Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu (26208 Views)

"Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by omenkaLives(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
how about fulani republic of Benue state.

Happy Sunday my love
Howaboutism, whataboutism. Bros!!! "My love", lekwa your zone and tell yourselves the truth. So alaigbo should be burned down to ashes "because Benue suffers fulani attacks"?

See East wey been dey bubble with life and fun o. Today, sorrow, tears and pains, all thanks to IpobESN. E no make sense at all at all brother!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
Howaboutism, whataboutism. Bros!!! "My love", lekwa your zone and tell yourselves the truth. So alaigbo should be burned down to ashes "because Benue suffers fulani attacks"?

See East wey been dey bubble with life and fun o. Today, sorrow, tears and pains, all thanks to IpobESN. E no make sense at all at all brother!!!
I'm a sister please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by omenkaLives(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I'm a sister please
Go church bros. Time don do.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by AfonjaConehead: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Whatever you are, come back and discuss when the drugs you used has cleared from your head. undecided after you done with sticking your head in there,thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by hollywater: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Propaganda anything to use in jailing MNK is welcome. Chukuokike is with his Son. Keep propagating.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by almayda: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2021
So-called learned people, sent their brain on sabbatical and left their emotions decide...the truth is, it will only get worse but any idiot that mentions PMB, thunder will scatter that person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Lastmessenger2: 9:38am On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Then why do you people keep crying everyday for freedom online and accusing the Yorubas of sabotaging your secession plans??

Your freedom isn't in your hands then, regardless of all the chestbeatings you do. Others determine it and you know it.

Deep down in your heads, you know we have the key to your bondage and insulting us will never get us on your side.

how can an almjiri determine my freedom ? Is that even possible? You can't keep a man above you in bondage. Stop living in deceit
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by ba7man(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
Lastmessenger2:
how can an almjiri determine my freedom ? Is that even possible? You can't keep a man above you in bondage. Stop living in deceit
Who do you guys now cry to for your freedom??

You all complain of wanting freedom, who exactly has you guys under bondage?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by ablejesus26(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2021
Fake news.
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by omenkaLives(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Baawahalla:
The hate that pours towards the Igbos shows that there is something great about this tribe that others get jealous of.
It implies there's something great about Fulanis as well that you people are jealous of, right?

Just see ipob logic. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by AfonjaConehead: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2021
omenkaLives:
It implies there's something great about Fulanis as well that you people are jealous of, right?

Just see ipob logic. grin
If you got any logical reasoning at all,even in bits,you will know that it's all genuinely concerned Nigerians especially in the south that are complaining about and against the murderous Fulani people...the worse and unfortunate thing is that,you and your people in that Benue and worst hit so much your own gov had to run like Usain bolt at a certain time same fulanis almost toasted his arsse..

It really sucks to be you, ain't
Now who's da damn joke on,Huh?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by jrusky(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:
Igbo people that would flock homes in December/ January. I think imo state problem is political. Hope is the problem. He turned ipob into monsters in imo state.

Bro read what you type yourself. But wait a minute why do people like you refused to blame Kanu for all these show of shame still baffles me but you can come here and blame buhari for fulani atrocities.

I warned about Kanu and these ipigs animals approach to Biafra struggle and I'm sure you will be one of them that insulted me then calling me Afonja aboki etc now see the result of your Kanu tactics.

I never Knew when she igbos became these much silly. Attacking your own kinsmen, beheading human, roasting human as suya simply one guy(Kanu) I mean one guy just send you a wrong signal and just like that these pigs called ipob just moved and do his biddings without even thinking.

It is very unfortunate the SE had made same mistake apc and the North made by oil palmy fulani bitchs thinking they are proving a point or hurting anyone not known they are hurting themselves today they are regretting it.

Now your damn Maazi ewu Anukpama son of bitch Kanu had done the damages to stop him andthem now become impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by joyandfaith: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
jrusky:

Bro read what you type yourself. But wait a minute why do people like you refused to blame Kanu for all these show of shame still baffles me but you can come here and blame buhari for fulani atrocities.

I warned about Kanu and these ipigs animals approach to Biafra struggle and I'm sure you will be one of them that insulted me then calling me Afonja aboki etc now see the result of your Kanu tactics.

I never Knew when she igbos became these much silly. Attacking your own kinsmen, beheading human, roasting human as suya simply one guy(Kanu) I mean one guy just send you a wrong signal and just like that these pigs called ipob just moved and do his biddings without even thinking.

It is very unfortunate the SE had made same mistake apc and the North made by oil palmy fulani bitchs thinking they are proving a point or hurting anyone not known they are hurting themselves today they are regretting it.

Now your damn Maazi ewu Anukpama son of bitch Kanu had done the damages to stop him andthem now become impossible.
Who is kanu?
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by stanluiz(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Bakassi and massob did the same thing and now they are now history.

What about Osisikankwu and his gang of militia men that terrorize Abia community including okotoko ritual cases in Imo then ?

But all this are now history. Ipob no worst pass Osisikankwu, dreaded bakassi and derioco nwamama boys that unleash terror in the east then but all of them has been eliminated.

The same will happen to Ipob. Criminals and hoodlums are now using the tempo of ipob to cause havoc but they will soon be a history.

Ipob will also die and be buried just like the likes of Osisikankwu and bakassi. It just a matter of time.

