Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes (25659 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by ablejesus26(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
triple996:

No these are the fallen heros that died while defending Nigeria and lashing biafra asses grin

Read watin you write again make you tell yourself truth
se you make sense?
must you do this tribal nonsense?
what if you called out the person you are chatting with directly?
watin join Biafra and this matter now?
abi this tribal gbasgbos na your destiny? sad
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by desiredhome: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie sense is what you have. Someone is giving from tithes and offerings and u re here asking zombie kind of question
MUMU Slave mentality, the reason you are suffering in the midst of plenty..... people who can not ask questions or reason with their brain...... fish brian
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by skywalker240(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Sometimes something tells me I'd rather fvck their wives

Anybody that would quote me, please make sure you have had an experience with these Men on uniform

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by greatness77: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Useless donation, northern bandits will hijack it as usual, what happened to widows in his church?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Bantu10: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2021
desiredhome:

MUMU Slave mentality, the reason you are suffering in the midst of plenty..... people who can not ask questions or reason with their brain...... fish brian

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Kfady: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Hope his church members are also benefitting from his kind gestures .happy Sunday...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by riczy(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
The new T.B Joshua!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by DisLifeSha: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2021
I wonder. I attend this church but poverty wan kill me this year. Poverty and diabetes are fighting me hard. If am even loaned 500k, my life would change

rollywise:
Are there no poor members who need financial aid in this man's church??
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by desiredhome: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie. No wonder u are brainless. Ur mother must have given it to u
What is this bastard saying, product of failed marriage...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by DisLifeSha: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2021
I attend this church and poor and no help

Kfady:
Hope his church members are also benefitting from his kind gestures .happy Sunday...
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Bantu10: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2021
desiredhome:

What is this bastard saying, product of failed marriage...

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
DisLifeSha:
I wonder. I attend this church but poverty wan kill me this year. Poverty and diabetes are fighting me hard. If am even loaned 500k, my life would change

Bros please try find your way to the front seat o. Just try to see how you'll get his attention to your issues o. He can't keep doing things for outsiders while members need his help too
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
Leverage2021:
you are really a sick fool

You Muslims dey forbid to help soldiers wives

And na Muslim women go many pass for this freebie
Muslims wey be Hypocrites
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by greatness77: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
rollywise:
Are there no poor members who need financial aid in this man's church??
good qstion, the most useless donation ive ever seen, d same bandit soldiers dat have rendered many women widows here in south and east, anyways he is celebrating their banditry
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by rollywise(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2021
greatness77:
good qstion, the most useless donation ive ever seen, d same bandit soldiers dat have rendered many women widows here in south and east, anyways he is celebrating their banditry

Like seriously. When there are many needy in his church under his nose. Na wa
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by desiredhome: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bantu10:

No wonder ur mother passed on her stupidity and pea brain to you. Hear how u sound
Ask your mother how he got a brainless he goat like you......sorry generation
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by InvertedHammer: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
/
Nobody can complain that the pastors are embezzling church funds anymore. This man has shown what he is doing with the tithes. The publicity will pay off.

He gave N8m to the actor and N40m to the widows. Publicity and Marketing of these gestures: N500k. That's N48.5m in a month. I believe and project that his long-term return on these investments will exceed N200m as more donors line up. He is a smart businessman with specialty in human psychology.

/

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Festflor: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
You kill, maim and terrorize Christians but you collect gifts from pastors, prophets and Christians. Are they no longer infidels when gifts and money are involved?

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Bantu10: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
desiredhome:

Ask your mother how he got a brainless he goat like you......sorry generation

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Stevyne: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
easzypeaszy:
fooool n u think its easy to gather ppl n gv out almost 60M in 2weeks...u fr gathr ppl mk dem donate u 200k m u see as he be..no be ur type of ppl dey chrch now..how much u, ur father dey gv to charity...stop actin foool boy
The boy deh very stewpid!
Him talk no suppose trigger u.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by desiredhome: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bantu10:

Ask ur mother to tell u whom ur father is. She got u in a brothel; hope u re aware?
Product of night stands...they do reason like people without brain
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Smithkline200: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Silly questions

Solsix:
Where is this man seeing this money
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Smithkline200: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
This man and TB Joshua and OPM Pastor… Kai!!!!

Others na just noise!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Femi316: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
From your families bank
Solsix:
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Does this money come easy? shocked
Good for him...and for the widows too.
The man's pockets are deep though
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by quickly: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Solsix:

A valid question in a normal country especially for Internal Revenue Service.

Not accusation just fact finding

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Youngmolis: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
shocked sadHhmmm
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by solarpanel33(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action truly brings you closer to your dreams.
Don’t stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.
Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by Okunga: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Imagine Dangote goes to your church and pays his tithe. Bro in Tems voice; you don’t need no other body �
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes by PennywysCares(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rubbish....

Nothing commendable here
...not like he worked for the money before donating
The money belongs to church members

And the church members should be praised

what if he desire to use the money to acquire more private jet, whose money will it be and who owns the private jet?

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / D / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome