Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) (52096 Views)

Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / A Female Celebrity Is The Owner Of Dowen College – Ubi Franklin Reveals / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hope this school will not go into bankruptcy as a result of this sad

1 Like

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pls sealing it not enough we need those animals faces and they must go to jail.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Skyehigher1: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
They take a bold step because it's is the their children goes if it's government school they will never do anything about it
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by tbtosine(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good move
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Elsueno: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

They will rise up again.I honestly don't believe any school will be happy to have any of its student dead especially in a tragic controversial manner. They obviously will learn a big lesson from this unfortunate incident and never make any lapses ever again.

Dowen has a strong human resource in its alumni, I am wondering why members of Dowen Alumni are quiet and so much scared to tell the world if this unfortunate incident completely erases the legacy of the education Dowen gave them. I remember A Hall had a similar experience but their Alumni stood by their school and was part of those who ensured A. Hall did not die with that unfortunate incident. Today it's the turn of your alma mater.

If you are a parent who Dowen helped raise your child to be the great person he or she is today or you are a product of Dowen ,it's time to stand with your alma mater and assure the public that you are with the bereaved family too.Get involved in the resolution of the issue. This is a tough time for your alma mater and if Dowen didn't kill you throughout your stay there, why then will Dowen now want to kill that beautiful soul?

It's unfortunate. I pray that God console the bereaved family. It's really tough but putting all the blame on the school is not unexpected in unfortunate incidents like this.

Mr man, they tried to cover up a MURDER!...I know u are worried about ur paycheck....but you should have advised them to have come open in the first place instead of trying to swing the issue to self harm.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Johnbosco77(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na Bowen matter we carry for head like gala, while other issues de kill of for naija.

Rip to the young lad sha..
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Good

The school will almost be empty when it is reopen.

.effects of negligence & corruption
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Oxtertee(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
The school should not only be sealed but demolish.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by BABANGBALI: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Useless big men in government will soon come to their rescue. Useless country!

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by baralatie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:
It's very sad the young had to pay with his life to expose the issues of bullying in secondary schools. I can't begin to narrate my experience in the boarding school I attended. May the soul of the young boy rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Happened:
Nigerian police sealed off Dowen College as the school finally reacts to the sudden death of their students Sylvester, who was allegedly beaten to death by his school mates.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CXGLDN2o0kO/

Shared By: ILLIKANNU DONALD CHUKWUMA

what about the culprit? He must be tried either as an adult or A juvenile . His & his parents passport must be confiscated immediately before they disappear into thin air . That young monster should be tried and imprisoned with hard labour according to his capacity. .

8 Likes

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

They will rise up again.I honestly don't believe any school will be happy to have any of its student dead especially in a tragic controversial manner. They obviously will learn a big lesson from this unfortunate incident and never make any lapses ever again.

Dowen has a strong human resource in its alumni, I am wondering why members of Dowen Alumni are quiet and so much scared to tell the world if this unfortunate incident completely erases the legacy of the education Dowen gave them. I remember A Hall had a similar experience but their Alumni stood by their school and was part of those who ensured A. Hall did not die with that unfortunate incident. Today it's the turn of your alma mater.

If you are a parent who Dowen helped raise your child to be the great person he or she is today or you are a product of Dowen ,it's time to stand with your alma mater and assure the public that you are with the bereaved family too.Get involved in the resolution of the issue. This is a tough time for your alma mater and if Dowen didn't kill you throughout your stay there, why then will Dowen now want to kill that beautiful soul?

It's unfortunate. I pray that God console the bereaved family. It's really tough but putting all the blame on the school is not unexpected in unfortunate incidents like this.

Your own na make the school no fall.
E dn already crumble. No matter what you say.
It's over for una.

4 Likes

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by AdmobIncome001: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
NPF grin grin
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by chinwezdasilva: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=108234352]

[/quote grace differs my brother because your alma mater didn’t kill doesn’t mean they are innocent, stop standing up for the school till a full investigation is done

2 Likes

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by uniqueboi1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't pray such a thing happens to anyone...
If I even know the parents I swear, we must get justice legal or illegal.

Whether na buhari children or sanwo-olu children o
They must collect las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:
It's very sad the young had to pay with his life to expose the issues of bullying in secondary schools. I can't begin to narrate my experience in the boarding school I attended. May the soul of the young boy rest in peace.
Exactly, it's too saddening. The scenario that played out in this school depicted a public school setting where senior students are left to bully the junior students uncautioned.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Mayhem1: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
omoharry:
what about the culprit? He must be tried either as an adult or A juvenile . His & his parents passport must be confiscated immediately before they disappear into thin air . That young monster should be tried and imprisoned with hard labour according to his capacity. .
Castration followed by the electric chair will be better then allow animals to feast on their dead body

1 Like

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOdart:
This will serve as a lesson to other private schools that Ignore their responsibilities and get complacent in their duties to monitor what is going on with their students.

[s]They did not want to offend the rich parents of those students that committed that crime[/s], I pray their school go down never to rise again because of it. We worship money too much in this country

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by nedekid: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Good

Hopefully it will serve as a lesson to other schools.
Nb: such schools wount be empty oh. Students will always flow. If the school is still shutdown after the next resumption date then what you said may be applicable.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Kingstanding: 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
chatinent:
This boy's story just dey weak me down to the marrow.

Human being just wicked.
. No children from a reliable families will ever behave or acted the way they did. I'm not surprised about their behaviour, their behaviour is like father like son.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 4:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Good

this is one of those events that can occasion a business with an irreversible loss.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Tanyogo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Beautiful Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by sharone21(f): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Good

Na innocent teachers and staff go suffer the consequence of a few.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=ImoleNaija post=108238494][/quote]

You must be referring to your father the village rat hunter that gave birth to a nonentity like you. Cursed soul
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
angry

This is starting to look clearly like a case where money is being used to obstruct justice. Kashamu and now these ones. God airpus.
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by Kokaine(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
My looks did not encourage people to bully me in secondary school and university. I look very black and have a face like a hardened cultist. Most people think I'm up to something sinister until they start interacting with me. I really don't have this experience of bully
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by KingOdart(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=ImoleNaija post=108238494][/quote]

You must be referring to your father the village rat hunter that gave birth to a nonentity like you. Cursed soul
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Good

Lol says who?
Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
KingOdart:

Re: Police Seal Off Dowen College (Pictures) by lastchild: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Even if it's opened tomorrow, it'll take time Before the owner restores the status of the school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is university certificate Called Bachelors Degree? / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / Answering Any 7 Of These Means Your IQ Is Really High.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.