Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (32115 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by lalasticlala(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dowen College: They told my son to describe his sister’s private part, says late Sylvester Oromoni’s father

The father of the deceased Dowen College student, Sylvester Oromoni Jnr, who bears the same name, has revealed some of the atrocities his son went through in the school.

In an exclusive interview, Oromoni Snr revealed that his son was subjected to severe bullying, disclosing that the boys who allegedly bullied Oromoni Jnr had been reported to the school management the previous term.

He said, “My son suffered. His birthday is next tomorrow (Dec 4). I’ll celebrate it. I’ll have a cake baked. I’ll cut it on his behalf. The boys they mentioned were also reported to the school last term when they bullied Junior and collected all his foodstuffs; clothes. I have two daughters, one of whom earlier graduated. I had to remove the second after this incident. They asked this boy to describe the sister’s privates and this got to us.”

The boy’s father also revealed that Oromoni Jnr had been issued death threats if he ever revealed what happens to him in school.

He also stated that contrary to what Dowen College had said in a statement addressing the incident, the family friend who they sent to pick up Oromoni Jnr from the school described a totally different situation.

“They put fear in him so much so that, when you ask him, he might keep to himself and say, ‘they will kill me’. This way, we didn’t know what to do. I considered removing him, reconsidered since his sisters were still in the school,” Oromoni Snr said.

“The new incident came to my knowledge on November 21st after the school called my wife to notify us that our son was in the school clinic, injured. My senior son, who was to make a London trip, came to see us in Warri.

“The next day, we sent a family friend to help pick up our son since he was the only person in Lagos and take him to the hospital. When he got there, he panicked, pointing out that he doubts it’s a football injury as the school claimed. He said the boy couldn’t stand because his waist was bent and swollen along with one side of his belly. His mouth was black. I asked, ‘is this really a football injury?’ He was taken to my house in Lagos but couldn’t sleep at night.

“I asked my eldest to fly to Lagos on November 24 while I took a trip to Asaba, from where I’d also make for Lagos. On getting there, he screamed. ‘This is beyond football injury. Come to Lagos now,’ he told me over the phone.”

Meanwhile, Dowen College, in an email sent to parents early Friday morning, stated that students should not come to school on Friday, 3rd December and Monday, 6th December because of the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dowen-college-they-told-my-son-to-describe-his-sisters-private-part-says-late-sylvester-oromonis-father/%3famp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by PlayMaker14: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
The young Sylvester would have been 13yrs old today but they have succeeded in cutting short the life of this young lad who refused to be part of their stupidity....

May the murderers and those trying to cover this case be caught and punished here on earth and suffer great torment in hell.

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by habsydiamond(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Awon omo oloriburuku Sha... Na toto dem come learn for school.. Rich people's kids are the worst in indiscipline.. This is majorly because its the house help that tend to most of their needs.. Their parents are not always available to instill that discipline in them.. Which usually make them to misbehave... Those idiots must be jailed for what they did.. They must not be allowed to sweep this under the carpet.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Kriss216: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
#Justice4Sylvester

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
WHAT
I hope the next generation won't be worse than this present useless generation.

Parents, Wake up and please do better.....
Do much more pleaseee.....

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by BigSarah(f): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Raise your child well so they don't end up killing the child(ren) of others...
I blame the Parents, they're incompetent bad people.

Those involved in these are capable of mass shootings like we see in US schools...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by dettolgel: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
It seems this school is a training ground for perverts.

7 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Kingcalls: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
These are their names

6 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by NobleRace: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dowen College: They told my son to describe his sister’s private part, says late Sylvester Oromoni’s father

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dowen-college-they-told-my-son-to-describe-his-sisters-private-part-says-late-sylvester-oromonis-father/%3famp

The facts are very clear that indeed the crime was committed. The battered body of the boy bears its own testimony. We all play football, and we know that no football injury would leave a small boy with tattared lips, broken hips and an unmovable body in one game play.

The wickedness of the school authority in covering the crime is very appalling. May they reap what they've sown. Their kids would be battered and justice would be denied.

We need to hear from the said guardian too. The testimony of the school and the boy's parents concerning the position of the guardian are in conflict. The guardian should come out and clarify the matter.

Justice must be served. The murderers and their parents if found guilty should be brought to book.

Rip young lad.

