Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity (5401 Views)

FG Charges Miyetti Allah Leader With ‘unlawful Creation Of Ethnic Militia’ / EndSARS: Protest In Kano Against Insecurity In The North (Photos, Video) / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Newboss(m): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
micflo28:
The salary of a US soldier is four times higher than that of a Nigeria soldier, police or civil defense. Increase their salaries and inspire motivation in them and watch them excel.

Do you know what minimum wage is in US? Inflation in US is the reason their salaries are that high.

Compare apples with apples. Don't damage your microeconomy because you want to belong. Things are currently underpriced in Nigeria. When they remove subsidy, then things go balance.

US microeconomy is not something anyone should wish for.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Bmaster(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
cry
Na now their day break?
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by seunayantokun(m): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na them be security, na them be insecurity. How you go come get security?
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by redcliff: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
just like that? where are infrasturctures put in place. i know say na Buhari talk this hing because the man no dey in touch with naija reality.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
The intelligence of our leaders is at par with an ekuke.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Franking: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
In stead of going to ogogoro joints and beating information out of helpless people.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
micflo28:
The salary of a US soldier is four times higher than that of a Nigeria soldier, police or civil defense. Increase their salaries and inspire motivation in them and watch them excel.

It's far more than the four times you mentioned, my friend is a retired marine and he was living good.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Legend44(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
What have they been using since na....Shey na spiritual way ni
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by micflo28(m): 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Icumsa45:

It's far more than the four times you mentioned, my friend is a retired marine and he was living good.
bro. One urchin was talking about inflation and some bullsh*t. In a nation where her policemen are paid 40,000 naira as salary, how do you expect those guys to work with motivation. A senator should not earn more than a soldier, policeman or a university professor. But here in Nigeria, those class of people are living in misery.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by optionalY09: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
this man is too playful
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by davillian(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
I remembered when bandits demanded ransom and bikes
The feds should have given them the Ransome and bikes with trackers
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by pauladonis(m): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
• Military High Command Says No Cause For Alarm

• Intelligence Services Must Be Proactive, Ahead Of The Curve — FG

• Be Strategic In Tackling Insecurity —Bichi

https://guardian.ng/news/intelligence-agencies-ordered-to-deploy-technology-against-insecurity/

Everywhere jaga jaga, gbosa gbosa...

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by seyz91(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
For your mind
DubaiLandLord1:
Nigeria might get to the promise land with good leaders someday.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by tradepunter: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pro active my back side. ..

Everything must be signed off from abuja...

We need SVL for interceptions within certain geographical area.... Wait for abuja

We need extra layer to cushion wrong intel from sources..... Wait for abuja or synergize with available sister agencies(we knows jack of anything).

We need muscles to round up this ops due to the change in dynamics.,.. approval is needed from Abuja.

Many many inefficiencies and lapses in the coordination and execution of operational procedures will continue to be the elephant in the room....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by esthel(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Start by recruiting intelligent people into the force, Nigeria is suffering today because of Nepotism and incompetence.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Bastard1stborn: 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cashout strategy
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by pieces: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Do we really have intelligence agencies in Nigeria? I can't remember one. Is it sss / dss ni, police, army, Nia, airforce, Navy, abi civil defence? Nothing intelligent about any of them. This is because they only work base on what the executive ( politicians) ask them to do. They don't investigate anything before they make arrest. That's why they don't win cases. Agencies full with one tribe out of over 200 tribes in Nigeria.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by snitchbitch: 12:23am On Dec 06, 2021
then let them pay the price,

getting drones and other gadgets is not child s play and not a days job,

they are worth millions and billions of naira

pathetic thing is that we despite spending 70% of our yearly budget on insecurity/ security whichever you like call it,

we get little or no palatable result!
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by VEHINTOLAR: 1:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Deploy such technology to curb massive poverty and hunger in the land first; yeye people !
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by Iyanuoluwa2000: 1:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Why can't the military take the battle to their enclaves?
BeeBeeOoh:

https://guardian.ng/news/intelligence-agencies-ordered-to-deploy-technology-against-insecurity/
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by fombi: 2:23am On Dec 06, 2021
FG made up of illiterates, someone go inform then you need electricity to power CCTV cameras and other techs
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by JoeNL22(m): 2:33am On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Hear stupid talk!!.......is not the same FG that gives them money and approves their budgets??. Something that should be paramount in their budgets before singing it! You are now telling them to add it. Nonsensical Rubbish.
I weep for this contry!!! Wahali
Side note: don't weep for your business.
Make sure you make it grow.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by igbsam(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2021
You can't deploy what you don't have
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by FEGEITOK: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2021
tradepunter:
Pro active my back side. ..

Everything must be signed off from abuja...

We need SVL for interceptions within certain geographical area.... Wait for abuja

We need extra layer to cushion wrong intel from sources..... Wait for abuja or synergize with available sister agencies(we knows jack of anything).

We need muscles to round up this ops due to the change in dynamics.,.. approval is needed from Abuja.

Many many inefficiencies and lapses in the coordination and execution of operational procedures will continue to be the elephant in the room....

You speak as an insider, as an outsider I noticed this too.

Why on earth do we need presidential directives for bodies to do the task they were created by law to do?

Why on earth is an order from management needed to do the task for which an agency was formed to do?

Answer, so they will not say who sent you, and because things are politicized, and so we don't offend powerful forces that can turn our bosses against us or even fight us otherwise, we are more interested in guaranteeing salary and staying in the good goods of our bosses than doing what is right and what is lawful.
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2021
When th don't have steady electricity, you are talking of deploying technology to do what?

Always running before the whistle is blown....yeye FG
Re: FG Charges Intelligence Agencies To Deploy Technology Against Insecurity by xrenzy(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Medicine After Death by heartless wicked APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam / Abia Flags Off Cocoa Growth Enhancement Support Scheme / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.