Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar (55346 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Greatric213(f): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
On my wedding day, bouncer will be at the entrance. I no wan commotion.
Hmmm you get cockroach for cupboard be dat na
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kilotat:
That woman try for the bride oooo. Now the bride will make a decision from an Inform mind! Check My Signature
Looking at the calm disposition of the bride, one can tell that she's not just getting to know that the man was married to one monster already.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wonderful woman! That is a Good one.
The Man is a Foolish man.
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?
Did you see any surprised look on the face of the bride that you had to conclude that she didn't know that the man already had a wife
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
k777:
How come the bride didn't fall down lol, I suppose they usually go unconscious or is it only in Nollywood��
By watching the video you will know that the bride is already aware that the man is/was already married.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Shaakay(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception

Then place 'HE FOR BE ME BANNER' Front of the canopy. grin grin
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Bifwoli: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2021
NewsAgent101:
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception
Also sounds like a future cheat.

The leopards can never change their spotted skin no matter what ,lol .
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:29am On Dec 06, 2021
CHAII I DON MESS FOR PRESIDENT MOUTH angry
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Streetpriest1: 3:47am On Dec 06, 2021
What kinda pastor is that that doesn't ask some necessary questions before joining people together?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Gaddafih001(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lol... I like the fact that she placed the boy on his father's lap.... She was like, oya take your property....

The new bride was just dumbfounded... If I were to be the bride, I go just carry the boy and ask the pastor to continue the wedding..... After all, I don't know if that's the only child he has...... Life goes on.

But normal normal,that husband na badt guy, the Nigga just dey look them like, I no kuku kill person, na pikin I born....

But I no blame am sha, some marriage be like death sentence, those daughters of eve will be like, I have a kid for him now, he's going no where...

Any marriage that will choke u to death, my broda, never hesitate to run.... So we no go hear something like wife burst the scrotum of husband while sleeping.... Be wise
God bless you immensely and fulfill all your heart desires..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Gaddafih001(m): 4:13am On Dec 06, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Imagine officiating Pastor tried to make the woman to leave.

These are the kind of Pastors that make people to tongue lash Christianity. Even if you fail to make a background check of the man to be sure he was never married, now that the evidence came out itself, is he suppose to defend the man, let alone continue with the joining?
And who said that they did not investigate them?
The woman Na werey.
She seized the kids,hoping it would be his bargaining chip to crawl back into his life but Mr John has to move on.
Even if you born 10 for me,is that the reason I will die in your hands?
God forbid o.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2021
na the man no won spend money, this is one of the work of bouncer, how the pastor think he can command her to leave when pastor no get 6pack beat me
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Billygee2u: 4:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wonderful woman! That is a Good one.
The Man is a Foolish man.
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?
What about the fake PASTOR officiating the fake wedding ?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Billygee2u: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2021
GboyegaD:
Why do it secretly if he wasn't a wicked fellow? No remorse from the man. Should the new bride choose to go ahead, she's only setting herself up for the same thing the old wife is going through now.
Daughters of Jezebel are too desperate to have a man they will later destroy after wedding
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:05am On Dec 06, 2021
tuoyoojo:
This na better falling hand

If only the guy has come out clean

I just sorry for the new bride

See as she just weak like dodo

Boss,
Look her well again. She dey show, wetting no concern me ?

If you like, come with 100 kids. I am getting married to this guy,by fire by force !!!!
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by chinchum(m): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Things that were not confirmed in the 30secs. video:

That they were married

That they both had more than 1 kid

That the bride was not informed.

That they were living together.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by abiolamitodun(m): 6:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lol... I like the fact that she placed the boy on his father's lap.... She was like, oya take your property....

The new bride was just dumbfounded... If I were to be the bride, I go just carry the boy and ask the pastor to continue the wedding..... After all, I don't know if that's the only child he has...... Life goes on.

But normal normal,that husband na badt guy, the Nigga just dey look them like, I no kuku kill person, na pikin I born....

But I no blame am sha, some marriage be like death sentence, those daughters of eve will be like, I have a kid for him now, he's going no where...

Any marriage that will choke u to death, my broda, never hesitate to run.... So we no go hear something like wife burst the scrotum of husband while sleeping.... Be wise
grin grin naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Tapout(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2021
This is probably one of the reasons couples insist on "Strictly by IV" cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by theamazonguru(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Foreverdope:
The woman looks like one person I know on NL. I no go call name

We all know her. But since you are afraid of the backlash, let me kukuma help you so I can collect the backlashes on your behalf and then forward it to you.

Her name is Iyaebe
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Digmygold: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:

Says who? I know your type, hearing bad news about men gives u orgasms....

U seem to know everyone but your sadistic self. You obvious irresponsible deadbeat. People like you get nowhere with your evil
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Digmygold:

U seem to know everyone but your sadistic self. You obvious irresponsible deadbeat. People like you get nowhere with your evil

a typical example of a pained Nigerian lady...... who do u like this?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Digmygold: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:

a typical example of a pained Nigerian lady...... who do u like this?

You being a typical online bully who attacks women because you turned out a broke ass deadbeat who will die broke.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Digmygold:

You being a typical online bully who attacks women because you turned out a broke ass deadbeat who will die broke.

lol..... and where does the bully comes in here? if we re to check based on our previous quote, you were the one doing the insult, bully and all of that......

don't worry, i can give you JOY if you don't mind, let go of all this your pained comment...... send me a mail or you dm me.

and mind you, am not broke.....
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Digmygold: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wawelexy:

lol..... and where does the bully comes in here? if we re to check based on our previous quote, you were the one doing the insult, bully and all of that......

don't worry, i can give you JOY if you don't mind, let go of all this your pained comment...... send me a mail or you dm me.

and mind you, am not broke.....

Can you give what you will forever lack? Deadbeats like you lack joy and die in sorrow.

A bully never.recognises that he is one until he faces certain bizarre consequences..

Your kids have neglected your wobbly, old irresponsible ass. Choosing to be a deadbeat did not paiy you in the long run, loser.

Run along and fetch your diaper wailing monster.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:

Can you give what you will forever lack? Deadbeats like you lack joy and die in sorrow.

A bully never.recognises that he is one until he faces certain bizarre consequences..

Your kids have neglected your wobbly, old irresponsible ass. Choosing to be a deadbeat did not paiy you in the long run, loser.

Run along and fetch your diaper wailing monster.

lol, and the pains continue......

if you can't see through the pain in your comment so far, then it means you are having a bigger problem.....

i can't bet my balls that you are a product of a failed marraige!!!

please don't trail the same path your {?} took. there's hope for you dear.

still, i can give you JOY, that's if you don't mind.....

and please, am tired of seeing that deadbeat thing in your comment, try something else.... merry xmas in advance.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Digmygold: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Wawelexy:

lol, and the pains continue......

if you can't see through the pain in your comment so far, then it means you are having a bigger problem.....

i can't bet my balls that you are a product of a failed marraige!!!

please don't trail the same path your {?} took. there's hope for you dear.

still, i can give you JOY, that's if you don't mind.....

and please, am tired of seeing that deadbeat thing in your comment, try something else.... merry xmas in advance.

Deadbeat! You are frustrated and lonely. No child wants you, no woman wants you. Your kids don't want to see your deadbeat irresponsible face and you are obviously too old and wrinkled to begin again but even if you weren't you will turn out a deadbeat again in your "correctional" marriage or situatiosnhip because an animal like you will forever be an animal.

Go and jump into the lagoon and end your your very meaningless, miserably useless life. Irresponsible deadbeat wrinkled old goat.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Digmygold:

Deadbeat! You are frustrated and lonely. No child wants you, no woman wants you. Your kids don't want to see your deadbeat irresponsible face and you are obviously too old and wrinkled to begin again but even if you weren't you will turn out a deadbeat again in your "correctional" marriage or situatiosnhip because an animal like you will forever be an animal.

Go and jump into the lagoon and end your your very meaningless, miserably useless life. Irresponsible deadbeat wrinkled old goat.

Lol.... Pained B*tch!!!

It is you that has a wrinkled face, hence, making you unable to get a suitor....

Your p*ssy is also old, deep and wide, and smells like a spoilt fish which makes you find happiness from your d*ldo and sees men as trash....

Depression is killing you slowly, that's why u have the time to insults and attack any Nairalander that makes comments based on their opinion.....

Your toxic mentality is chasing people away from u... You need to see a phycologist asap....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.