#Justice4Sylvester

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Lalami3232(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
The evil and wickedness of this our generation is top notch. Imagine wetin small children dey do for school. Na these idi*ots na go turn die hard cultists for university tomorrow. If na my sibling na these boys do like this, I go keep my Bible aside for this case and thoroughly deal with them, irrespective of the outcome. I hear say some of their parents don fly some comot for the con3. Anyways, justice must take its full course. Even if their parents smuggle dem comot the con3, their pics are on SM and their parents go face the consequences of the crime. Evil children everywhere!!! By now dem go dey one corner dey shake like cocoyam leaf. Anyways, make we see how the government go handle this case sha, because we're earnestly watching with keen interest. So sad!!! Dem just truncate the life of this young chap. Na crime for parents to send their children to boarden school again See eeh, this matter just dey vex me for here. I go advise parents to think twice before sending their kids to boarden school oooo, because the stories wey dey come from there nowadays no dey nice for ear atall. Only God know how dem go dey treat female boarders sef.
I really feel sad for the family of this boy and I pray for God to give them the fortitude to bear this loss. cry
RIP YOUNG HERO!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin eeh, I go ******"

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
We usually think of and working on leaving better atmosphere for our Children.

How about leaving better Children for our atmosphere.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Gloriagee(f): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
I just remember driving past this school years ago, bowing when I hear their fees and imagining if I'd ever be able to school my yet unborn kids in such an elitist school. Now ,I know better...not all that glitters is gold.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by tutudesz: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Clearly this Students are from useless home, with useless parents undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Terrier99: 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Poor boy

The boys who killed him should have their names published and let people hunt them and their parents down.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
What?
Just imagine how corrupt our schools has become?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Sebastine1994(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
It would end like the deeper life case,

All we know how to do is to react to every news, who is taking the initiative to turn things around in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Aremu01(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
See the kind of kids we are raising
I hope those devilish kids face the music
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by inoki247: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abg take this case to Court Social media won't get you the Justice you want...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by DroppingLiquid: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
How old are these guys. I'm sure those bullies are a product of woke families. Make una dey woke woke up and down until you end up with a fvcking thug as children. I know say I go too kill many children with the nonsense that people are raising now.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by PIPPROF(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
School should be closed for one year

As punishment
Any sensible parent should also withdraw their wards
Dowen needs clownllege should be closed

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Scottz: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
Omo I’m imagining how many kind of schools like this are still present in this Lagos codedly
All these rich pikin schools them
They copy these foreign countries
Cos bullying rampant for foreign countries among young ones like this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by forllah: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
I wish I can watch the video
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
This Man should stop talking and go and sue this school and it’s management for everything they have . Heck he should force them to disclose the names of those bastards that took his child’s life. Abi him no the boy father He’s talking too much for my liking baba go and sue them even burn the school down what nonsense…

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by alanto: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Abeg make person compile all these news together make we read am once.
Abi which one be one one sentence news ba yi?

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is worrisome.
May God rest his soul and give the family he left behind the courage to bear the irreparable loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nightie(f): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
Aru!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Perfecttouch(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
Wahala
I was bullied several times in sec schl so I understand what that boy went through..
*From taking our dining food to telling us to fetch water for them..
*Taking our provisions
*Telling us to fan them at night..
*Dressing us up as masquerade to go chase girls from their hostels to boys hotel so they could straff them..
*They taught us how to dub food in the dining hall..
*they squeeze us through burglary so as to steal provisions and money..
*they take us to izibilli and akabue to steal sardines and provisions..
*even on visiting days, 80% of our foods belong to them..
We don't have school fence or the ones there are camouflage so if you report them, they will flee to town and come back to haunt you at night...

Chevchenko
Oloriegbe ayodeji
Samo
(fgc ibillo) 99-05...this our set see wahala...
All those I mentioned, God punish all of una..

To those that will blame the parent for negligence, remember the school fees is almost a million naira per term, that kin money, dem no dey see am for floor, you hustle hard for such money and I believe the reason for boarding house is so the parents could hustle without distractions...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by SweetPreeq(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
I blame the teachers. Probably because it's a private school they're lenient on the bullies. Or maybe the bullies' parents have bribed them. I know how expensive schools work. Money is everything. And bullies get away with a lot, unlike public boarding schools.

Tueh on all of them.
And rip to the boy.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
inoki247:
Abg take this case to Court Social media won't get you the Justice you want...

Facts he’s just looking for online sympathy Omo na pikin die ooo no be cloth loss. angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents / Funaab,erects A Billboard To Announce The Banning Of Niqab (face Veil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.