohamed(m): 7:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Affter having some conversation whit one of the EFCC agent I ask him one question why are they after young boys in Southerners he told me straight that they have other from above to dismantle all the Internet shop in southern Nigeria

Why I ask him why he say most of the this young man's attacking the governor and buhari is using Internet shop

When I ask again that they are not doing only what they ask to do but going extra mile to harassing our your youth he told me I know how things work in Nigeria that they are using that opportunity to me money from successfully Yong man special South East and South West.

So known we understand why this people are doing what they are doing

And he told me nest year will be very dangerous for any young man driving expensive car in southern Nigeria that he him self don't know what the people on top is planning but he knows that they are planning something dangerous whit DSS

The conversation stop
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by golor(m): 7:45am On Dec 04, 2021
Stop the rubbish post ! You had what conversation with who ? Same efcc that's so corrupt. They catch you ,even with strong evidence of a fraudulent activities they just collect their share and free you . They are the ones polluting the atmosphere .
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Owologbo(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2021
golor:
Stop the rubbish post ! You had what conversation with who ? Same efcc that's so corrupt. They catch you ,even with strong evidence of a fraudulent activities they just collect their share and free you . They are the ones polluting the atmosphere .
Did you read the write up before commenting? If you did, I'm sure you saw where the efcc guy said they are using the opportunity to make money.

5 Likes

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Atiwaye: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Liar you can't even construct a meaningful sentence.

3 Likes

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by madmohamed(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Atiwaye:
Liar you can't even construct a meaningful sentence.
i don't have time for boko haram terrorist that is what you people know how to to. Pig

1 Like

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2021
madmohamed:
Affter having some conversation whit one of the EFCC agent I ask him one question why are they after young boys in Southerners he told me straight that they have other from above to dismantle all the Internet shop in southern Nigeria

Why I ask him why he say most of the this young man's attacking the governor and buhari is using Internet shop

When I ask again that they are not doing only what they ask to do but going extra mile to harassing our your youth he told me I know how things work in Nigeria that they are using that opportunity to me money from successfully Yong man special South East and South West.

And he told me nest year will be very dangerous for any young man driving expensive car in southern Nigeria that he him self don't know what the people on top is planning but he knows that they are planning something dangerous whit DSS

The conversation stop
Trash

1 Like

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2021
Owologbo:

Did you read the write up before commenting? If you did, I'm sure you saw where the efcc guy said they are using the opportunity to make money.
Everybody knows the EFCC just dey make money from G boys.

Reason I don't believe the OP is that, GMB can't order EFCC to go after cafes in the South. The order does not make sense.

How many person dey go cafe in this time and age? If nah during the tenure of OBJ, I 4 believe, not this 2021, wey be say majority of Southern Nigerians don get access to a smart phone.

And if such an order is been giving, it's the NPF or DSS that will carry out the order, not the EFCC.

2 Likes

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Atiwaye: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2021
God punish your English teacher.
madmohamed:
in don't have time for boko haram terrorist that is what you people know how to to. Pig

1 Like

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Danjikanbauchi: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
golor:
when they told you don't vote Buhari same you called them foolish.today your eyes never clear.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Healthrelatedjo: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
This op is a liar.
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Praxis758: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
This OP is as truthful as experiencing season-round hotness during winter in Alaska.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by madmohamed(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Atiwaye:
pig
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by freeborn02: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
Atiwaye:

Forget the English. Focus on the message
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Zandena(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
You have already stated one of the reason for EFCC clamping down on them which is your English teacher who eventually betrayed your father.
Thunder where are you come and fire English murderer!
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by tutudesz: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
madmohamed:

The conversation stop
grin guy no a fool will believe this rubbish, this was your previous Topic
"I don't understand why EFCC allways harassing our youth in the South I think this Fulani government want to jail many of our southern youth to keep them in bondage

This Fulani government don't feel comfortable whit the way southern youth is making it big

So any young man whit experience car now is yahoo yahoo boy

Go to North and see what their youth is doing whit car's the most expensive one they are comfortable living their life no body harassing them no EFCC no DSS police dont sashes their phones but here in the South we dint fell comfortable in our home

Why is it the Southern politicians don't want to speak out against this nonsense about our successfully business Young man and woman

What this terrorist uniforms man are doing in the South they will not try it in the North

This Fulani government have evill agenda against out youth time to stop this madness

Is time to go out and protest against this Injustice against our people

Time to occupy all the governor OFFICE in South to tell the to call this terrorist uniforms man to order

The Fulani think the south is their conquer territory the can do what ever they like and get away with it.

Enough is enough

Mod please forward to front page
We need to do something about this madness of uniform man harassing our people."
Re: My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy by Owologbo(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Everybody knows the EFCC just dey make money from G boys.

Reason I don't believe the OP is that, GMB can't order EFCC to go after cafes in the South. The order does not make sense.

How many person dey go cafe in this time and age? If nah during the tenure of OBJ, I 4 believe, not this 2021, wey be say majority of Southern Nigerians don get access to a smart phone.

And if such an order is been giving, it's the NPF or DSS that will carry out the order, not the EFCC.
must it necessarily be buhari ordering them to to do that?

(1) (Reply)

Bangladesh Get More Revenue From Textile Than Nigeria Get From Oil. Peter Obi / Live Updates From The PDP Presidential Primaries At MKO Abiola / What Will APC Loose If Tinubu Is Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.