Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes (25656 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by vopoke: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2021
I love this
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by sylve11: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here
...not like he worked for the money before donating
The money belongs to church members

And the church members should be praised

Damn niggarrrrr you talk this one o. shocked cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by sylve11: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:
Are there no poor members who need financial aid in this man's church??

For where? They are all super rich.... grin cool
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by anonymuz(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Deejay1000(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

Ohhk undecided
I was shocked yesterday when rain started falling

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by easzypeaszy(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

fooool n u think its easy to gather ppl n gv out almost 60M in 2weeks...u fr gathr ppl mk dem donate u 200k m u see as he be..no be ur type of ppl dey chrch now..how much u, ur father dey gv to charity...stop actin foool boy

14 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Righthussle: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Solsix:
Where is this man seeing this money

Tithe and offering.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Kingosytex(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2021
I just like this man.
He has a heart of giving.
May God take you higher sir.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by iezeiyida(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, is always there, helping the helpless, poor and weak people suffering pains and misery! cool cool

Only those, who haven't sinned should come and tell me he's not a true man of God. Let me ask you, how did you even know? Can you practically prove your claims? I wouldn't cast stones at him like many of you casted stones at Prophet TB Joshua. All I believe is, God will be pleased with the people that are always making the sacrifices that pleases God.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by PIPPROF(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2021
The closest to tb joshua

We have had in terms of philanthropy

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2021
sylve11:

For where? They are all super rich.... grin cool

E dey taya me o. The way it is in my heart to remove people around me from poverty eh, but I don't really have the capacity like that. So it pains me when I see those who have and can't raise the right people

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by jUeLiZ: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2021
I think you should say something nice and move on, if you read carefully, it's a foundation and there many ways a foundation is being sponsored....it might not really be funds from the church. And also it's not easy to do good or rather give out financial support in times like this. Some foundation receives money from United nations and their likes to carry out their obligations as a foundation, but a lot of will siphon the funds and will do nothing...so appreciate the good man damn niggar
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Akerele44(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Good gesture
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by od501: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Seikiri1:
Jeremiah Omoto Foundation donates N40, 000,000.00 Million Naira Cash to 200 wives of Nigeria fallen heroes ( Defence and Police), through it's Socio-Economic Development and Empowerment training.

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is known for his generous and philanthropic act of giving to the less privilege and also standing as a spiritual backup to the oppressed in the society.
This great man of God is not just preaching the Word of God by mouth alone, he is also demonstrating it as it was done in the days of our Lord Jesus Christ when our Father and our Lord Jesus was healing the people and as well doing good to the people.

This is indeed commendable and worthy of emulation for moving the kingdom of God forward.

One thing i love soo much about this man is his humility, love for humanity, does not care about your religion or belief as long as you come to him you are welcomed with open heart.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/100047508306508/posts/444217833838490/?app=fbl

You mean to say he donated to the Sacrificial lambs? Good one, RiP to the dead. But just know that your country killed you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by fweshbobo(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Where this pastor dey take See Money like this spend on a STEADY

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Basicend: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
This was the same thing that TB Joshua used to deceive gullible ones and this clown has started that strategy also. . He wants popularity and knows this is the cheapest way.

What and how did Jesus though us to give alms? In secret or openly?

They know it works . . But if you are a true believer and have diserment, you will only see python spirit at work in these guys.

Well, Nigerians don't really care. .

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by desiredhome: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2021
Bantu10:
If Buhari had sense, this man should have been made the minister for humanitarian affairs and social services
If you have sense, you should've asked how does this person have money?
Only in Nigeria that anyone can become rich overnight without anyone asking questions.....
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Basicend: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2021
fweshbobo:
Where this pastor dey take See Money like this spend on a STEADY

He knows what he is doing. . Jesus said give in secret and your father rewards u. . So who is their master. .?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Bantu10: 10:47am On Dec 05, 2021
desiredhome:

If you have sense, you should've asked how does this person have money?

Zombie sense is what you have. Someone is giving from tithes and offerings and u re here asking zombie kind of question

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Chibudollar: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Terrier99:

I don't know why some of you Igbos are stupid.
Ikpeazu is giving Igbo women 500 Naira for giving birth, you are here talking nonsense. Very foolish lot.
free the hate from your heart. And maybe your life might move forward
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Chibudollar: 10:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerians are too anyhow people, someone is giving and you sitting in your home are complaining that he snapped it, people even bashed Davido and said he gave 250m for clout, who clouts with 250? For God's sake. If this pastor is all about giving leave him alone. I don't see the receivers complaining about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by tutudesz: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2021
PIPPROF:
The closest to tb joshua

We have had in terms of philanthropy
TB Joshua na him spiritual father
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by matm: 10:55am On Dec 05, 2021
takes after tb.Wonder where such huge cash comes from
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by matm: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
takes after tb.Wonder where such huge endless cash comes from
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Peppysco: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

Stop spewing trash. He is entrusted with the money. He could have stolen or embezzled the money like most of the other G.O's flying around in private jets. About 2 weeks ago, same pastor donated #8,000,000 to Clem Ohaneze. When was the last time you ever heard any of the top G.O's donating to the poor or for a just cause?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by DaveHarry(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

Mr Man, why you no go open church so that members go dey give your ministry money too, so dat you go dey see donate. People like you nai dey spoil dis country. Always criticising even wen d right tins are done. Wetin you, your pastor or any member of ur family never fit do for una history....

Think it's easy to give abi? Try am, mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Peppysco: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Basicend:
This was the same thing that TB Joshua used to deceive gullible ones and this clown has started that strategy also. . He wants popularity and knows this is the cheapest way.

What and how did Jesus though us to give alms? In secret or openly?

They know it works . . But if you are a true believer and have diserment, you will only see python spirit at work in these guys.

Well, Nigerians don't really care. .

You are just shameless. Anything to discredit the man and his good deeds is what you stand for. How many of your entrepreneur G.O's are giving back to their members, are they not taking from you?
You better open your eyes and realize that they're all scam artists preying on your foolishness
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by 9jaTalks(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Rexwalters1: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Does it mean the Buhari government stole their benefits? what Jubrin cannot steal does not exist.
The ones Ojukwu sent to die for nothing?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Rexwalters1: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here

Edo traditionalist, you should have been talking about the cultists in Benin City, what concerns you with church & Holy Ghost matters?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / D / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.