Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father (32120 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by 4good(m): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
I just don't buy the idea of puting kids in boarding schools. Parents should take responsibility. Boarding school system is a very big risk. The chance is 70-30 in favour of bad endings. Why giving birth to kids and raise under such environment? The devil used the chance that the boy is far away from the parents and it ended in tears. This is avoidable though. Irresponsible parenting everywhere.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by dettolgel: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
How old are these guys. I'm sure those bullies are a product of woke families. Make una dey woke woke up and down until you end up with a fvcking thug as children. I know say I go too kill many children with the nonsense that people are raising now.

Woke family here their kids live live let live ooh.

I don't if it is woke family but rather parents that do not have time to raise family probably chasing money. One of them was Kashamu's son you think someone like Kashamu had the time to play a fatherly role when he was busy running from pillar to post.

Imagine the late boy his father had to send someone to go get their son and according to the school it took them two days.

The school is full of kids whose parents are out living their lives and appropriate the raising of their kids to the school.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by dettolgel: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
oldtruth:

Why do I hate simp so much in this life? You boy receiving such treat and you were just watching? The boys were mentioned and you still kept him there with them freely without serious warning? I feel like slapping this man. You kill that young man and may his blood never forgives anybody who had even a premonition of his treat not to talk of his dead. Somebody harassed and threatened your kid and you can't deal with them and the stupid authorities? I don't joke with my children. You harass them, you harassed me. Don't be a simp! That lovely young boy is dead and you want to bake a cake or bake all this people? May God rest this lovely boy soul. This young man suffered. This is so disheartening embarassed

While in senior secondary a bully hit me while I was just sitting on my own. We sha settle the matter I went home and my father saw my eye and the next day he matched me to the staff room with big stick. Haahah

That he wanted to kill the idiot that did this to me, all the teachers in the staff room had to kneel and beg and vow that granted I have never gotten into trouble ( I was a model student I small pass for my set that time) but that the boy was also a good boy. That his behaviour was out of character (which was true). Omo come see as the boy and my form teacher dey cry. Lol

Since that day everybody for my school dey avoid me ooh. Them go say leave that omo kekere alone you no want him pman trouble.

Probably Sylvester's parents were busy chasing money rather than being there for him. My pman or momsy go enter road that night come Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Bigchristo: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dowen College: They told my son to describe his sister’s private part, says late Sylvester Oromoni’s father

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dowen-college-they-told-my-son-to-describe-his-sisters-private-part-says-late-sylvester-oromonis-father/%3famp
Boarding school is the worse place for any child to go, parents learn to raise your children at home and keep eyes on them instead of paying to allow them raise children you don’t know their exact character, my neighbor daughter was in a boarding school I won’t mention name but the girl end up being a lesbian, you don’t know what that child go through at school while you’re not there, some parents raise their children to bully other children that’s totally bad for this generation
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by femi4: 6:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dowen College: They told my son to describe his sister’s private part, says late Sylvester Oromoni’s father

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/dowen-college-they-told-my-son-to-describe-his-sisters-private-part-says-late-sylvester-oromonis-father/%3famp
Negligence on the part of the parents is very high. Chasing money while your kids suffer
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by femi4: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
oldtruth:

Why do I hate simp so much in this life? You boy receiving such treat and you were just watching? The boys were mentioned and you still kept him there with them freely without serious warning? I feel like slapping this man. You kill that young man and may his blood never forgives anybody who had even a premonition of his treat not to talk of his dead. Somebody harassed and threatened your kid and you can't deal with them and the stupid authorities? I don't joke with my children. You harass them, you harassed me. Don't be a simp! That lovely young boy is dead and you want to bake a cake or bake all this people? May God rest this lovely boy soul. This young man suffered. This is so disheartening embarassed
Seconded...some parents are just too soft
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Bamzyriches451: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Very bad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by donolatunji(m): 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The young Sylvester would have been 13yrs old today but they have succeeded in cutting short the life of this young lad who refused to be part of their stupidity....

May the murderers and those trying to cover this case be caught and punished here on earth and suffer great torment in hell.

Amin ashe
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
This Man should stop talking and go and sue this school and it’s management for everything they have . Heck he should force them to disclose the names of those bastards that took his child’s life. Abi him no the boy father He’s talking too much for my liking baba go and sue them even burn the school down what nonsense…

God bless you o. For someone that had money to sent his kids to Dowen, and also fly them around, he hasn't taken the steps expected of someone that "rich"

He's really talking too much, except if his profession/career has to do with talking. That'll be the only. justification for all these talking

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
mastermaestro:

Shut the hell and read everything I wrote instead of picking on a line to spew rubbish. You must be an irresponsible father yourself. sad

Some of you don't deserve to have children. GOD forbid, I almost had this same experience with my ward who lived with me while attending a boarding school in my city.
After one session, I pressured his parents to withdraw him. I already gave details of what transpired in his case in a previous thread. I don't have time to banter words with another apparently irresponsible father who doesn't know where to place blame. sad

If we had child protective services working well in this country, many of you would never have children. Bunch of irresponsible infidels...yes that's what the Bible calls you lots. The father failed to provide timely fatherly protection. He still pushed the boy back the same place where they had threatened to kill him. Maybe because he and his wife were too busy 'working' for money. angry

You are really pissing me off. angry Don't ever mention again in defense of that idiotic father.