The jail break in Owerri is what is causing the problem. Those criminals now went to orlu and stay for safety after been killed and chased out of Owerri.

Orlu indigenes should better arm themselves and flush our those criminals.

I expect Nigeria army to conduct 2 or 3 days counter Terrorism operation in the area and level every criminals there.

Ipob will soon die and become a history. It just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by onuman: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2021
IPOB has no business in Orlu.
The last two governors from Orlu zone have been holding Orlu to ransom.

When Uzodinma was senator, governor Okorocha claimed that Uzodinma was standing against some of his development plans for Orlu.
Now that Uzodinma is governor, he claims that senator Okorocha is destabilizing his government from Orlu area, and that without peace, his government can’t do development in Orlu.
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Boko haram 101, one time in Borno state we had to chose between the military who brutalises us and BH who were terrorising us. At the end, the military was the best option. You people should chose quickly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Imo state used to be a peaceful state. Abia and Anambra states are known for intense ipob activity. Something is wrong with imo affair.

No anambra man supports ipob. The miscreants causing tension in anambra making it looks like it serious here are from either imo, anambra or abia state.

The situation now is that ndi anambra is no longer buying into their lies and they resort to destroying their homes.

Uwazuruike massob from Imo state came to Anambra to set up headquarter and cause trouble, peter Obi laid him to rest.

Nnamdi kanu from Abia state always interested in anambra affairs.

Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi state....same thing.

Uche Mefor from anambra left because he can't be part of plan to burn down his state.

So shove that thought of Ipob in Anambra state. It is all lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by onuman: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
joyandfaith:

Imo state used to be a peaceful state. Abia and Anambra states are known for intense ipob activity. Something is wrong with imo affair.
You got it.

IPOB in Orlu/Orsu/Oru axis is not real IPOB. They are thugs of two politicians. The two politicians in one party are fighting each other. After the next governorship election, the phenomenon of IPOB and Military in Orlu shall disappear.

But before 2023, Orlu/Orsu/Oru must have been taken 20 years backward.
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by AfonjaConehead: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2021
GreenArrow1:

I agree with you completely. Today I didn't want to sound anti -ipob because at 40 with nothing to show but ipob this ipob that , so I chose sarcasm instead to get my zmb point across grin.
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by joyandfaith: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2021
MelesZenawi:

No anambra man supports ipob. The miscreants causing tension in anambra making it looks like it serious here are from either imo, anambra or abia state.

The situation now is that ndi anambra is no longer buying into their lies and they resort to destroying their homes.

Uwazuruike massob from Imo state came to Anambra to set up headquarter and cause trouble, peter Obi laid him to rest.

Nnamdi kanu from Abia state always interested in anambra affairs.

Simon Ekpa from Ebonyi state....same thing.

Uche Mefor from anambra left because he can't be part of plan to burn down his state.

So shove that thought of Ipob in Anambra state. It is all lies.

Onitsha is an important city in SE just like lagos and Ibadan for SW. So any sociopolitical agitation from any part of SE or any part of SW will get to any metropolis in such region.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by joyandfaith: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
onuman:

You got it.

IPOB in Orlu/Orsu/Oru axis is not real IPOB. They are thugs of two politicians. The two politicians in one party are fighting each other.

I guess as much.
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Welcome to AFGHANEASTERN. Enjoy your terroristic creation. This is what you get when you promote and encourage terrorism thinking you are hurting others while hurting yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by skybeauty(f): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2021
AbijaJ:
This was bound to happen. When you allow non-state actors who are only accountable to a bunch of non-elected glorified 'freedom fighters' to run amok in the name of an agitation, they'll naturally replace the state actors they were fighting against, except that they'll be no different or even worse than the people they're replacing. Even Nnamdi Kanu himself can't tame the monsters he has created at this point because the ipob we are currently seeing are unhinged, barbaric, and terroristic in their methods. undecided
Is it the ISWAP Controlled Military that burns down villages in the East that is better of? At least IPOB is not burning down businesses and houses, people’s sweat. Hypocrites everywhere. Have you seen people from there complaining and you are here drinking panadol for another persons headache. At least Orlu will be a no go area for Fulani militia.
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by sirp9898(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Op keep thinking nagatively about ipob I quest you and you likes should use this same energy you spend on thinking about ipob and put it on how to fixed Nigeria it will be good
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Rexwalters1: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
sirp9898:
Op keep thinking nagatively about ipob I quest you and you likes should use this same energy you spend on thinking about ipob and put it on how to fixed Nigeria it will be good
Isn’t Nicholas Ibekwe an Ipobian?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by sirp9898(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Isn’t Nicholas Ibekwe an Ipobian?
Fake
Re: Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu by Rexwalters1: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2021
skybeauty:

Is it the ISWAP Controlled Military that burns down villages in the East that is better of? At least IPOB is not burning down businesses and houses, people’s sweat. Hypocrites everywhere. Have you seen people from there complaining and you are here drinking panadol for another persons headache. At least Orlu will be a no go area for Fulani militia.
They are not burning houses, just going around beheading people that disagree with their misconstrued ideology?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reps To Increase Fuel Price By N5 For Roads / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / It's Abnormal To Use Condom As Palliative For The Poor — Rep. Amobi Ogah (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.