Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) (30769 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by themanderon: 1:58am On Dec 06, 2021
I do not understand this generation anymore. I give up. A child lies stone cold frozen dead and here his family members are frolicking just days after his demise. Is it what I am thinking?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Coronavirus84: 2:42am On Dec 06, 2021
This is an arrant nonsense by the family of sylvester most especially the foolish father smiling at the front of the rubbish cake, celebrating what indeed?
Everybody just chasing clout this days with any trending issues on social media. Imagine the stupid Tonto dikeh carrying Teddy bear to the school gate of the boy snapping to post for us that she is celebrating the boy.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Tobidarker02:

Please keep quiet
Go back and read the story very well alizma

The man is an idiot. Instead of focusing on using the boy's death towards eradication of bullying, cultism, seniority, he's busy diverting attention
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by ifko: 3:32am On Dec 06, 2021
It s well
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by ablejesus26(m): 3:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Oblongata:
I sincerely mourn this kid in my heart like kilode!

Especially since he is in the age bracket of my son.

But the world needs to know what really happened that sad day so that it would be prevented even in all schools all over.

I suspect this is not just bullying, but a greater evil!

Football match? Drinking substance? Life threatening beatings?

All these reeks of cult initiation.

I suspect what happened is initiation gone bad!

If this is true then I fear for the future!

The present and ex house masters/mistress, teachers, guidance etc must be investigated.

The students involved must be investigated.

Students in the school must be persuaded to come forward and testify any anomaly that smears cultism

Cultism has destroyed lives of many undergraduates

We must reject it at all cost in our secondary schools!

I charge the police to explore the possibility of cultism, rather than just bullying.

May the gentle soul of Sylvester Rest In Peace.

Hmm Initiation gone wrong might just be the link to the puzzle
its unthinkable what kids engage in this days.

God rest the soul of the young Lad
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Stanleyville(m): 4:07am On Dec 06, 2021

Creepy
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 4:14am On Dec 06, 2021
For their mind, they're strong and their son is already with the Lord undecided undecided how dum b some parents are angry angry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Born2Breed(f): 4:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Are these people normal or they sacrificed their son for power?

Some are even smiling.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2021
What is happening here?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by bewla(m): 4:21am On Dec 06, 2021
alizma:
While we are calling for justice for the boy, I think the appropriate authority need to question the parents as well. With all the money they have, one will expect that a cry of headache by any child from that family will get appropriate attention but unfortunately Sylvester didn't get the needed attention from his family before his death. Why was he not in intensive care in an hospital, which type of parents keep a child in such pain at home? I am seriously not happy with the family after watching the video and discovered he was at home and not hospital. I was more angry after I watch the father's interview with CNN where he mentioned that he had contacted some doctors but before he could come down from Asaba Sylvester was gone. It is a very careless decision to keep a boy in that state for the next minutes before getting doctor's attention talk more of keeping him for 4-6hours( from Asaba to Lagos)
It's now a carnival cruise to them see the smile and attention all this gives them

Me am just passing ooooo
I mind my line
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by PDJT: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2021
flexlatifa:
When looking at this boy I always remember my days in METHODIST COLLEGE UZUAKOLI in abia state that school really dealt with me. But not the senior students it was the boarding house master called MILLITARY MAN that man flogged me to a point of death. And even if something happens to you he won't show any sign of remorse. UZUMECO na hell.

-You better go and repair that una school signboard. Many letters are missing with holes everywhere! grin

-Meanwhile, I hope someone was charged and jailed for the kiddo’s death.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by WonderManly(m): 5:36am On Dec 06, 2021
martinslaura:

I think say na only me see am o. Celebrating and cutting cake. Did the boy die 5 years ago?
I just tired for their matter self. Na everything Dem go put Civilization join.
12years old boy die they come dey open party, cutting cake they do one yeye Posthumous Birthday party. Chai, nawa oooooo. There's God!!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by mrkings84(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2021
I understand their confusion. I have been there before!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by frozen70(f): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2021
WonderManly:
Now who are they celebrating? The Adult 12years old boy or The Adolescent 12years old boy?
Are they Rejoicing that their 12years old boy died ni abi wetin self? I'm confused oooooo!