I'm surprised people are actually arguing with you. Tells you the kind of parents we have on this forum, all forming "woke"

As you rightly stated, the boy had complained and even mentioned about the threat to his life, but the father didn't do anything about it. Look at the stupid reason he even gave

Big shame on him and all Nairaland parents who feel he didn't do any wrong

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

God bless you o. For someone that had money to sent his kids to Dowen, and also fly them around, he hasn't taken the steps expected of someone that "rich"

He's really talking too much, except if his profession/career has to do with talking. That'll be the only. justification for all these talking
I swear baba only person wey slap my sister I wan scatter him head then e come be my own pikin Haaaaaa the whole school for Burn even the owner house… As long as them no fit bring my pikin back them no suppose fit get their property Back. But Sha no be my Pikin me I know wetin I for Do once I hear the nonsense, don’t fvck with my Blood.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Olavenza(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
lalasticlala:

This is why I hate boarding school.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by mastermaestro(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

I'm surprised people are actually arguing with you. Tells you the kind of parents we have on this forum, all forming "woke"

As you rightly stated, the boy had complained and even mentioned about the threat to his life, but the father didn't do anything about it. Look at the stupid reason he even gave

Big shame on him and all Nairaland parents who feel he didn't do any wrong

It appears they have removed that comment of mine. Very shameful of whoever did that. I was shocked at the attacks I got. As I said earlier, some people do not deserve to bring children into this world. I am so irritated. angry

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by warlordd(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2021
The fact remains that none of the students is up to 18 so they are under-aged and therefore cannot face justice for this heinous crime.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Princeokwuego1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
in this life don't be weak!..if this happens to my child heavenly God knows that I will kill two of the man's child..trust me no cap....
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
I might lost my diplomacy vibes if this son was anyway related to me, I won't even rant or go court, those boys involved families wouldn't have make it alive within 5 working days

them go pay for raising foolish kids
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by Lovebliss2(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Sebastine1994:
It would end like the deeper life case,

All we know how to do is to react to every news, who is taking the initiative to turn things around in Nigeria.

The deeper life school case is still on and serious.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by ibinaboonline: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's now a battle of the richest because those responsible also have rich parents who would do whatever it takes to protect their kids.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by nachisunday(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Chai Wish the boy attend day sch- go home in the evening, go to sch in the morning this will not happen #justicemustprevail "say NO to boarding school or anything kids camp"
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by syntekelite(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Wahala
I was bullied several times in sec schl so I understand what that boy went through..
*From taking our dining food to telling us to fetch water for them..
*Taking our provisions
*Telling us to fan them at night..
*Dressing us up as masquerade to go chase girls from their hostels to boys hotel so they could straff them..
*They taught us how to dub food in the dining hall..
*they squeeze us through burglary so as to steal provisions and money..
*they take us to izibilli and akabue to steal sardines and provisions..
*even on visiting days, 80% of our foods belong to them..
We don't have school fence or the ones there are camouflage so if you report them, they will flee to town and come back to haunt you at night...

Chevchenko
Oloriegbe ayodeji
Samo
(fgc ibillo) 99-05...this our set see wahala...
All those I mentioned, God punish all of una..

To those that will blame the parent for negligence, remember the school fees is almost a million naira per term, that kin money, dem no dey see am for floor, you hustle hard for such money and I believe the reason for boarding house is so the parents could hustle without distractions...

You na real boarder...lol..
Every boarding school na the same,some even worse pass your list.. every bad thing in life is practised first at boarding house, from gay&lesbian shit to rape to cultism,robbery,oloshoism,all na boarding house dem dey take start am..sadly it never changes cos the authorities dont give 2fcks abt education....
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by wealthtrak: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Wahala
I was bullied several times in sec schl so I understand what that boy went through..
*From taking our dining food to telling us to fetch water for them..
*Taking our provisions
*Telling us to fan them at night..
*Dressing us up as masquerade to go chase girls from their hostels to boys hotel so they could straff them..
*They taught us how to dub food in the dining hall..
*they squeeze us through burglary so as to steal provisions and money..
*they take us to izibilli and akabue to steal sardines and provisions..
*even on visiting days, 80% of our foods belong to them..
We don't have school fence or the ones there are camouflage so if you report them, they will flee to town and come back to haunt you at night...

Chevchenko
Oloriegbe ayodeji
Samo
(fgc ibillo) 99-05...this our set see wahala...
All those I mentioned, God punish all of una..

To those that will blame the parent for negligence, remember the school fees is almost a million naira per term, that kin money, dem no dey see am for floor, you hustle hard for such money and I believe the reason for boarding house is so the parents could hustle without distractions...

Gosh! An FGC... Smh.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni Was Told To Describe His Sister’s Private Part - Father by wayisshut: 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
wealthtrak:

Gosh! An FGC... Smh.

perfecttouch and wealthtrak. I also attended FGC ibillo. That scholl brought out the men in us. do you have an idea of any whatapp group that has our alunmi? if you do just quote me and let me know. I love to connect with our oldies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / NUC Bans Re-sit Exams In Universities / JAMB Explains Admission Procedure To Protesting Candidates, Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.