Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,058 members, 7,845,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Want To Stop Robbing People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop Robbing People (1430 Views)

Mob Strip Young Lady For Allegedly Robbing POS Operator With Toy Gun / BBNAIJA Truth Or Dare 2021: Kisses, Nipple Sucking And D!ck Robbing [video] / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop Robbing People by WlNNERLY: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2021
hi, my name is winnerly, i rob innocent nairalanders together with my friend chibudollar. i want to stop robbing people.
yesternight, i and chibudollar nearly got burnt at agege. when i try to stop he treatens to kill me cry cry
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by ChibudoIIar: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2021
WlNNERLY:
hi, my name is winnerly, i rob innocent nairalanders together with my friend chibudollar. i want to stop robbing people.
yesternight, i and chibudollar nearly got burnt at agege. when i try to stop he treatens to kill me cry cry
I have warned you to stop this you will not hear. you have signed your life into the gang, no turning back. take dwn this post
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by DroppingLiquid: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
You’re wasting your time. Even if you were real, nobody here give a fvck enough to even remember that this monicker was accused of thievery. Since it all gets deleted, what’s the point?
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by ChibudoIIar: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2021
winnerly take down this post angry
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by Myer(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2021
DroppingLiquid:
You’re wasting your time. Even if you were real, nobody here give a fvck enough to even remember that this monicker was accused of thievery. Since it all gets deleted, what’s the point?

Both of them are the same person hiding under different moniker.
The extent some will go for attention.

I dont even mind having multiple accounts but pls be creative about it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by Chibudollar: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

you have sense bro, the idiott cloned my username and has been fooling himself since, i am actually ashamed of him
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by DroppingLiquid: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

Are you serious? Both are the same?

Hmm. Maybe he doesn’t want that thread in sexuality section to work out since he’s one of the moderators of the Telegram group. That’s some sick shiit.
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by Chibudollar: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
Myer:

how can someone open over 8 account just to troll, Buhari should provide jobs abeg
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by WlNNERLY: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

Are you serious? Both are the same?

Hmm. Maybe he doesn’t want that thread in sexuality section to work out since he’s one of the moderators of the Telegram group. That’s some sick shiit.
stop talking trash with your multiple monikers. how is this related to sexuality section or telegram??
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by WlNNERLY: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
how can someone open over 8 account just to troll, Buhari should provide jobs abeg
i am not joining you to rob again
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by ChibudoIIar: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2021
WlNNERLY:
i am not joining you to rob again
you cant back out bro. we have a mission this night
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by ChibudoIIar: 9:33am On Dec 05, 2021
WlNNERLY:
winnerly, u have robbed so many people and made good money out of it. u cant back out now
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by pussymonger1: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2021
ATTENTION SEEKERS , I NEED LABOURS TO WORK FOR ME ON SITE , INCASE UNA NO GET WORK UNA FIT PM . 2K DAILY
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by WlNNERLY: 11:36am On Dec 05, 2021
AgnesMuyiwa:
winnerly and chibudollar only do robbery jobs
chibudollar lured me
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by eddykaka(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
WlNNERLY:
chibudollar lured me
grin grin una two de ment
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by WlNNERLY: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
AgnesMuyiwa:
Winnerly so will you still go to operation this night with chibudollar?
yes
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by qtguru(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2021
Must be tough switching between accounts to reply yourself. NL weirdos sha lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by Chibudollar: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
qtguru:
Must be tough switching between accounts to reply yourself. NL weirdos sha lipsrsealed
lol, he is mentally unstable
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by Magnoliaa(f): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
qtguru:
Humans really dey. LMAO cheesy
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by SATANlST: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Humans really dey. LMAO cheesy
i dey tell u bro grin
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by SATANlST: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Winnerly:

You’re right. i am a sicko with over a thousand monickers used to decieve and rob people

Chibudollar:
i was nearly killed in my last robbery, I actually pity my mama for going through hard labou to give birth to me
Re: I Want To Stop Robbing People by Furcko: 8:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Wtf is this

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? / LET’S TALK: Dear Men, Which Is More Attractive – Big Boobs Or Big Ass? / Is This Truly The Gift All Men Want On Valentines Day (photo, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.