Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo (559 Views)

My Conversation Whit EFCC Agent Consigning Yahoo Yahoo Boy / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Madmohamed123: 3:53pm On May 07, 2022
Please ndi igbo let us ignore any trend igbo, IPOB, Biafra or anything related ndi igbo stop giving them attention

The more you comment the more you make them popular
Time we should ignore those dirty people. Don't even try to open any trend consigning us please.
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by immortalcrown(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2022
Never get tired of using facts to expose their hypocrisy. If you get tired, the world will believe them. Who gives up first is defeated. The only thing is some of their posts do not deserve attention. But for the ones that deserve attention, try to fire back.
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Proudlyomonna: 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
Madmohamed123:
Please ndi igbo[b]ipob[/b]let us ignore any trend igbo, IPOB, Biafra or anything related ndi igbo stop giving them attention

The more you comment the more you make them popular
Time we should ignore those dirty people. Don't even try to open any trend consigning us please.

Fixed.
Please and please stop tagging Igbo the greatest black tribe into the dealings of ipob a proscribed destructive registered organization that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle, tagging them saboteurs like anyone gave them the mandate to judge angry
This nonsense must stop.
Do your ipob in peace and stop tagging Igbo into it.
Massob is Igbo they are not Ipob.
Ohaneze youth group are Igbos they are not ipob.
IYC are Igbos they are not ipob.
CAN Igbo are Biafrans they are not ipob.
There are millions of Igbos who do not want anything to do with the destructive oppressive taliban like ipob's biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 07, 2022
Quite honestly Igbos are the instigators. Opening threads like "Agbor is Igbo" and such silliness. Truth is no one cares about Igbos one way or the other but IGBO AGGRESION WILL BE PUSHED BACK ALL THE TIME

3 Likes

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Rayzoom: 7:24pm On May 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Fixed.
Please and please stop tagging Igbo the greatest black tribe into the dealings of ipob a proscribed destructive registered organization that goes about threaning, cursing and attacking critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad freedom struggle, tagging them saboteurs like anyone gave them the mandate to judge angry
This nonsense must stop.
There are millions of Igbos who do not want anything to do with the destructive oppressive taliban like ipob's biafra.
I'm not an IPOB member and do not hold brief for them but my question to you is, how do you know that ipob is responsible for what's happening in our land? How fast can you trust Nigeria government and their agents? Are you not have this though that this killings could be sponsored by government and their parents to force the world see everything wrong with IPOB in order to proscribe it giving them room to commit another genocide on innocent Igbo as usual, yes they can use some hungry cultist Igbo land who can speak to perpetrate the act who knows? Did you listen to Garba Shehu? Why didn't he make such recommendation to Dubai government regards known Boko Haram sponsors and does it not occur to you that this is a testimony that Aso rock maybe behind the killings in our land, we might fall for their tricks so fast and even join them to achieve their aim to bring ipob down today but will cry bitterly tomorrow to have another Nnamdi Kanu after he must have died and forgotten. Remember egbuo dike na ogu uno ubochi ife dike melu achoba dike. Remember IPOB disowned the UGM.
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by itaewon: 7:30pm On May 07, 2022
mumu people who get una time before? nyamuri mumu never do
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 07, 2022
If ipob can slaughter and behead their daughter and her in law who interestingly is a Christian from kaduna that IPOB always pretend to protect from Fulani.

Who are you Yoruba or Hausa to them? They even molest their sister corpse Sorry if you are Yoruba still in South East, I use your mama beg you commot South East.

