Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job (4825 Views)

What Can He Do With 7 Million Naira, After He Lost His Job / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / Kindly Help! Rats Are Killing My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job by mcdonz: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ e-nice call a spade a spade, if you will do the same don't generate it to every YOUTH ok. most youths are innocent of crime. to cry it loud we have conscience  thanks. BE BETTER!

@ the writer pls be careful of bad, insincere people.
Re: My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job by foward1212(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2011
I dont think tht is a good idea. Your business should start on a good note,
Re: My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job by harakiri(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2011
@e nice. . . Well said. As much as i detest the poster's level of reasoning, he represents the way MOST Nigerians reason (even some of the holier than thou posters here are all thieves and engage in one illicit office deal or the other). Globacom is rumoured to be bankrolled by IBB. . .if this rumour turns out to be true, how many GLO workers posting here would resign? Hmm? Bloody hypocrites. Sometimes, i am forced to believe there is something wrong with the thinking faculties of blacks. Something isn't right and this is clearly shown by the posters shallow reasoning and painfully obvious low IQ.
Re: My Business Partner Was Kicked Out His Job by AjanleKoko: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2011
harakiri:

@e nice. . . Well said. As much as i detest the poster's level of reasoning, he represents the way MOST Nigerians reason (even some of the holier than thou posters here are all thieves and engage in one illicit office deal or the other). Globacom is rumoured to be bankrolled by IBB. . .if this rumour turns out to be true, how many GLO workers posting here would resign? Hmm? Bloody hypocrites. Sometimes, i am forced to believe there is something wrong with the thinking faculties of blacks. Something isn't right and this is clearly shown by the posters shallow reasoning and painfully obvious low IQ.

Why should they resign if the company is found to be bankrolled by IBB?
Because he stole money from government?

If for some reason Nigeria suddenly becomes sane, IBB is arrested and his assets seized, Glo would not be wound, up you know. The government would merely sell it to investors, or keep and manage the business as part of their recovered stake.
So no big deal for employees of Glo. They can stay there and keep working. It's just a job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KHP International / CBN Unveils Framework To Empower 100 Companies / CBN Orders Reduction Of Forex Sale To Bureau De Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.