Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison (16901 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Uzodinma Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Declaration As Governor By Supreme Court / El-Zakzaky, Wife Released From Kaduna Prison After 5-Year Incarceration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by Abujason: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
walkbrazil4k:
Corrupt politician, sue me for false accusation

Malamumu is coming after you na
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Abujason:

Malamumu is coming after you na

The man did nothing in his state, facts are everywhere online, malami should come and I would send him links so he can sue the newspaper company not me cheesy
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by nedekid: 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Moferere:
This ex convict trying endlessly to defend himself undecided
He is not an ex convict.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by nedekid: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
paskal16:
Thief

How did he get off prison sef
Was it presidential pardon?
He appealed and won.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
He has no shame, its worthy of celebrating at all.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by Bendeco02: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
OUK the man of the people.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
visijo:
Wear Long Skirt You No Gree, Now You Wan Climb Bike You Dey Look Me.
If I Comot My Eye Make I Bend�
grin grin I swear nairaland na relief lol!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by smartr: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
EBMedia:
Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison (Throwback Photo)

Former Abia state governor, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, took to his Facebook page to celebrate the second year anniversary of his incarceration at the Nigerian Correctional center in Kuje, Abuja, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV recalls that in December 2019, the former Abia state governor was sentenced to 12 years in prison after he was convicted of N7.1bn fraud alongside his firm, Slok Nigeria Limited, and a former Director of Finance during his tenure, Ugo Udeogu.

The Supreme court on May 8, 2020, then nullified Kalu and Udeogo's conviction on grounds that the presiding judge, Justice Mohammed Idris, lacked the jurisdiction to have presided over their case.

In June 2020, Kalu was released from Kuje prison.

In a post shared on his Facebook page this morning, Kalu recounted his experience in prison. He stated that he was incarcerated for a crime he never committed. Kalu pointed out that he was a successful businessman before he joined politics.

He stressed that while he was governor, he did all his best to move the state forward.

His post read;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=436076924559095&id=100044703721568

Every politician in Abia should be locked up angry angry
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by mu2sa2: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Orji Uzor Kalu:
Tribe - igbo
Religion - Catholic
Occupation - business, politician
Integrity - minus zero.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by abobote: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Incarcération kee him there, exconvict trying to be relevant
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by abobote: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
aviara:
Can anybody see that the branding and packaging of Orji Uzor Kalu as started as the next president of Nigeria
It will end in sorrow, that man is very empty, he can't off nothing
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by PAQ(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria, a country where thieves and dishonesty are celebrated. Nigerians, a group of people who expect the devil & his demons to do good and usher them to paradise. SMH
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
paskal16:
Thief

How did he get off prison sef
Was it presidential pardon?
so you didn't read the post but you're commenting with your chest? That is how you will vote for another thief without doing due diligence. SMH
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by foreshore(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Abujason:

An APC party just informed me now that it means Association of Past Criminals. They wan send Malamumu and EFCC to arrest you for not saying it right.

Lol
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by HonestFriend: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pictures of him on prison uniform or I don't believe it.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by paskal16: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
MIKOLOWISKA:
so you didn't read the post but you're commenting with your chest? That is how you will vote for another thief without doing due diligence. SMH
shutup, you bozo
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by Cantonese: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
headSmasher:
This is the convict baby factory criminals and drug traffickers are positioning for president, na court case to destroy the criminal.

Lack of knowledge, proper education, wisdom, morality is a disease. Poverty, hatred, bitterness, jealously and envy, keep people under bondage and servitude all their lives.

Check your life and deal with these issues as stated that presently confront you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by headSmasher: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cantonese:

Lack of knowledge, proper education, wisdom, morality is a disease. Poverty, hatred, bitterness, jealously and envy, keep people under bondage and servitude all their lives.

Check your life and deal with these issues as stated that presently confront you.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
paskal16:
shutup, you bozo
how are you going to make me do that.? There's this thing, it's called freedom of speech. Have you heard of it?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
paskal16:
shutup, you bozo
SMH
You just learnt that word ba? Sad
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by paskal16: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2022
MIKOLOWISKA:
SMH
You just learnt that word ba? Sad
see this ewu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:31am On Jan 13, 2022
paskal16:
see this ewu
e pain am ����
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by paskal16: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2022
MIKOLOWISKA:
e pain me ����
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by ofeco: 4:40am On Jan 13, 2022
This ORJI of uzo should perish the idea of vieing for the post of a president and support Umahi for the good of Nigerians and igboland
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=paskal16 post=109322359][/quote] �
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Marks 2nd Anniversary Of His Incarceration In Kuje Prison by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:16am On Apr 07
paskal16:
see this ewu
like your father abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am A Former Military Ruler, Now A Converted Democrat" - GMB / Massive Queue At NNPC Tanke Area In Ilorin / President Buhari Attends Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.