You are walking deady, I want to see more igbo condemning this act unless you support them

2 Likes

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Kinematics: 7:40pm On May 07, 2022
Consigning?
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Proudlyomonna: 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
Rayzoom:
I'm not an IPOB member and do not hold brief for them but my question to you is, how do you know that ipob is responsible for what's happening in our land? How fast can you trust Nigeria government and their agents? Are you not have this though that this killings could be sponsored by government and their parents to force the world see everything wrong with IPOB in order to proscribe it giving them room to commit another genocide on innocent Igbo as usual, yes they can use some hungry cultist Igbo land who can speak to perpetrate the act who knows? Did you listen to Garba Shehu? Why didn't he make such recommendation to Dubai government regards known Boko Haram sponsors and does it not occur to you that this is a testimony that Aso rock maybe behind the killings in our land, we might fall for their tricks so fast and even join them to achieve their aim to bring ipob down today but will cry bitterly tomorrow to have another Nnamdi Kanu after he must have died and forgotten. Remember egbuo dike na ogu uno ubochi ife dike melu achoba dike. Remember IPOB disowned the UGM.

Well I will believe you are not pro ipob bcus your submission is deviod of insult and curses, bcus the useless ipob urchins here can't make a statement without insults and curses.
I initially hold this opinion that some political agenda was set out to portray SE as unsafe but after seeing some events,I had to tell myself the honest truth.
You go about churning out threats and when this threat manifest you deny.
When this ugm madness started,the leader of ipob appraised and charged this killers even called them angels �
This attacks started right after he threatened security check points and formations in SE.
Ipob on their social media platforms jubilate while this bastards carry out their unnecessary unrest even right here you dare not speak against their ugm angels,they will rain insults and curses on you.
So how come their dear ugm suddenly becomes dss?
I am not decieved by whatever ipob says,I am not a fan of the fg or a one Nigerianist,but I can never support a group that has never done anything good in Igboland but goes about charging for self destruct �.
This killings and upsurge is done by ipob's esn/ugm now under the command of that bastard Simon Epka,that's my opinion.
Do you guys even dare to imagine what will happen if this unrest that's been charged by ipob goes beyond the control of the regional govt?
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
If you wish IPOB good goodness will not depart from your entire life but if you wish IPOB bad evil shall be your portion.
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by alanto: 9:17pm On May 07, 2022
But Igbos can open threads to insult and curse Ngwa, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and the 300+ tribes in Nigeria but nobody must say anything concerning Igbos?
Is like your brain is paining you @OP
When you stop insulting and cursing others you will get love.
It's like you people don't get it. Nobody hates the Igbos. It's IPOB that's causing you hate by insulting and causing everybody, people will not fold their hands while you curse their parents and ancestors. They will give it back. Why is it you are the only one they attack, the answer is you attack them first.

2 Likes

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Transcriber: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Fixed.
This nonsense must stop.
what exactly makes Igbo "the greatest black tribe"?

1 Like

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Proudlyomonna: 9:29pm On May 07, 2022
Transcriber:
what exactly makes Igbo "the greatest black tribe"?

Ask my !! undecided

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Transcriber: 9:31pm On May 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ask my !! undecided
this is exactly what makes me know that upon are deranged.

I asked a simple harmless question.
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by Proudlyomonna: 9:39pm On May 07, 2022
Transcriber:

And I gave you a simple harmless answer
ask my !! angry

Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by 1875m: 7:41am On May 08, 2022
[s]
alanto:
But Igbos can open threads to insult and curse Ngwa, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and the 300+ tribes in Nigeria but nobody must say anything concerning Igbos?
Is like your brain is paining you @OP
When you stop insulting and cursing others you will get love.
It's like you people don't get it. Nobody hates the Igbos. It's IPOB that's causing you hate by insulting and causing everybody, people will not fold their hands while you curse their parents and ancestors. They will give it back. Why is it you are the only one they attack, the answer is you attack them first.
[/s]
Re: Time We Should Ignore Any Trend Consigning Ndi Igbo by 1875myd: 7:43am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Police Who Harras A Lady On Video Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra / Oba Of Lagos Praises Army For Shooting #Endsars Protesters. / How All 5 Presidential Candidates Are Battling Corruption Allegations - Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.