Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar (55347 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by chronique(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why do people stress themselves to do all of these? Don't they get tired? Married and planning secret wedding, when you could have well used that time to invest more in your business or work? I can never understand how some people think.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by HowDareU: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
. . . like using a stone to kill two birds.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
pastor Righteousness2 pon de beat

if you never comments on Nairaland ,,,, na e be say seun , lalasticlala & Mynd44 de learn work

Righteousness2:
Wonderful woman! That is a Good one.
The Man is a Foolish man.
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Hallabee1(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aje.....

so what do we do about this gan.....

Iya Chukwudi, where my cup
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2021
It won't still stop the MAN from getting married to the LADY..
FOOLISHNESS at its peak!
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Digmygold: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lol... I like the fact that she placed the boy on his father's lap.... She was like, oya take your property....

The new bride was just dumbfounded... If I were to be the bride, I go just carry the boy and ask the pastor to continue the wedding..... After all, I don't know if that's the only child he has...... Life goes on.

But normal normal,that husband na badt guy, the Nigga just dey look them like, I no kuku kill person, na pikin I born....

But I no blame am sha, some marriage be like death sentence, those daughters of eve will be like, I have a kid for him now, he's going no where...

Any marriage that will choke u to death, my broda, never hesitate to run.... So we no go hear something like wife burst the scrotum of husband while sleeping.... Be wise

There are also.agents of Lucifer men who choke women in marriages
This second one will soon receive the trash meted out to.the.first one.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by goodLord3dg2: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by CaptainFM1: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception

How much are you ready to pay them to keep them qwaeit?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by lereinter(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lolzzzzz
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Kingsbride1(f): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
lol
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by MartinsD12(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
A married woman recently nabbed her husband while trying to secretly take a second wife without her knowledge.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman made a surprise appearance at the church where her husband was getting married to another woman.

She showed up with her kids and disrupted the wedding ceremony much to the shock and dismay of attendees.

The officiating pastor and some others tried to get the woman to leave but she remained adamant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO03iWrtPj4
Good one and the married woman still set wetin the man dey find again , and it looks like she put to bed not long ago, nawa oo this man and that lady on wedding gown is a fool
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Lifeisgoody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pastor!!!
Righteousness2:
Wonderful woman! That is a Good one.
The Man is a Foolish man.
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by hollywater: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
I like the Woman, at least she didn't start a fight.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Brandonx(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Bodmum:
is that why your dad sent your mum packing? Omo ale.

Ekpa undecided it seems like you have bomb in your brain �
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by dalass(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lol... I like the fact that she placed the boy on his father's lap.... She was like, oya take your property....

The new bride was just dumbfounded... If I were to be the bride, I go just carry the boy and ask the pastor to continue the wedding..... After all, I don't know if that's the only child he has...... Life goes on.

But normal normal,that husband na badt guy, the Nigga just dey look them like, I no kuku kill person, na pikin I born....

But I no blame am sha, some marriage be like death sentence, those daughters of eve will be like, I have a kid for him now, he's going no where...

Any marriage that will choke u to death, my broda, never hesitate to run.... So we no go hear something like wife burst the scrotum of husband while sleeping.... Be wise

Look well, two pikins.,...one a baby and a toddler...haba!
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Unlimitedpat(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by saphiere(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
Sheriman:
Saphiere, Pocohantas and Cocohandy are famous female Nairaland defense lawyers, so what do you guys have to say on this matter?? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Men are just terrible beings. That is all I have to say. Never have I heard that a woman left her husband at home to go and tie knot with a man elsewhere.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by vRendoh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
I just dey sweat for the Bride! Such a sad experience. The nigga no try at all! He must ve been telling the bride not to worry. See am now, ...see were flying boat engine off for middle of sea. So so sad!
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by onyenatruchi: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op, is she a Yoruba woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Amanda4life: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=Foreverdope post=108228862]The woman looks like one person I know on NL. I no go call name[/quopte]

DONT WORRY, NO FEAR

NA ME BE THAT
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Amanda4life: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
A married woman recently nabbed her husband while trying to secretly take a second wife without her knowledge.

In a video which surfaced online, the woman made a surprise appearance at the church where her husband was getting married to another woman.

She showed up with her kids and disrupted the wedding ceremony much to the shock and dismay of attendees.

The officiating pastor and some others tried to get the woman to leave but she remained adamant.

YES.
NA ME BE THAT
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by laivwire(m): 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
..and who says he is legally married to the first woman. They could be single but living married and now he's decided to marry who he truly loves. That woman is fighting a lost battle and she looks so stupid here, her dressing and composure speak volumes too.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by BreakthroughCas: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
The woman for just carry the baby, life goes on
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by goodLord3dg2: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception

What if any of your ex is reading this. you are solely responsible for whatever you post on Nairaland oo
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Amanda4life: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:

SHEH DEY SEY WOMEN NO GET SENSE.

WHERE MENS SENSE STOP. NA WHERE WOMEN SENSE START
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Remman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:

There could be more to this. I've witnessed a wedding that a woman was paid to disrupt the ceremony of which she succeeded and everyone thought the man was bad. But the pastor quickly held a meeting and invited all parties and the woman refused to show up until the matter got serious to the extent the man wanted to bring in police. It was discovered that his step mother has vowed that he won't marry before her sons. So, i think something isn't right. Who does that?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Sheriman(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
Men are just terrible beings. That is all I have to say. Never have I heard that a woman left her husband at home to go and tie knot with a man elsewhere.
Hmmm, I trust you I know you will have something to say. So na women be saint wey no dey do terrible things?? Alright my dear, I dey wait for your fellow lawyers Pocohantas and Cocohandy make dem replied before I go talk

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Juanmike(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
Foreverdope:
The woman looks like one person I know on NL. I no go call name
Is it Onyi22?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nonexisting: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Women do the same to men so it's 1:1.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Perfecttouchade: 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
With soldiers securing and resisting them from making any silly attack grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.