Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) (30768 Views)

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni's Family Celebrates His 12th Posthumous Birthday / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by rowrowland: 9:12am On Dec 06, 2021
starbuck:
I hope the family aren't living in denial because I just think this is weird...

May Sly's soul continue to rest with the Lord
Celebration for afternoon, Weep uncontrollably by night. it's pure nonsense
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by BePrepared: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2021
saphiere:
ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE. USING A KID'S DEATH TO CHASE CLOUT. I'M DISAPPOINTED BY THE FAMILY AND ALL THE CELEBRITIES WHO POSTED CONCERNING THIS CHILD'S DEATH. A FAMILY THAT IS SUPPOSED TO MARCH OUT IN PROTEST FOR JUSTICE TO PREVAIL IS THE ONE THROWING A LAVISH BIRTHDAY. BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE WHAT? CELEBRATE THAT YOU LOST A KID? AND THE CELEBRITES, INSTEAD TO REACHOUT TO THE FAMILY AND CONSOLE THEM, THEY ARE BUSY POSTING NONSENE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOME WENT AS FAR AS TAKING TEDDY BEAR AND FLOWERS TO DROP AT THE SCHOOL GATE. TO PROVE WHAT EXACTLY?

GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU USING THIS BOY'S DEATH TO CHASE CLOUT. IMAGINE THE FATHER WAS SIMLING IN THE VIDEO. GOD PUNISH YOU ALL.

THE PARENTS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED. THE BOY MIGHT NOT BE THEIR BIOLOGICAL CHILD. THIS IS SO MEAN.

The whole thing is filled with surprises, the more u look the less u see
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by BePrepared: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
Explorerx:
That him sister with Afro go sweet to lash o
Bad bitch

#JusticeforSylvester
Fish those culprits out lasg

They have open ur cage again
Oya enter back quick...
Animal
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by yewawa: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2021
What a parents!......this parents need to be questioned well .I can't understand them at all....what are they doing?....
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by WonderManly(m): 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021
No be Juju be that!

Aah, if that should be the case. Then, they should have call on WIZKID and DAVIDO. So as, not to continue their crying. Mtcheewww!

Who are those that will even Drink and Eat the Cake self The Elderly people "Adults" or the Adolescent "Teenagers".
Absolutel, I'm Confused. I Swear! undecided angry
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by fof1: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1407955/photos-video-late-sylvester-oromonis-12th-posthumous-birthday/

Very Very Saddening indeed...Wickedness from unruly Wicked Homes Not Tamed in d School by Over rated And Pampered School System...RIP to the innocent Boy. And Divine Judgement for the Wicked Young Blood Sucking Witchcraft Fellows ...
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by WonderManly(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

The thing tire me.

l swear! No be only you... I also just tired for their matter self. Na everything Dem go put Civilization join.
12years old boy die, they come dey do open party, cutting cake on top sey them they do one yeye POSTHUMOUS Birthday party. Chai, nawa oooooo. There's God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by WonderManly(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
frozen70:

Do you want them to continue crying
He must be remembered dead or alive

I don't need to tell you the pains they have been going through

Aah, if that should be the case. Then, they should have call on WIZKID and DAVIDO. So as, not to continue their crying. Mtcheewww!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Heffalump(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
sonofspada:
This people, una well at all?

This is creepy

Those giving you "likes" don't know anything. If you understand what it Means to lose a loved one, you will shed some tears. The family is just exhibiting their sorrow in this trying time!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by alizma: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
blazetitov:

Ok. Continue to blame the victims.
Please watch the video and tell me if you are the boy's parent you had keep him for the next minute before rushing to the hospital. That boy was shouting at every single touch on his body.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by alizma: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tribalism123:

Oga
The parents left the child in the custody of the school.
They traveled to Warri. The school management did not place call to the parents. It was the house master that placed a call to the elder sister. Because none of them were available, they asked the elder brother's friend who also graduated from the school(but in Warri Nigeria), to go and check his friend's younger brother. The friend went there and called his friend back(Sylvester's brother) that the condition is bad that they should come. His father sent the elder brother to pick a flight to Lagos to ascertain Sylvester's condition. But when his brother came and saw his condition, he had to call the father that he should come back. The father left what he was doing in Warri and came back immediately. Then everything just happened. U said he qas careless to have not taken the guy to hospital. The reason is this. The school management gave the impression that Sylvester sustained injuries from football. As a father who has an uncle that straightens bones, he had to hurry up to take his child to his uncle. It was his uncle that told the father that the bones were not fractured, but all his body segments are swollen. It was then the father called the family doctor in warri to take charge.

The things that killed Sylvester were.
1: The school's assumption that he played football.
2: the school's carelessness not to follow up their pupils health conditions.
3: the parents location as at the time of the incident.
4: the parents assumption that if Sylvester was that sick the school should have called and so it could be something they can handle then.
5:The evil kids who did not only beat up Sylvester but went far into giving him poison.
6: The threat that they would kill him along with his roommates if he says what they did to him.

U see....
Dont point a finger at the family.
Rest On Captain Sylvester jnr
The condition of a child that move you to send someone to take flight down for a check on the boy should have moved you to also get a doctor to attend to him. From what you said, you further maintained that the negligence is on the parents. Because it shows that the excruciating pain the boy was passing through was accurately communicated to the parents which was why the asked someone to take flight down to see him.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by cesctotti(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
these guys are psychos..... what the heck is this... in as much as you have every right to mourn the way u choose to....., this for me is totally wrong at this time......
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Tribalism123(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
alizma:

The condition of a child that move you to send someone to take flight down for a check on the boy should have moved you to also get a doctor to attend to him. From what you said, you further maintained that the negligence is on the parents. Because it shows that the excruciating pain the boy was passing through was accurately communicated to the parents which was why the asked someone to take flight down to see him.
U dont read to understand. U read to criticize in myopic.
Parents know what their children can handle. If the father was late, wont the elder brother take charge?
I speak as if ur parents didn't train u for responsibilities.
My father died when I was 11 and before then, he has been assigning me huge responsibilities. It doesn't mean he wouldn't be involved when I am on a situation. He died in 1996 and that sense of responsibility has been what that has been keeping me.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Greatzeus(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
makavely700:
When i saw the pix from sylvesters posthumous bday i was shocked but i ddnt want to seem to cry more than the bereaved.However i think his parents need to understand that celebrating a person isnt only about cakes and photo ops.Getting justice for the boy,the likes of him who are going thru the same thing and fighting to have strict policies against bullying in all schools is a better way of celebrating him.How about fighting to have the constituited authorities in that school face a serious panel at the senate for negligence and if found guilty they should face some jail time.Mr Oromi i understand that what you did here was ur own way of getting over it but you made it look like you are enjoying the publicity more than gettin real justice.I have been trying to get one child for 4 years with no luck yet some idiots let urs die out of negligence and u choose to throw a party to remember him----Well may God rest sylvesters soul i dare not say i love ur child more thatn u do...
The God that did that of Sarah will do yours in the name of Jesus,amen.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by Explorerx(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
DonTattaglia:

Just like I dey lash your sweet mama pu*sy wella..

Sad sack
Re: Sylvester Oromoni's 12th Posthumous Birthday (Pictures, Video) by coolclarke(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why all the smiles?! Rest in peace boy �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIZIK SUG President, Others Beat Up Security Man For Locking School Gate(photo) / Rotimi Kukoyi Gets Accepted Into 15 Schools, Receives $2m In Scholarship Offers / Chief Zebrudaya Goes Back To School At 64 [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.