Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time (437 Views)

What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by bancoleh: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2021
It's so annoying when she knows how the situation is yet still have this sense of entitlement, they make it feel if you cant someone else will.......is dere any woman out there who feel both man and woman have the responsibility of taking care of each other and not a one sided thing.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by Deborah98(f): 8:19am On Dec 04, 2021
Stop making it look like it's only women that have this entitlement mentality,guys too have,if it were not so I'd have said the otherwise,guys dating rich and somewhat elderly women are dating them for love abi undecided kwantinue sad... Well in my honest opinion it's a two way something,when one party is down financially the other should be able to assist and when both are well to do then the responsibilities should be split.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by odinson1(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2021
Deborah98:
Stop making it look like it's only women that have this entitlement mentality,guys too have,if it were not so I'd have said the otherwise,guys dating rich and somewhat elderly women are dating them for love abi undecided kwantinue sad... Well in my honest opinion it's a two way something,when one party is down financially the other should be able to assist and when both are well to do then the responsibilities should be split.

Do you women do this on purpose? Feigning ignorance and being blind to reality.

You are either uneducated,or really slow not to be able to have a grasp on the Entitlement mentality subject

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by Deborah98(f): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2021
odinson1:

Do you women do this on purpose? Feigning ignorance and being blind to reality.

You are either uneducated,or really slow not to be able to have a grasp on the Entitlement mentality subject
That's just you people's way here,what do you mean by uneducated and being slow to grasp whatever you are talking about. Baffles me how someone will open a shapeless mouth only to talk rubbish undecided na you wey no understand my reply cos you are too slow for my liking to grasp anything written there, mtcheeew
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by odinson1(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Deborah98:
That's just you people's way here,what do you mean by uneducated and being slow to grasp whatever you are talking about. Baffles me how someone will open a shapeless mouth only to talk rubbish undecided na you wey no understand my reply cos you are too slow for my liking to grasp anything written there, mtcheeew

I don't have time to meddle with slowpokes such as yourself.

Run along now

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by AoifeNightfall: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leave us with our entitlement mentality, I accept it with my full chest.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by Bigpapi: 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
bancoleh:
It's so annoying when she knows how the situation is yet still have this sense of entitlement, they make it feel if you cant someone else will.......is dere any woman out there who feel both man and woman have the responsibility of taking care of each other and not a one sided thing.

Na u even get their time self
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman Not To Keep Asking For Money All The Time by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's The Implication Of A Lady Looking At A Man With Out Blinking / Crazy 2022! My Resolve / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.