Do you want them to continue crying
He must be remembered dead or alive

I don't need to tell you the pains they have been going through
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Mypeople2(m): 6:36am On Dec 06, 2021
alizma:
While we are calling for justice for the boy, I think the appropriate authority need to question the parents as well. With all the money they have, one will expect that a cry of headache by any child from that family will get appropriate attention but unfortunately Sylvester didn't get the needed attention from his family before his death. Why was he not in intensive care in an hospital, which type of parents keep a child in such pain at home? I am seriously not happy with the family after watching the video and discovered he was at home and not hospital. I was more angry after I watch the father's interview with CNN where he mentioned that he had contacted some doctors but before he could come down from Asaba Sylvester was gone. It is a very careless decision to keep a boy in that state for the next minutes before getting doctor's attention talk more of keeping him for 4-6hours( from Asaba to Lagos)
Absolute nonsense! You too a bleeding child from Lagos to Warri ,are you telling me there are no good hospitals in Lagos ? None of the doctors there can take care of the child ? You are here telling us the 12 years old baby made a last wish and you granted it .Nonsense. I believe the family does not value the child because they have 11children. The thing come dey look like sacrifice to juju, very appalling and irritating
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Mypeople2(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2021
saphiere:
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE. USING A KID'S DEATH TO CHASE CLOUT. I'M DISAPPOINTED BY THE FAMILY AND ALL THE CELEBRITIES WHO POSTED CONCERNING THIS CHILD'S DEATH. A FAMILY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MARCH OUT IN PROTEST FOR JUSTICE TO PREVAIL IS THE ONE THROWING A LAVISH BIRTHDAY. BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE WHAT? CELEBRATE THAT YOU LOST A KID? AND THE CELEBRITES, INSTEAD TO REACHOUT TO THE FAMILY AND CONSOLE THEM, THEY ARE BUSY POSTING NONSENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOME WENT AS FAR AS TAKING TEDDY BEAR AND FLOWERS TO DROP AT THE SCHOOL GATE. TO PROVE WHAT EXACTLY?

GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU USING THIS BOY'S DEATH TO CHASE CLOUT. IMAGINE THE FATHER WAS SIMLING IN THE VIDEO. GOD PUNISH YOU ALL.

THE PARENTS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. THE BOY MIGHT NOT BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. THIS IS SO MEAN.
Imagine the nonsense. They are just using it to play .Imagining conceiving the idea of making a cake to celebrate the child's birthday. Arrant nonsense. You actually ate and drank to celebrate it .This is an example of a rich fool .The family should be examined for rituals
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by blazetitov: 6:51am On Dec 06, 2021
alizma:

Ok. Continue to blame the victims.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by DonTattaglia: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Explorerx:
That him sister with Afro go sweet to lash o
Bad bitch

#JusticeforSylvester
Fish those culprits out lasg

Just like I dey lash your sweet mama pu*sy wella..
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by DonTattaglia: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Mypeople2:
Imagine the nonsense. They are just using it to play .Imagining conceiving the idea of making a cake to celebrate the child's birthday. Arrant nonsense. You actually ate and drank to celebrate it .This is an example of a rich fool .The family should be examined for rituals

Hahahaha...
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Dec 06, 2021
This is totally unnecessary

Was this done to actually prove that they're strong or what?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by tctrills: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2021
Geeeky:
Nobody born a kid just to watch him die because of ill-mannered people in the society.. rest on Lad..
But the family of the kid did not really try o. When they came to pick him up, they should have taken him to the hospital immediately, probably that could have saved his life
Do you think they don't look back in pain and regret? They made their mistakes and I know it breaks their hearts.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2021
alizma:

Exactly.

Everyone needs to be questioned, including the parents.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2021
WonderManly:
Now who are they celebrating? The Adult 12years old boy or The Adolescent 12years old boy?
Are they Rejoicing that their 12years old boy died ni abi wetin self? I'm confused oooooo!

The thing tire me.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by charleskl(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2021
u suppose chop cain for this thing you talk now undecided
Explorerx:
That him sister with Afro go sweet to lash o
Bad bitch

#JusticeforSylvester
Fish those culprits out lasg
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Handsum64: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Pervert Christians
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2021
dawno2008:
Most of the people on this forum are kids,like what is wrong with this generation angry
Look beyond their smiling faces,these people are seriously hurting,but they tried to keep the good memories of their dear boy,who happens to die some days to his birthday. embarassed

Anyway they choose to grieve,is theirs to choose,
You lots should not pray to be in their shoes ooo
Rest in peace Sylvester..........

They are not hurting.

Otherwise, they would have kept it a private affair.

Haba!!!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by 99persait(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2021
Are they mourning or rejoicing
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by virginchaser(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2021
It's painful though, they never knew what hit them or probably living in denial.

My wife lost her pregnancy. Over 6 months my son could not get over it. He needed a brother badly. His attitude made me to shed tears in my room most nights.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by DaveHarry(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2021
So many stupid people in dis country. See how dey are smiling in d photos, happy about what now?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by virginchaser(m): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2021
flexlatifa:
When looking at this boy I always remember my days in METHODIST COLLEGE UZUAKOLI in abia state that school really dealt with me. But not the senior students it was the boarding house master called MILLITARY MAN that man flogged me to a point of death. And even if something happens to you he won't show any sign of remorse. UZUMECO na hell.

What have you given back to the school?
Someone just suggested that you should do a new sign post for the school as alumni.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Airfixltd: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2021
Honestly the parents of this boy are mad people and needs to be questioned. What kind of publicity stunt is this when the world is grieving over Sylvester's tragic death. How are these people able to cut cake and eat knowing very well this boy is in tears whereever he is? This is utterly shameful and there is no justifiable reason for this taboo. What a family.

Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.