Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes (25657 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by belovez(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
Solsix:
Where is this man seeing this money

grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by playpaz: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
ROBBING PAUL TO PAY PETER wink
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Jeromejnr(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:
Are there no poor members who need financial aid in this man's church??

Did the poor members complain to you and said there was never any help tendered them?

Poor minded people and complaining.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Terrier99: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
POLYGAMY:
RULE TWO

Shut up
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Did the poor members complain to you and said there was never any help tendered them?

Poor minded people and complaining.

My advice to you, no marry or born till ten years time. By then you go don get sense
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by penceman(m): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Except they get 1 million each, they will spend just two month out of the hole
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Jeromejnr(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:

My advice to you, no marry or born till ten years time. By then you go don get sense

You see? no sense or intelligence even in a rebuttal.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by seunayantokun(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Solsix:
A very good question.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Lionnation: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Where this man deybfrom get money seff
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Amudeneogu: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
God bless you sir.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You see? no sense or intelligence even in a rebuttal.

I know you'll think about what I said in your quiet time.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by victooman: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:
Are there no poor members who need financial aid in this man's church??
dont be a fool, are there not poor people in your neighborhood? what have u done for them?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Thunderfayayou: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here
...not like he worked for the money before donating
The money belongs to church members

And the church members should be praised

No no no no!

He donated to the wives of our fallen soldiers.

Respect the Lord today and drop the weed!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by efficiencie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here
...not like he worked for the money before donating
The money belongs to church members

And the church members should be praised

If we combine wetin you and your ancestors don give to the poor e nor go reach 50,000 naira ohhh but here you are criticising a man who gives out of the abundance that God provides him through charitable donations. The church members did not give their offering as a loan. No one held a gun to the heads of the church members when they gave their offerings freely. Rather they gave it as a gift to the church. So can I say that the gifts you have received all belong to the persons who gave them to you? Why have you taken it upon yourself to surpass the stupidity of everyone past, present and future? Why brother, why?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
victooman:
dont be a fool, are there not poor people in your neighborhood? what have u done for them?

It's an advice. I'll not be a fool. But mine to you is a judgement. You'll be a bastard
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Oju4190: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don dey suspect this Man.....where he for dey see all dis money he dey dash here and there
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by victooman: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:

It's an advice. I'll not be a fool. But mine to you is a judgement. You'll be a bastard
people like you are not just poor but witches at the same time, must u criticize in everything? you been bastard is enough l wont join u to it, just pray u dont end miserable with ur hatred
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by efficiencie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Basicend:
This was the same thing that TB Joshua used to deceive gullible ones and this clown has started that strategy also. . He wants popularity and knows this is the cheapest way.

What and how did Jesus though us to give alms? In secret or openly?

They know it works . . But if you are a true believer and have diserment, you will only see python spirit at work in these guys.

Well, Nigerians don't really care. .

Idiot! So the cheapest way to get fame is to dole out cash in millions upon millions to the poor and the needy. You see how stupid you are? Folks like you are making the definition of stupidity obsolete. Jesus that did so much works that even John acknowledged that all the books in the world could not contain it also sought popularity right? Mumu explain why Jesus did not do all His charitable acts in secret. How come you know of all the amazing acts of charity of Jesus if He did all of it in secret? Let me remind you, fake Christian, it is written:

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Omoto's works are being seen by men and many are glorifying God because of what they have seen him do. What have you done? You stand in the obscurity of darkness and criticize a man that is in the light. I ask again what have you done? What works testify of you? You are inconsequential in the grand scheme of God and yet you point fingers at a man doing the work of His father, Jesus Christ. New testament pharisee. You are clearly not headed into the kingdom of God and you are blocking the road for others. You strain at a gnat but swallow a camel. Dead men's bones are buried deep within your soul. Whitewashed sepulchre. Generation of vipers. You had better repent before the sign of the coming of the son of man shows up in the clouds.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
victooman:
people like you are not just poor but witches at the same time, must u criticize in everything? you been bastard is enough l wont join u to it, just pray u dont end miserable with ur hatred

I hope you not a man coz your daft brain will be get another daft brain. I asked a simple question but you rushed down as assistant Jesus who's brain is in his anus to spill evidences of your low IQ and improper home training. Do you know from my question a member that needs help and has not gotten it has spoken up? You think I'm your mate in this life and beyond. Ozuooooor
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by efficiencie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
DisLifeSha:
I wonder. I attend this church but poverty wan kill me this year. Poverty and diabetes are fighting me hard. If am even loaned 500k, my life would change

Who send you message to attend the church? Did he beg you attend? Na by force? Why not look for church where dey will place you on salary? If you are in that church and poverty is fighting you mehn you will be poor for a very long while ohhh...no offense intended. Me wey no dey attend the church I dey record progress steady due to my online participation in the church and partnership...dey dia make pant dey wear you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Jostoman: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Solsix:
ask Google my brother
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by victooman: 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:

I hope you not a man coz your daft brain will be get another daft brain. I asked a simple question but you rushed down as assistant Jesus who's brain is in his anus to spill evidences of your low IQ and improper home training. Do you know from my question a member that needs help and has not gotten it has spoken up? You think I'm your mate in this life and beyond. Ozuooooor
lame excuses,,,fools like you should learn to give once in a while,so as to understand gratitude,, out of all the pastors who will not release a dime to help others, it is this one that is giving life and hope u choose to criticize, if any member in his church complain to u about not getting help from the pastor you should help him yourself,, the pastor is just one person he alone can't do it all.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
victooman:
lame excuses,,,fools like you should learn to give once in a while,so as to understand gratitude,, out of all the pastors who will not release a dime to help others, it is this one that is giving life and hope u choose to criticize, if any member in his church complain to u about not getting help from the pastor you should help him yourself,, the pastor is just one person he alone can't do it all.

It is one thing not to know. It is a bigger problem not to want to know. Your problem is bigger than you. You are daft and don't want to be undafted hence you'll get dafter. I help in my little way and I don't need to mention what I have done and to whom since a fool like you is not the God that blesses for goodwill. Anything you want to do must start from your immediate environment. In your language if you have one, what do you call a man that ignores his house to feed that of his neighbor?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by DisLifeSha: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na empty hand person take dey do partnership What if we chat on whatsapp I need financial help

efficiencie:

Who send you message to attend the church? Did he beg you attend? Na by force? Why not look for church where dey will place you on salary? If you are in that church and poverty is fighting you mehn you will be poor for a very long while ohhh...no offense intended. Me wey no dey attend the church I dey record progress steady due to my online participation in the church and partnership...dey dia make pant dey wear you.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
playpaz:
ROBBING PAUL TO PAY PETER wink

I thought it was Peter to pay Paul grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by wilzindinero: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Giving is a vital part of evangelism. May God increase your ministry sir.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Agugbadin: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
He should be investigated to know the source of his wealth.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you, daddy.

❤❤❤❤

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / D / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.